It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roadkill Cryptids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
*No Chupacabra Were Harmed In The Making Of This Thread*

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Doesn't look at all like a dog or bear to me...
bears feet are much larger, dogs toes are much shorter, and the jaw doesn't fit either animal.

It does fit a baboons jaw though, and feet, though it doesn't look like any baboon I'm familiar with.

I'd say it's some sort of baboon like animal and not a chupacrabra. Definatly not a dog or bear though.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EWom
Doesn't look at all like a dog or bear to me...
bears feet are much larger, dogs toes are much shorter, and the jaw doesn't fit either animal.

It does fit a baboons jaw though, and feet, though it doesn't look like any baboon I'm familiar with.

I'd say it's some sort of baboon like animal and not a chupacrabra. Definatly not a dog or bear though.

But if this is some sort of Baboon-like animal, what is it doing in the southern US? Obviously, nothing like that lives wildly in North America, and if it had escaped from a Zoo or the like, it most certainly would have been reported and made known.
If it IS baboon (which i think is highly unlikely), that in itself is a mysetery almost as big a chupacabra, because how did it get to Lousiana?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It could be some primate native to the central american rainforests, there have been cases of jaguars and the like wandering up from there.

EDIT:
There are also many semi-legal/illegal roadside zoo's in the US and animals often get out, and some states don't require you to report it.

Or just people who aquire an exotic animal liscence.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by EWom]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
it looks like a stuffed toy

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The reason it does not look like a regular dog jaw is that it was probably dislocated and disfigured as result of the vehicle that hit it. Also, it is my opinion that the paws do look like a dog's. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
it looks like a baboon or something like that. Looka tt eh feet. they are moneky/ape like or whatever. Its definatley not a dog. you can tell by the feet

exactly...that's no dog

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
that thing doesn't exactly fit the drawings and descriptions of a "chucabra".
its strange though cuz the creature at first looks like a bear or a really hairy mutt, but i've never seen a dog with such a cleanly shaved face, or such unique looking paws/toes
dogs don't have bald smooth faces, neither do bears!,
but i could be wrong

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
there's always the possibility it's a fake...my brother in law does special FX and could make something easily as convincing...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
anyone who definately can see more than a lot of fur is using their imaginations. The photo proves nothing but big and furry. It could be any big black furry animal hit by a truck. Frankley, I do not see any of these alleged details. What I can see is a large dark furry animal that has been run over- and I am really good at identifying mammals. There is no reason to believe that it is anything special.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks like an escaped lab animal to me...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
anyone know the location depicted in the photo?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
anyone know the location depicted in the photo?

Somewhere. The Motorway.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
Looks like an escaped lab animal to me...

i don't think they can escape that easily

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It looks like some sort of purple baboon-ish creature. Thats all i can think of!

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Oh hello kalki, the one who thinks animal experiments are 'kool'.

It looks like some sort of purple baboon-ish creature. Thats all i can think of!

hey go read back the thread i posted AGAINST animal expirements (the first in ats i think) and you'll see that i'm maybe more involved and against that than most of the people around in that issue. I'm vegetarian since 1991, i don't wear leather, i buy non-tested products and i'm planning raids in labs.. you misunderstood the post , it was reverse psychology for that ''farwayseeker or i don't know'' understand that vivisection is absurd, cruel and useless

www.directaction.info

www.shac.net

vivisection-absurd.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
damn, sorry man. Must have got the wrong end of the thread!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You know, WV has a law stating we can eat roadkill.

Wonder what cryptids taste like?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't think they are real

top topics

<< 1   >>

join