It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Date of death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here's another odd one.

See a calendar. On the callendar the attention is immediately drawn to a particular day (the 10th). On that days spot is written 'death'... in pencil. It is in very tall thin handwriting (creepy) - and is in my grandmothers handwriting.

I don't think this is a death date. And I don't think it's a new begingin or end of something. I was most curious about it being written in pencil. To me, that means it's still changable.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
That sounds pretty ominous. Maybe tell your Granma about it. I think it's a message from your guardian that something bad is going to happen on that day

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
AngelaLadyS - I can give you some insight into your dream....yours to accept or not - it isn't mine but God's power which gives me any understanding of it, at all...just like Joseph told the cup-bearer and the baker in Pharoah's dungeon...

'...And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God?...'

and Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar....

'But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any living, but for your sake that shall make known the interpretation to you, and that you might know the thoughts of your heart.'

The tenth day is the tenth day of the seventh month (which is Tishri on the Hebrew calendar) - which is the 'Day of Atonement' (in modern times known to the Jews as Yom Kippur)....

And today we are on the first day of the eighth month (Chesvan) and so usually the latter part of September and the greater part of October is the month of Tishri. The tenth day, this year, was October 2. Do you remember what day you dreamed this dream (just out of curiosity)?

Your understanding of it being a 'new beginning or end of something' is totally accurate! Because on that day - this year (not other years but THIS year) - in the unseem realm of 'real reality' (which is the determination of what is manifested in our 'reality') atonement was officially decreed for all of humanity!

The physical temple ritual of the goat sacrifice in the OT days was the first shadow, then it was completed on the cross (in materiality) but not fully manifested (on all levels) until this year.

The 'death' is the death of the 'angel of death' (yet who did not actually die but is glorified and restored - the prodigal son, perhaps)...

This is our 'redemption' and the day of liberation of all 'slaves.' Nothing really happened that anyone would notice - and so it might be hard to hear my words...but I do have proof of one physical testimony (which I'll share with you privately if you like)...and I knew the time and the season and so I knew SOMETHING was going to happen this year....this year, on Rosh Hashanah (the new year of the Hebrew calendar which is 1 Tishri) which was September 23, the age of Aquarius officially began....and there was a solar eclipse on September 22. The first day of the age of Pisces began on the day following a solar eclipse in September of 107 BC which was also Rosh Hashanah.

Now, if you understand the missing year (in numbers only) because of the AD to BC thing (there being no year '0') then you can see that that was exactly 2100 years ago...and according to the great cycle of time (wherein a 'month' is = 2100 years and a great year is = 25,200 years) it was one 'month' ago....

Anyway, I'm getting rather deep and off-topic....essentially the death marked on the calendar of your dream is the 'second death' which is the death of death, itself...

The last enemy has been defeated in the 'high places' which govern our lower habitation...which was the grave....remember in the book of Revelation - the 'white stone' - this is in reference to the temple ritual on the day of Atonement - the white stone signifies 'forgiveness' for all the people - for all sins and transgressions - those which are are known and those done in ignorance. It is blanket amnesty for all!

I know, from reading a few of your other posts, that you are sensitive to these things - and I see that you are in the process of rising, yourself.

So maybe you will gain something from what I've said. I pray that you do.

God bless and keep you!

I am interested in all you dreams that you might wish to share with us - you are definitely a channel prepared by God.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
queenannie38,

It was drempt on the night of the 20th of October.

I love being sensative to things, and I love getting the dreams and information. And often with them comes a kind of understanding or knowing I can't explain. But sometimes... I just don't get it - at all.

If your interested in dreams, I have a whole bunch of of them I typed out and saved.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am definitely interested - especially in yours, because it was immediately obvious to me that you are a 'dreamer of dreams' and the season of dreaming and prophesy is once again upon us! And also your loyalty to God and trust in Him is obvious in your spirit - so I know you are 'transmitting!'

I used to be pretty good at analyzing my own (freudian type therapeutic) dreams - back many years ago before I stopped remembering my dreams...and then after that I began to dream again - but the dreams were different - as you say yours are somehow different; I know what you mean....

And that was a few years ago....and more and more these days I am able (thanks be to God for it is Him and not me) to understand such dreams - I have learned much, myself, from the dreams of others. Sometimes I have been told of dreams for reasons other than seeking a meaning - and they were profoundly prophetic and crystal clear to me but I wasn't able to share such with the dreamer because it was not a time for them to understand (or even seek out, oftentimes) such things...but still I love to hear these things because God is communicating with us! Directly! and it is the most awesome time to be alive, IMO!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ang, I am very curious, was it the 10th of October? Do you remember, or was it important what the month or year was?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I am definitely interested - especially in yours, because it was immediately obvious to me that you are a 'dreamer of dreams' and the season of dreaming and prophesy is once again upon us! And also your loyalty to God and trust in Him is obvious in your spirit - so I know you are 'transmitting!'

Well I'm glad your interested. I'm very interested in hearing what someone studied in this has to say, but because I always got different kinds of dreams with different meanings that were pretty clear, I never studied this. And I'm REALLY glad my loyalty and trust in God is apparent - that is important to me.

I'll go look at the one that are already typed and try to find the ones that were ?!?!?! for one reason or another to me. I do go through batches of dreams that contain numbers. I don't know what they mean, but there are usualy several in a short time. Are those of any value or interest? It's odd to me when I wake up with this feeling of something so important, yet no understanding of it at all... it's not normal for me not to know these things.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Ang, I am very curious, was it the 10th of October? Do you remember, or was it important what the month or year was?

Couldn't see the month on the calendar in the dream, but knew exactly where the 10th was on the page. So we looked at a calendar to see what month the date fell in the right spot - it fell exactly in that spot next month in november. Of course it could be in that spot in other months too - but not this year.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ang, I must say that November 10th gives me the creeps. I feel it does have sugnificants, I just dont know what. Lets just hope you saw that because its opening weekend for hunting.....or because its veterans day.

You also stated.....

I do go through batches of dreams that contain numbers. I don't know what they mean, but there are usualy several in a short time. Are those of any value or interest? It's odd to me when I wake up with this feeling of something so important, yet no understanding of it at all... it's not normal for me not to know these things.

It is normal for important dreams to run in a series like that.....several short dreams in a short time. Think of them as one big dream though. They are given in several short dreams because the longer a dream is, the more your mind will try to alter. It takes and extreme amount of self discipline to go through a dream and not change a thing. Even if you do master it, it is unlikely it will last for long. Therefore when there is something of importance they are trying to get you to see, it will come in several short dreams.....a dream series as I call it. Remember, that just becasue you dont understand it at all at the time, doesnt mean it is not of great importance.

I have also found that the ones that you do not understand are the ones that are most important to tell. Make a big deal about it, scream it, plaster it on the net. IMPORTANT Do not add your own interpratation, just tell what you saw. Also, never change it into something that makes more sence to you.

Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OKEY DOKEY, so you saw "death" written on your calender November 10th.......you seem to have fallen off the face of the earth on sometime after November 2.

Ummmm HELLO where are you!!!! This is so not cool.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by mrsdudara]

new topics

top topics

join