It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 10-11-06 New York plane crash a bomb? Footage doesn't show a plane.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

By the way, the so called "plane" was supposed to be a SINGLE ENGINED plane. That means that if the engine fails, it will go straight down, not direct itself horizontally with NO CONTROL into the MIDDLE of a SIDE of a building!

If the plane goes straight down when the engine quits, why would any thinking person get in an airplane?

Ever wonder what wings are for?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by realanswers

By the way, the so called "plane" was supposed to be a SINGLE ENGINED plane. That means that if the engine fails, it will go straight down, not direct itself horizontally with NO CONTROL into the MIDDLE of a SIDE of a building!

Not true. There are small engine aircraft almost on a daily basis that successfully land with NO engine power - it's called glide. Granted, it's an immediate situation of "glide to land now or crash" - but it does happen --- a lot! An airline jet is also capable, and has happened not just rarely, of landing successfully with NO engine power whatsoever.

Misfit

My mistake. I should have phrased my point more clearly. I meant to say:
By the way, the so called "plane" was supposed to be a SINGLE ENGINED plane. That means that if the engine fails, it will lose all power, not just one side of the plane. Therefore, by use of the wings, it will still have CONTROL, not direct itself horizontally with NO CONTROL into the MIDDLE of a SIDE of a building!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

it will still have CONTROL, not direct itself horizontally with NO CONTROL into the MIDDLE of a SIDE of a building!

There are a thousand things that could have happened. It will be a while before the NTSB produces results (these guys are VERY thorough, and I commend them for it).

There's no saying that whatever may have caused the loss of power also spawned problems with surface control.
For instance, the engine may have blown, the explosion then taking out or simply throwing debris into the surface control joints and cables - no sirface control, no left/right/up/down. Just an example from the top of my head.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

it will still have CONTROL, not direct itself horizontally with NO CONTROL into the MIDDLE of a SIDE of a building!

There are a thousand things that could have happened. It will be a while before the NTSB produces results (these guys are VERY thorough, and I commend them for it).

There's no saying that whatever may have caused the loss of power also spawned problems with surface control.
For instance, the engine may have blown, the explosion then taking out or simply throwing debris into the surface control joints and cables - no sirface control, no left/right/up/down. Just an example from the top of my head.

Misfit

Points well taken.
Overall, they are testing the public again for conspiracy IQ. Not much there.
They can cover up the obvious.
They can misdirect peoples thoughts and feelings away from the obvious.
They can control media and information all they want.

BUT, there are some of us that do have the IQ.
We do read in between the lines.
We don't think like robots.
We do understand the masterminding psychology because we are masterminds ourselves.

Let us please get back to my unaswered question:
Does anybody know where on Earth on the Internet I can review the original footage before the limited 10 seconds before the explosion?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here is the radar tracking data with Cory Lidle's plane being in red:

www.youtube.com...

Here is the footage:

www.youtube.com...

What happened was:
A government conspiracy AGAIN!
Cory Lidle's plane flew down to the lower left hand side of the screen just above the water. At the same time, a huge explosion(at least 10 times as big as a standard small one engine plane crash) rocked a building with no plane near it.
The only plane on radar was Cory Lidle's plane.
The only plane seen on the footage did not crash into the building. It flew back to the right(left side of the screen) and lowered its altitude until it flew just above the water as seen in the footage:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not the answer to your question on finding a longer video, but here's what appears to have happened.

Keep in mind the Cirrus is a higher performance aircraft than is a Cessna 150 2 seat trainer.
Even so, the little Cessna will gain speed rapidly when in a nose-down configuration.
Just takes a few seconds to go from a 100 mph level cruise to 135 mph with the nose-down at a 15-20 degree angle.

It appears that there were engine problems.
Such a problem can be very distracting and it's not unusual for two pilots to get caught up in the problem and stray from the old maxim of, "fly the airplane."

It looks very much like a typical stall/spin accident.
It takes several hundred feet to recover from a straight ahead power-off stall in the Cessna 150 and probably more than twice that for the Cirrus.
Usually the pilot knows what's happening and he's using a lot of rudder control to keep the plane headed straight.
And even with the rudder being the most powerful aerodynamic control on the plane, sometimes it's not enough.

Get taken by surprise in a power-off stall and most times the left wing drops as the nose drops and you're at the beginning of a spin.

Since the average pattern altitude at most airports is 1000' above ground level, very seldom is recovery accomplished regardless of aircraft type.

Reports were that the Cirrus made a left descending turn of 180 degrees and had the bad luck to be pointed at the building when it impacted.
They may or may not have been on the verge of gaining control, but in the end they simply ran out of time.

The FAA used to mandate spin training and recovery, but nowadays they mandate avoidance to spins.
In fact, pilot training a few years back focused on power-on recovery before the stall.
It's probably still that way.

Better imo to have spin recovery experience in your background than simply reading about it.
Many pilots will go to an aerobatic training school and learn actual spin recovery and other maneuvers so as to have that in their repertoire.

One of the most classic examples of both pilots losing track of what was happening was when they were chasing a burned out light bulb problem in a passenger jet and allowed the aircraft to impact the ground in a nearly horizontal configuration in the Everglades.
A TV movie was made about it, but I forget the name.

It takes a while for the FAA to put together the cause for an accident, but when the information becomes available I'm positive we'll find it's nothing more than pilot error initiated and compounded by engine problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is the conspiracy being conspired? Just the bit about a CT-IQ test?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
here we go again. and if we go a little bit longer we will claim that 9/11 was a coverup for an attack or a crash of UFO's / ET crafts.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Does this look like a plane crash people?

img.servihoo.com...

People with common sense will say that it's obvious that it was a bomb.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You don't see what could be the point of impact of a small aricraft nose? That big hole in the brick wall, ending just a bit into the concrete floor?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is footage of a Cessna 172 crash in Orlando:

www.youtube.com...

I know that Cory Lidle's plane was a Cessna 172N. I don't know if a Cessna 172 is the same as a Cessna 172N, but to me it is close enough.

THE PLANE DIDN'T EVEN EXPLODE and this huge explosion: www.youtube.com...
is supposed to be from a small Cessna 172N?!?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The airplane in question is a Cirrus SR20 and not a Cessna 172.

SR20 information and photos here - page 4

I'll leave with one other comment to think about as far as controlling an airplane goes.

Under some conditions, turning the yoke - or stick - left turns the airplane to the right and vice-versa.

Flight in the stall regime gets downright weird sometimes....

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

img.servihoo.com...

Are you serious???? Obvious that it was a bomb? You are telling us that only a bomb could have done that and that a small plane crashing into a building couldn't? I don't see that it is obviously a bomb.

Lets just say...sure it was a bomb. Not a plane, a bomb. What is the purpose for doing this and covering up with Lidle crashing? Who had anything to gain by doing this?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A government conspiracy AGAIN!

What is the conspiracy being conspired? Just the bit about a CT-IQ test?

This is rediculous. Realanswers, how about answering Misfit's question. If the government planted a bomb what would be the purpose... to start a war against the New York Yankees?!?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jab712

img.servihoo.com...

Are you serious???? Obvious that it was a bomb? You are telling us that only a bomb could have done that and that a small plane crashing into a building couldn't? I don't see that it is obviously a bomb.

Lets just say...sure it was a bomb. Not a plane, a bomb. What is the purpose for doing this and covering up with Lidle crashing? Who had anything to gain by doing this?

There are motives for the shadow government to have done this.
They could have made more money off the stock market as the stocks did drop after news from the explosion.
They have egoes and try and see how much they can fool the public.
They want the 9-11 conspiracy people to be redirected and loose some momentum for the 9-11 case against them.
And for a ridiculous reason, but maybe true, they're big Yankee fans and were fustrated at the recent Yankee's loss in the playoffs so they killed a pitcher with a 72 game loss career record and set up a fabricated public dead at a 72nd Street location.
I know the last reason seems a little farfetched, but to be honest with you, at first I thought the pitcher commited suicide after just losing in the playoffs.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is footage of a Cessna 172 crash in Orlando:

www.youtube.com...

I know that Cory Lidle's plane was a Cessna 172N. I don't know if a Cessna 172 is the same as a Cessna 172N, but to me it is close enough.

THE PLANE DIDN'T EVEN EXPLODE and this huge explosion: www.youtube.com...
is supposed to be from a small Cessna 172N?!?

He wasnt flying a cessna. He was a flying a cirrus sr20. The plane made famous for its safety record and parachute deployment.

Cirrus

If you happened to catch the news footage just after the accident happened,you would see that it was a dark,rainy/foggy afternoon. Even the news cameras were getting as good a picture as usual. You could also see the actual plane wreckage on the street below from some news chopper camera angles.

I remember hearing that the parachute did get a chance to deploy.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jab712

img.servihoo.com...

There are motives for the shadow government to have done this.
They could have made more money off the stock market as the stocks did drop after news from the explosion.
They have egoes and try and see how much they can fool the public.
They want the 9-11 conspiracy people to be redirected and loose some momentum for the 9-11 case against them.
And for a ridiculous reason, but maybe true, they're big Yankee fans and were fustrated at the recent Yankee's loss in the playoffs so they killed a pitcher with a 72 game loss career record and set up a fabricated public dead at a 72nd Street location.
I know the last reason seems a little farfetched, but to be honest with you, at first I thought the pitcher commited suicide after just losing in the playoffs.

The pitcher played in the last lost for the Yankees.
Read the stats:
sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Realanswers sounds like realBS. The 9/11 conspiracy is rediculous enough but do you even stop to listen to yourself?

So the Yankee pitcher was convinced by the government to abandon his career, his wife and baby boy to be renamed and relocated to some paradise island in never never land so they could test the conspiracy IQ of America?

Thats pathetic to even fathom and......... I dont know how to even continue without being banned. WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You have started a thread which implies that the small aircraft accident in New York city on 10/11/06 is a conspiracy.

You have provided supposed evidence of such, but one major attribute to a conspiracy is lacking - the conspiracy.

I will ask again .............

For the record: What is the conspiracy?

Misfit

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think realanswers lives under a bridge.

I see folks with reasonable questions not getting answers....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join