It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera (Ghost)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
@val;
Thanks. Is this really from a head? Dunno..

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by Allah the moon god Why take up so much time discussing it? ...

... Or at least climb into the refridgerator to see if the light goes out for definite when you close the door.arrrrgggghhh going madddddd!!!

Ahh,
I have a new good conspiracy thread:
Title "All a lie! The light does not turn out when you close the refridgerators!"

@Atmg:
because it makes fun and is interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow - I see the anomaly - it is on the stomach of the girl on the right.

It appears to be a grasshopper or Elm Bug.

Can anyone identify it?

heh

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlternativeTraveler

It appears to be a grasshopper or Elm Bug

Lolerz very observant AT.....we are all so busy looking at the ghost ...........we missed the bug on her tummy

I will vote ELM bug...(but I don't really know) most DEFINATLY a bug there.........

[edit on 24-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ok thanks for the higher-res pic.

Still think its photoshop.

Ive marked the following areas on the picture.

1. There is a clear rectangle of discoloration here, indicating that something has been placed here, also the door frame does not look right. Invert the image and you will see what i mean.

2. White retangular image behind the head, not right for a head.

3. Looks like there has been an attempt to put a little too much shadow in here

4. the photographers head, not dirt, its the person taking its head. whoever has the original if its high enough res, are there any reflections in the subjects eyes? doubtful from a camera phone.

Its good, but its not that good.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
wow - the anomaly is gone from the new picture - no bug !!!

Ok - who ate it?

heh

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok, LOL...someone said there's a higher res image now, so I'll give it a once over. Seems some of the issues have been resolved or clarified which is good. I'll check it out in the morning.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
That higher res pic was at a DPI of 700 this morning as im off work today i will scan again at 1500 DPI and see if thats any better

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlternativeTraveler
the anomaly is gone from the new picture - no bug !!!

Ok - who ate it?

I,VE GOT IT!!!!!

Well spotted A.T... It.s the new ATS sponsorred game...!!
'Whatinsecthassaintsquashedinhisscannerlid.html'

There will be a further series of squished creepy crawlies in each further pic supplied by him..

The winner gets a package of rather sticky scanning equipment and a years supply of Mr Sheen

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
another even higher res pic will now be posted by AGENT T

Still having probs posting pics here

[edit on 25-10-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
LOL

Damm there was a bug in that too over to the left on the white part. Damm bugs keep getting in the way.

That pic is 6 times more DPI than the original and thats the best i can do now.

So based on opinions on here and discussions are we gonna label this picture Genuine, Fake, or Other Phenonemon ie light reflection etc etc

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

He he. 2nd bug removed too

I told you it was the new ATS game. ''bughunt.html''

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
same comments as before. Photoshop.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I,m going for a member of the moth family... Oh sorry you mean the other pic??

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This really has caught my attention and I have been reading through most of the comments.

The Saint...... Can you answer this? The source of the photograph, i take it that this is someone you know? If so, obviously you don't have to post the location or address of the house, but you could investigate previous owners of the house that may have had a woman that died in the house???? i'm not too sure whether she looks young or old, i'm torn on that one and wouldnt like to say either way.

1. Does the source of the photo know the previous owners?
2. Can you look into the records of the place hwere this person lives with the local authority?
3. Old records at the library?

Just throwing a few things out for people to think about getting to the bottom of this. Imagine finding a photo of some woman that looks like the "ghost" in the photo and realising that it's her and there's a story that fits into place.

oooooooo spooky.

Remirah.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewan
same comments as before. Photoshop.

Please expand your explanation. After all.. this IS a discussion board.
I,m sure everyone is eager to hear your reasons and technical explanation on why this must be a PS

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah
This really has caught my attention and I have been reading through most of the comments.

The Saint...... Can you answer this? The source of the photograph, i take it that this is someone you know? If so, obviously you don't have to post the location or address of the house, but you could investigate previous owners of the house that may have had a woman that died in the house???? i'm not too sure whether she looks young or old, i'm torn on that one and wouldnt like to say either way.

1. Does the source of the photo know the previous owners?
2. Can you look into the records of the place hwere this person lives with the local authority?
3. Old records at the library?

Just throwing a few things out for people to think about getting to the bottom of this. Imagine finding a photo of some woman that looks like the "ghost" in the photo and realising that it's her and there's a story that fits into place.

oooooooo spooky.

Remirah.

Well my friend is adamant that the lady has the same eyes has her husbands side of the family but apart from that i know of nothing. She is only a work colleauge that i speak to on occasions. Myself meaning to be a superior feel a bit awkward asking for personal details but im going to show her the discussion she has started and ask if she cares to help us out a little

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Now, if we can figure out why there is a head shadow on their belly-region when the phone was supposed to be resting on something and shot the pic on timer, we'll be back in business.

Could an explaination for that be that the DVD case that the phone was resting on was on a mantle piece or shelf underneath a mirror on the wall. The shadow cast could be due to the reflection of the girls in the mirror with the ceiling light behind them projecting the shadow, this would also be the cause of the shiney patch on the girl on the lefts stomach, as that looks like light reflected off of glass.

sorry if any of that's been suggested already, I've not followed every post in this thread. Real interesting photo by the way, I just can't shake the feeling that I know that face from somewhre though.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I see what your saying and its interesting. Isnt that the way old theatres used to re-create spooks on stage using the same technique with light and a mirror??

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If it wasn,t for the shoulder length hair I,d be convinced it was Arthur Scargill..

I,ve seen him before somewhere.If I have to set foot in a real life library for the first time in 25 years I,ll blummin do it to.

I,ve checked out composers/kings/inventors/heads of state..
looking further down the political foodchain down. I blummin know the face.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Real interesting photo by the way, I just can't shake the feeling that I know that face from somewhre though.

first time reading thru this thread, interesting pic and interesting analysises from everyone, but I share Pantha's sentiment, the face seems oddly familiar and no I wasnt thinking of the rocker chick Subz mentioned, I have no idea who she is.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join