It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats a teen to do Oo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
what is a teenager to do in this ever growing world of lies and deceit and still remain open minded and aware of the liars and cheaters in office. i am somewhat knowledgable in the conspiracy(sp) field. ive watched nearly every alex jones film and such and did my own research. what to do about survial and such when* finally hits?
ive been reading the numerous topics but yet parents think im nuts

advice?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I would say my best advice would be to take everything you hear with a grain of salt, whether it be from government officials, news organizations or conspiracy theorists. God you a brain, so use it by collecting all the data you can and make your own decision what is the truth and what is fantasy.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Never lose your integrity and don't let them brain wash you.

Don't be paranoid because you are only truely paranoid when you think you are paranoid.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Never lose your integrity and don't let them brain wash you.

Don't be paranoid because you are only truely paranoid when you think you are paranoid.

ive avoided being brain washed by the marines as it is

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xLostOnex

Would you mind explaining that just a bit. Have you been or are you now in the Marines? Did you decide not to enlist?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by xLostOnex

Would you mind explaining that just a bit. Have you been or are you now in the Marines? Did you decide not to enlist?

Just curious.

i was really close to enlisting but i had some intervention it was pure brain wash. someone spread a rumor about me and it got back to the recruiter and at this point he hates my guts. so instead of going to the military im going to college first

top topics

join