It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Announces Readiness for Total Military Takeover of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I suppose this isnt a surprise to those who have been keeping an eye on pollitical events here in America.I assume the "Millitary Commisions Act" was a babystep towards this.

(Prison Planet)-Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that final steps towards a full Military Dictatorship of the United States have been taken with the US Army announcing USARNORTH has now reached ‘full operational capacity’ and is now ready to
www.prisonplanet.com...

“Execute homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities missions”, and “Conduct the Army-to-Army portion of the theater cooperation mission with Canada and Mexico”.

According to these reports, the first of the USANORTH plans for the total military takeover of the United States, from its few remaining civilian overseers, rest with a new series of draconian laws recently enacted by their top Military Leaders and which, among other things, suspends the right of habeas corpus for Americans, and which the American Military Leaders have ordered their courts to disallow, and as we can read as reported by the Washington Post News Service in their article titled "Court Told It Lacks Power in Detainee Cases", and which says

"Moving quickly to implement the bill signed by President Bush this week that authorizes military trials of enemy combatants, the administration has formally notified the U.S. District Court here that it no longer has jurisdiction to consider hundreds of habeas corpus petitions filed by inmates at the Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba.
www.prisonplanet.com...

To the second part of the USANORTH plan for the unsuspecting American people, Conduct the Army-to-Army portion of the theater cooperation mission with Canada and Mexico”, we can read from the Council on Foreign Relations report that first outlined the merger of the independent Nations of the United States, Canada and Mexico into a North American Union, and which says:
www.prisonplanet.com...

When the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States met in Texas recently they underscored the deep ties and shared principles of the three countries. The Council-sponsored Task Force applauds the announced "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America," but proposes a more ambitious vision of a new community by 2010 and specific recommendations on how to achieve it".
www.prisonplanet.com...

As reported by an American dissident writer, Chris Floyd, in his October 17th report titled "Sentimental Education: Academia Signs Up for Tracking Down Dissent", and which says, "Why is the United States government spending millions of dollars to track down critics of George W. Bush in the press? And why have major American universities agreed to put this technology of tyranny into the state's hands?www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Militaries tend to plan for every contigency, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

If the U.S. was ever invaded by a foreign army, I for one would be glad that they have a plan in place, this isn't something that could be handled by local law enforcement agencies.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well as far as im concerned it's already a facsist government, it's only a matter of time before they don't need a mask of democracy to hide their true intentions.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Plans like this have existed every since there was a war college, of which there are several. War college at the Pentagon, West Point, Annapolis, other think tanks that function the same. That's what they do, think up a what-if...it's likely that buried in one of them is a how-to guide for taking over Nebraska with pitchforks. You ever read about the "Great White Fleet" during the pre-WW I Roosevelt era?

Granted, given the timing of other things like the MCA and so forth, it's seems suspect, but this sort of thing has been around forever. It's what wargaming does.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The people of California would not stand for integration with mexico!

... oh

wait ....

California is already Mexifornia! I got loads of the non-english speaking short little folks all over my neighborhood now, living in vans, and 20 to a one bedroom apartment, peeing in the street, tossing their trash everywhere and causing the shutdown of local hospitals because they refuse to pay their bills.

And if you don't like the truth or think this is being racist or something then you are uninformed.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
2steps-

I live in south Texas. I didn't cross the border, the border crossed me.

I feel your pain.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thats the worst interpretation I have ever read about some stupid takeover of the U.S. by America's own military. Anybody look at the official plan, instead of an article's opinion of that plan?

www4.army.mil...

FORT SAM HOUSTON, Texas (Army News Service, Oct 19, 2006) – The Army’s newest service component command has a dedicated mission unlike any other – defending the homeland and supporting civil authorities during times of crisis.

The U.S. Army North achieved full operational capability Oct. 16 following a year of intense planning, manning, equipping and training.

“We have come a long way,” said Lt. Gen. Robert T. Clark, U.S. Army North commander. “We conducted a robust training and exercise program and have worked to establish critical relationships with federal, state and local partners in disaster response.”

The command is based at Fort Sam Houston, Texas, and is the Army service component of U.S. Northern Command. Its mission includes homeland defense, defense support of civil authorities, and theater security cooperation activities with Canada and Mexico.

To conduct day-to-day disaster response planning, the command has aligned a defense coordinating officer and a 5-person defense coordinating element with each of the ten Federal Emergency Management Agency regions.

The command is also able to task-organize up to two task forces that, with augmentation, can become joint task forces and deploy within an operational area to command and control Defense Department forces responding to homeland defense or civil support operations.

In addition, the command oversees the training and readiness of Civil Support Response Teams, National Guard units dedicated to weapons-of-mass destruction and other disaster response missions.

During the last year of building toward full operating capability, U.S. Army North performed various civil support missions, to include providing support during the 2006 wildfire season and the 2005 hurricane season.

Upcoming events for the command include Golden Guardian, a California emergency response exercise in November, and Vigilant Shield ’07, a U.S. Northern Command exercise in December.

Not to mention, you people are going to believe what the Russian analysts are saying???

Adding another link
www.5tharmy.army.mil...

[edit on 21-10-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted by djohnsto77

If the U.S. was ever invaded by a foreign army, I for one would be glad that they have a plan in place; this isn't something that could be handled by local law enforcement agencies.

I am scared of the volunteer army. We have it because we were not able to carry out the forced draft of men (and women) fairly. Scions of the rich and famous (R&Fs) were able to avoid the hazards of war by various tactics, and include among others, Vice President Dan Quayle and President George Bush. Back to the volunteer army. To whom would the volunteers be loyal? The abstract notion of a constitution or to the men who sign their paychecks? Men to whom they owe their own personal financial future? The volunteer army is by law under severe penalties, required to obey “all lawful orders” of their superiors. Young, immature soldiers may not be able to resist the sophisticated propaganda that the miliary establishment may inflict upon them.

Recall (from history) the soldiers under Gen. MacArthur broke up the WW1 veterans march on Washington in the depths of the depression, in 1932, called the Bonus March. Young soldiers bayoneted their predecessors-in-arms and killed several in the process of tear gassing and burning their tents and in routing them from Washington DC. Congress had promised them a bonus in 1918 but had not paid it, indeed, it never paid it. The same thing happened after the Revolutionary War. Promises made but not kept. After this current Iraq Afghan debacle overseen by the Oberfuhrer, Herr Rumsfeld, and encourage by VP Cheney of Halliburton fame, I hope we go back to a draft army.

posted by selfless

Well as far as im concerned it's already a fascist government, it's only a matter of time before they don't need a mask of democracy to hide their true intentions. [Edited by Don W]

Does anyone have the Iraq Constitution? It is said to be a Neo Con document written in hell. Non-conspiratorialists allege this was the real reason Bush43 went to war in Iraq. A Neo-Con grand experiential laboratory. Intended to “prove” their ideas were correct!

[edit on 10/21/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
I am scared of the volunteer army. We have it because we were not able to carry out the forced draft of men (and women) fairly. Scions of the rich and famous (R&Fs) were able to avoid the hazards of war by various tactics, and include among others, Vice President Dan Quayle and President George Bush.

You forgot to mention Bill Clinton, John Edwards, and others.

Back to the volunteer army. To whom would the volunteers be loyal? The abstract notion of a constitution or to the men who sign their paychecks? Men to whom they owe their own personal financial future? The volunteer army is by law under severe penalties, required to obey “all lawful orders” of their superiors. Young, immature soldiers may not be able to resist the sophisticated propaganda that the miliary establishment may inflict upon them.

No regular soldier that I know ever got rich serving in the military. And propaganda is one thing; by your own admission, they are required to obey all lawful orders. What's wrong with that?

I hope we go back to a draft army.

You are in the distinct minority. Most folks want a dedicated soldier protecting them, not some dissident.

Does anyone have the Iraq Constitution? It is said to be a Neo Con document written in hell. Non-conspiratorialists allege this was the real reason Bush43 went to war in Iraq. A Neo-Con grand experiential laboratory. Intended to “prove” their ideas were correct!

Non-conspiratorialists ? I think you have it backwards.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
has anyone bothered to read the site this came from? they are saying "draconian" which I can only assume is the fictional race of reptoid ALIENS are taking over the government. nothing to get your panties in a bunch over...

I dont think aliens are taking over the government...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Draconian, Draconic
a. pertaining to Draco, Athenian law-giver (7th century BC) and his severe and cruel laws; harsh, oppressive.

Nothing to do with brain sucking aliens as far as I can see. Use a dictionary

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

Yes, I just found it on the Internet. Translated and posted by MSNBC about a year ago. Try looking it up at www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 22-10-2006 by rawiea]

I have tried to edit a couple times to get donwhite's quote in the box. If it does not work this time, it can stay where it is. I must have stayed up too late last night. I'm even mispelling easy words.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal, the author of the article, is Russia's answer to Jerry Springer or worse. She claims to be psychic and makes alot of very wild claims that never come true. Honestly, the National Enquirer is more reliable.

I didn't see anywhere where it talked about preparing for an invading army...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted by jsobecky

posted by donwhite
“ . . Vice President Dan Quayle and President George Bush.

You forgot to mention Bill Clinton, John Edwards, and others. [Edited by Don W]

Hmm? So who’s in power in 2006? Well, say what you will, but Clinton was smart enough to get into Oxford. Not insignificant. That took a lot more brains and energy than it took to get into the Alabama Air Guard! And then to go AWOL.

No regular soldier ever got rich serving in the military. And propaganda is one thing; by your own admission, they are required to obey all lawful orders. What's wrong with that?

I never said “rich” I said their “personal financial future” depended on the man who signs their pay checks. Not on their view of the Constitution. All military types have always been subjected to propaganda including your writer who has 5 years active duty in the Air Force and 3 years in the AF Reserves and 2 years in the Army National Guard. How else do you get an otherwise sensible person to charge an enemy machine gun nest? Or to crew an M4 tank in Europe in WW2? Or fly a B17 over Germany? The 8th AF lost more men - in raw numbers - than any other equivalent sized unit in WW2. In a word, propaganda. Soldiers are not taught to question authority but to obey as trained. Others do the heavy lifting of thinking. Yes, it can be no other way. Basic pay for grade E7, over 20 years, is $3,565.80 per month. $42,789 a year. Plus allowances, incentives, etc. Retirement pay is 50%, or $1,782.90 per month, for life. $21,384 a year. COLA’d.

I hope we go back to a draft army.

You are in the distinct minority. Most folks want a dedicated soldier protecting them, not some dissident.

Have you ever read your own writing? Can’t you see the “agenda-thought” you are mimicking? Draftees got us through the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, World War One and the last real war, World War Two. The draft served us well in Korea and only fell apart in the Vietnam War. That had nothing to do with the draft, but 1) the unfair way it was operated by the politicians, and 2) only when the men in the mud discovered the lies being told at home.

Every man (or woman) in America will put his (or her) life on the live for their country, providing the leaders do not lie to them. No one can trust a liar, all the less with his or her life! That was and is the root cause of the breakdown of the draft. Not soldiers who won’t park their brains at the door.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I Don't Blame You, J/B, For Being Ashamed of Bush43

I'm not, donwhite. But I am ashamed of some of my other fellow Americans.

Hmm? So who’s in power in 2006? Well, say what you will, but Clinton was smart enough to get into Oxford. Not insignificant. That took a lot more brains and energy than it took to get into the Alabama Air Guard! And then to go AWOL.

And Jimmy Carter was a nuclear scientist. 'Nuff said.

I never said “rich” I said their “personal financial future” depended on the man who signs their pay checks. Not on their view of the Constitution. All military types have always been subjected to propaganda including your writer who has 5 years active duty in the Air Force and 3 years in the AF Reserves and 2 years in the Army National Guard. How else do you get an otherwise sensible person to charge an enemy machine gun nest? Or to crew an M4 tank in Europe in WW2? Or fly a B17 over Germany? The 8th AF lost more men - in raw numbers - than any other equivalent sized unit in WW2. In a word, propaganda. Soldiers are not taught to question authority but to obey as trained. Others do the heavy lifting of thinking. Yes, it can be no other way. Basic pay for grade E7, over 20 years, is $3,565.80 per month. $42,789 a year. Plus allowances, incentives, etc. Retirement pay is 50%, or $1,782.90 per month, for life. $21,384 a year. COLA’d.

Nice little rant, but it is totally irrelevant. And based upon unproven premises.

Have you ever read your own writing? Can’t you see the “agenda-thought” you are mimicking?

Agenda-thought?
Sounds like psychobabble to me.

Draftees got us through the Civil War, the Spanish-American War, World War One and the last real war, World War Two. The draft served us well in Korea and only fell apart in the Vietnam War. That had nothing to do with the draft, but 1) the unfair way it was operated by the politicians, and 2) only when the men in the mud discovered the lies being told at home.

Once again, you make statements based upon unfounded premises. How do you know every reason that someone avoided the draft?

And I can't speak for the Civil War (neither can you, I'm afraid) but the sense of nationalism during WWII was much greater than today.

That was and is the root cause of the breakdown of the draft. Not soldiers who won’t park their brains at the door.

Do you read what you write, donwhite? How can there be a "breakdown" in the draft? It is forced conscription! It gets everyone, even those malcontents that "won't park their brains at the door". With a voluntary army, people can choose to serve or not to serve.

You may think that you have the right to force everyone to serve, just so that you can relish the thought of some politician's kid serving, but you don't.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I always thought you could dodge the draft depending on who your parents were, or who your parents 'friends were'

Friends in highplaces sorta thing you know?

Cant have a congress-mens son going off to fight a pointless war..
how stupid would that be ?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think that the conspirators who buy into this theory are forgetting one major thing: our military is made up of men and women who are JUST LIKE US. They are American citizens with friends and family who are also civilians JUST LIKE US. There's no way in hell that they would take part in this "military takeover of the United States." Do you really think they're going to stand there and take orders that call for the round-up, internment and, in some cases, murder of their own people?

Maybe there's a small minority of troops who would follow ANY order given to them. But I believe that the majority wouldn't stand for this. Hell, a majority of the leadership who's role it would be to give these orders, wouldn't take part in it.

I just can't imagine any scenario where our own troops would take over the country. If anything, our government would have to bring in foreign troops to do it. And they'd be exhibiting A LOT of trust by putting control of their country into foreign hands.

It would take a hell of a lot of nukes going off in US cities, a hell of a lot of chaos, and so much more for there ever to be a situation where our troops would take over our country. And in that case it would be for our own good- and not for some NWO/Illuminati bull crap.

But for all I know, our government has the technology to turn our soldiers into mind-controlled killing machines who are programmed to brutalize their own people. Then again, I'm half-asleep right now so every word I've typed may not make any sense if and when I read it tomorrow. My apologies if that's the case!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That brings up an interesting question...

What circumstances could be imagined, in which these measures might conceivably be implemented?

What if a single sniper pair set up in every major city and randomly started shooting one person in random intervals of throughout each city? Much like the Washington snipers?

What if EM snaps were set up in most major cities and they wiped most of the computerized information... Would the ensuing chaos not justify deployment of the National guard?

Just some thoughts and how it might be beneficial to have a plan in place for any what ifs?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
lol. the whole thing about contigency plans is just too funny. Ignore it nothing bad will come from it. Heads in the sand.

Do you know that before Hitler took over Germany he had contigency plans to takeover the nation and turn it into a police state.

Contigency plans are never "just"

When someone makes an all encompassing plan and creates an organization that exists in manpower, money, material and infrastructure they fully intend to take it to the operational level.

If it was a contingency plan it would only exist on paper and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Someone recently posted a similar thread,if you wanna contribute heres the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another link to this story can be found here.
www.armytimes.com...

top topics

join