It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

PODcast: Rabbit HARD ROCK Podcast Zone - Episode 001

This is the inaugural show of Dave Rabbit’s HARD ROCK Podcast Zone. In the coming weeks I plan to introduce NEW TALENT and THEIR SONGS. Episode 001 features the works of AMERICAN HALO, AMERICAN HEARTBREAK, AMPSEX, ANGEL VIVALDI, ARCHITECT FALLS, ART LINTON, BABYLON BOMBS, BARON VON LICHTENSTEIN and BLACK FURIES. Please leave your COMMENTS about the bands and their songs for their review.

length: 45:27
file: btsmpod_1958.mp3
size: 10653k
feed: btsm

[edit on 10/21/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi Dave,

Great idea with the in-house music review, nicely done. I think everyone will enjoy this new show...
By the way Dave-aroo, the Playboys? Going to have to track down a listen... OK,, just found it, downloaded and listened to it... How on earth did you guys not make it with a song like "Don't Take Your Love Away"? Can definitely hear a Kinks influence... You know I can recall being at a Battle Of The Bands when "the Playboys" were playing, and I was horsing around in front of the stage and right after the band got through playing, one of the muscians jumped off the stage and started clobbering me, that was you? Geez, my jaw has never quite recovered from that day's incident.... What a left hook you had!

Meanwhile since it was asked, I especially like the music you played by:

American Heartbreak
Architect Falls
Art Linton

Looking forward to your next podcast as always...

[edit on 22-10-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
.... Hey Johnny. Thanks for the compliment. SO YOU ARE THE ONE
! Yeah, in those days we played KINKS to a "T". It's funny you caught that. Actually, it was not intentional, but we were BEST with the English groups.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Rock On!

Dave

join