It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see 9-11 on the $20 bill? do the same to $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100. full story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
That video said that the $1 bill was used as a Talisman for storing energy of the event, thus causing the event to unfold when ready.
WTF!?! I've known that video for a long time, but now as you say it... Wow, you're right!

See it this way: talismans are said to "work" (or have power) only if you believe in them. But not everbody believes in money. Therefor, the "magic" of deception didn't work the way it was meant to work, that's why so many people question the official report now - except those who are dependent on the talisman (money): media, politicians and the rich :-)

I'm spiritual minded, not esoteric, but somehow the theory makes some sense (perhaps).

Now let me see that Euro note... a portal or window on the front, a bridge on the back... what could that mean?

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Akareyon]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Now let me see that Euro note... a portal or window on the front, a bridge on the back... what could that mean?

If we are subliminally encoding our currency with the thoughts our minds may be having about future events, certainly the phenomenon may also exist on other nations currency as well in some encrypted manner .....

Intriguing Thoughts guys. Might be worth looking into.

Thanks,
john paul

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Conspiracies.net
^^I just had to bring this up again,anyway check that link out.^^
Don't forget to look at the "OSAMA 20" on the $20 bill.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Click this link to view the Dollar Origami:

911prophecy.com...

Thanks for the post. That is a strange link, who was the first person to notice that on the dollars?

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this is just people seeing what they want to see. im sure if you folded the new currency thats coming out you could depict the pentagon turning into glowing red pure energy as fire shoots up from the ground forming the final pentagram before it all shoots up into the sky and explodes as lucifer pops out from the ground??? i bet you could

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The $1 dollar bill has had exactly the same design since 1957.

How could have 9/11 been planned that far back?

Start here

Who owns the U.S Debt
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If you fold an Australian 5$ note it looks like a [SNIP].

OMG SECRET MESSAGING!

[edit on 9-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

i wonder, at what point do coincidences, no matter how high they number, do coincidences cease to be coincidental?

The answer is, of course, never. The number of coincidences is itself co-incidental. It's like asking how many half-truths make a truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

i wonder, at what point do coincidences, no matter how high they number, do coincidences cease to be coincidental?

The answer is, of course, never. The number of coincidences is itself co-incidental. It's like asking how many half-truths make a truth.

It's ceases to be a coincidence once you realize who is actually issuing and controlling US currency.

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

www.brainyquote.com...

[edit on 9-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join