It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see 9-11 on the $20 bill? do the same to $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100. full story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
so you fold over a bill and it looks like two parralel rectangular prisms have bushes coming out of them...

i don't see the conspiracy, i just see people trying way too hard to find one

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I see not a reason at all that this could not be the case. Pike predicted world wars 50 years before they occurred and his much vaunted third world war has not happened.. yet.

Actually, depends on perspective.
The fact that every nation practically is in Iraq, or has been at some point (hungarians included), shows the world is involved in something...there is shooting so I will call it a war...world war...for all purposes, world war III.

Like Vietnam, it was a conflict no? But everyone says "war"

technicality

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dude, amazing pic...anyone got time, money, and a camera to post a sequential image as suggested by the author? (Not converting my forints to $, but I am interested
)

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thanks to djohnsto77s link, here you have the dollar notes - not just folded, not two dollar notes put together - no, they are even brutally cut and stuck back together! And lo! behold, and judge for yourselves:

Obviously, the $2 and $50 notes don't fit into the scheme. Looks funny anyways. Want me to make an animated gif? ;-)

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon
Thanks to djohnsto77s link, here you have the dollar notes - not just folded, not two dollar notes put together - no, they are even brutally cut and stuck back together! And lo! behold, and judge for yourselves:

Obviously, the $2 and $50 notes don't fit into the scheme. Looks funny anyways. Want me to make an animated gif? ;-)

Thanks Akareyon for pointing that out.
I must have overlooked djohnston77 link, as I only saw the example of the $20 originally.

Peace

Dalen

Just to note: wasnt the $2 bill issued by J.F.K. apart from the Federal reserve. (I seem to have read that somewhere here recently at A.T.S.) Is so this is AMAZING as it shows there were two paths...this one having a certain, dire consequence.

I think people are starting to wake up...some anyway...probably like the matrix's ending, the majority will choose to sleep in the dream, while some the matrix just cant hold down anymore.
I mean how much clearer can things be then this. Paranormal isnt Para anymore, its normal...

Peace

Dalen

[edit on 23-10-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I was wrong concerning the $1 bill.

It is applicable and shows the progresive story on the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akareyon

Thanks for the supportive evidence Akareyon and djonsto77

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Once again Esoteric your seeing things that aren't really there. There is no correlation between folding the dollar bill and being able to see the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Once again Esoteric your seeing things that aren't really there. There is no correlation between folding the dollar bill and being able to see the future.

Yes, I saw that other people saw this, and presented it on ATS.

So, seeing that others saw it was not what i saw that was not there.

You are mistaken.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

There is no correlation between folding the dollar bill and being able to see the future.

You are right. There is no correlation between folding the dollar bill and being able to see the future. I've already said as much.

However, there may be a correlation between folding 5 other denominations of currency identically and seeing what is is.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your removal of science from your logic allows you to create a little fantasy world in which possibilities are endless. You replace the science you have removed with nothing but Hollywood fuelled speculation and conspiracy to suit your own needs. Good luck. Don't get down however, there are some people around here who have faith in your methods. It seems anybody can come up with a conspiracy involving 911 these days and a certain group will always prefere the conspiracy to anything else.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your removal of science from your logic allows you to create a little fantasy world in which possibilities are endless.

Your conditioning to adhere and conform to the expectation of others limits what is otherwise possible. I have not diluted nor ignored science, or it's logic from reasoning. I only acknowledge and recognize the perspectives of others, and speculate as to the reasoning behind the patterns that have been recognized and acknowledged by others, without calling them names, or passing judgement on their observations. What is is, and that is all i am purposing here.

You replace the science you have removed with nothing but Hollywood fuelled speculation and conspiracy to suit your own needs.

How am i suiting my needs? How do i benefit? At the most i can hope for merely getting a few more "points", which you think i value more so than thread content?

Good luck. Don't get down however, there are some people around here who have faith in your methods. It seems anybody can come up with a conspiracy involving 911 these days and a certain group will always prefere the conspiracy to anything else.

I'm not trying to feed the cravings for the most accepted conspiracies concerning 9-11.

I'm just not discounting the possibilities ....

However, your point is a valid one. But, i feel that you may think i subscribe to the belief of a governmental conspiracy over-zealously.

Although i do not discount the idea outright, i feel that perhaps there is another mechanism at work here, and that perhaps we subconsciously (collectivley) may have remembered the future before hand, which if true makes us the conspiritors for not having forseen the possibility of success, where prior attempts by the same organization had already been made to bring down the towers.

I don't think anyone person consciously "encoded" currency, i'm just open to the idea that a pattern is decernable (sp?) and perhaps it was a group of people who were acting upon subliminal influences which resulted in a progressive story concerning the towers on $$, printed years in advance.

If you see what they are talking about, what have you really lost?

If you do not see what they are talking about, what have you really lost?

superpaul55, I agree with many of your statements on many of your posts.

On this one instance however, perhaps we just dissagree. For what it's worth, i don't totally dissagree with your logic whatsoever. I just have not chosen to discount the possibility that is at conflict with your analysis.

Thanks for the input superpaul55

thank you for sharing, & your time,
john

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is a video with the 9/11 refrence on the 1$,5$,10$,20$,50$ and 100$ bill
All making a dollar "comic" of the towers falling

video.google.com... &q=9%2F11+on+dollar+bill

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Of course these bills have a symbolic purpose there is no conspiracy. There is a purpose. Now I don't know about every explanation of reasoning within that small video is valid some of them make exquisite sense and would keep one thinking.

What is obviously sensible to realize is that all of the bills with the towers are all the newly printed bills. Which came I believe ......after 9/11.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Truly spooky but totally meaningless in the big picture.....
like the eerie syncronicity of the kennedy assassination facts...
as opposed to the lincoln facts...
It makes one give their head a shake though....

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Truly spooky but totally meaningless in the big picture.....
like the eerie syncronicity of the kennedy assassination facts...
as opposed to the lincoln facts...
It makes one give their head a shake though....

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I did a little research on this matter of the history of these bill designs.

As it turns out, these bill designs were first issued between 1996-2000.

$5 - 2000
NEW back design: first issued May 2000
source: www.moneyfactory.gov...

$10 - 2000
NEW back design: first issued May 2000

$20 - 1998
NEW back design: first issued September 1998

$50 - 1997
NEW back design: first issued October 1997

$100 -1996
NEW back design: first issued March 1996

So the "new" designs started just over 5 years before 9/11.

If 9/11 were in fact a conspiracy (you decide!) involving elite rogue elements within (and outside of) the US government, this U.S. currency design fits within the realms of purpose for the conspirators. It would be a way for the "planners"(agents provocateur) to prove to their "overlords" (bosses) that the events on 9/11 (disguised as a pure terrorist attack) was their plan, and not just some random terrorist attack.

Is it just a coincidence that folding these bills the SAME way results in a chronological sequence of identifiable 9/11 icons? Maybe.

That would be one HELL of a coincidence though, considering when the last of these bills were issued: 2000, a full year before the attacks in 2001.

2001. Notice how the last of the bills, $1, hadn't been redesigned? 01.

The $1 bill's folded image icon is the merging of the head of our national bird with the top of the pyramid - the pyramid with the all seeing eye - an icon of the illuminati.

Again, ask yourself, is it just a coincidence?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And welcome to ATS. I truly hope you enjoy the experience as much as i do.

A side note (*although possibly related)

Iluminati NWO [mirror] OWN it animul i

own it animul eye?

eye = "i"

OWN IT ANIMUL I [mirror] I LUMINA TI NWO

Again, welcome to ATS .....

And thanks for the research, and your thoughts on the subject,
john

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The $1 dollar bill has had exactly the same design since 1957.

How could have 9/11 been planned that far back?

Well, I would like to point you to a declassified document from 1962, just a few years ahead of this, that sheds some light on just how meticulous our own government was at planning stuff like this. This project was called Project Northwoods, and it spearheaded the efforts to stop the Cuban Missle Crisis.

Hope this sheds some light on the gravity of this for you. If you're interested in doing more research on this project, I'd suggest a search of the ATS database, as we have a bunch of threads on this very topic. Again, good hunting!!

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You are right. There is no correlation between folding the dollar bill and being able to see the future. I've already said as much.

However, there may be a correlation between folding 5 other denominations of currency identically and seeing what is is.

That video said that the $1 bill was used as a Talisman for storing energy of the event, thus causing the event to unfold when ready. So the $1 is related, but when folded shows the talisman which was in fact the start of the whole event happening.

Thank you for the post, and also for those who contributed the extra information and video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join