It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cars Still Burning in France Everyday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Everyone take a deep breath, let it out slowly ...

While I am sure a certain MOD will be here shortly to defend the lifestyle of
these immigrant peoples, I think we should all ponder for a moment this question ...

What were these people thinking when they immigrated to your countries to begin with?

As for the U.S.A., while it appears that the Latinos/hispanics/name=of=the=month club members, whatever are increasing their population, they are really only damaging themselves, the more children they have, the less money they have. The more violent they get, the more guns people with money buy. The more they increase their gang membership, the more likely they are to kill each other.

Gang membership in the L.A. area has almost doubled in the last five years.
Legal gun sales have increased exponentially, illegal gun sales? I'm pretty sure they are way up as I was recently asked by an OTM fellow if I wanted to buy some machine guns (HK MP-5L).

Would these children get away with rioting like this in Los Angeles, only while the L.A.P.D. watches, they would not get away with it in my neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
Though its gone under the radar for almost a year, France is still smoldering from the riots in which thousands of cars were burned. 112 cars still get torched everyday. That, however, pales in comparison to the attacks on police, which have increased dramatically.

Well, thats what you get for marginalizing an entire population and treating them like dirt.
Perhaps the French should learn to be more cosmopolitan and more appreciative of immigrants and their culture. The UK is better at assimilating foreigners to its culture than france, and hasn't had problems on this scale, and the US is way better than both, and hasn't had anything like these problems at all. When immigrants in the US went to the streets, the worst thing they did was wave their native flags a little too much. Perhaps europe can learn a lesson here.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Perhaps the French should learn to be more cosmopolitan and more appreciative of immigrants and their culture. The UK is better at assimilating foreigners to its culture than france, and hasn't had problems on this scale, and the US is way better than both, and hasn't had anything like these problems at all.

Maybe the French should learn how to cut a bigger welfare check. Might slow 'em down for a minute.

UK, Londonistan you mean. Nope, no problems there. Unfortunately, US not far behind. Our only hope is to pervert, oops, (secularize) them, before they covert (or kill) us.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by factfinder38
The Muslim scurge is coming and the world had better wake up soon. This has repeated itself many times through history and was a driving factor in the Crusades.

It's sad, but the truth cannot be denied. I hate to say it, but I actually feel sorry for the French.

Oh no doubt, while they are arrogant fools, we are just like them ourselves, and maybe that is why we are not as close as say england and America..

The intrusion of islam into the western world along with the idea that we are all friendly peace loving blah blah blah mixing ethnicities and religions and political ideology will eventuall regardless of the setting lead to ...war.

all it takes is a breaking point, in which France's point was their economy... eventually a full on war will break out between those who are different and those who are western.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think what has happened is a group of people, who just happen to be mostly Muslim, have endured really bad living conditions and high unemployment for years. Not saying they're right or wrong, but probably motivated by what is happening in the Middle East, they are acting out their frustrations. It's inevitable and has happened in many other places, with other religions and races. Treat people like crap and that's what you end up getting. Why are people always so surprised when this happens? Read some social history books.

We always want to blame the symptom without ever looking at the true cause. Social unrest is almost always caused by poverty, especially when it is surrounded and taunted by obscene wealth. We go through history throwing band aids at every social problem. The band aids keep getting bigger, cause we refuse to fix the cause, or even acknowledge it.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Its to do with immigration laws.

Former colonies (which are now classed as overseas terrorities) are automatically given French cizitenship and are apart of France (meaning they can move straight to the mainland and, in theory, have the same rights)

In the UK, our overseas terrorities are not automatically given British cizitenship, so they cannot not move straight over and have the same rights. Plus, France has ghetto's and the UK tends not to "officially" have any.

Now, the problem is, those who move to France (from the terrorities) demand the same rights due to their granted overseas laws, but its a lot harder in pratice to get them and find work.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
AND HERE COMES MUAD'DIB, THE GREAT DEFENDER OF THE FREEDOM TO THE RESCUE!

All Bow to the Saviour of the Civilized West!

THANK YOU for showing us the Way!

You have voted Muaddib for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

So that you get another award for your awesome research and above all - Denying Ignorance and spreading Peace and Love among Your fellow EARTHLINGS.

Much Respect Brother!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Look France, I am sorry but it looks liek you need some good ol fasion US liberation ASAP! Please allow American troops in your borders, and we will help you deal with the situation accordingly. Jeez people, how many countries do we have to show how its done?

Riots in Europe, no riots in America. Whereas our multicultural citizens are integrated and imbedded deeply thorughout our population, European nations seem to pride themselves in PRESERVING their hegemony and forcing the minorities to live mostly segregated.

You come to a typical American mall, and you will see so many races mixed together sometimes you wont have any idea what race these people are, and that is how it should be, because race is irrelevant.

The problem you Europeans created, you created yourselves. Ahh well, don't worry after the riots are dealt with severely you can live with the comforts of cameras monitoring you in your own homes and being safely inside the house before your national curfew, lest you befall to the merciless justice of corrupted authority units patrolling the streets.

Hey I think further segregation should fix the problem

Learn from the best
United States of America

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Learn from the best
United States of America

You have to be Kidding here Man!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
DYepes, what about Australia, last time i've checked, lifeguards were being attacked there, the pattern is clear, middle eastern immigration spells violence. :shrug: perhaps they will out-grow it, IF it doesn't pay off. so far, these gangs seem to rule the city, the population is disarmed and if you kicked some gangbanger's a** you'd end up in jail while the 'bangers torch your home, not much of a prospect there.

i guess it's just a 'lucky' coincidence that people in the EU can no longer 'fight back' in a legal fashion, see www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Look France, I am sorry but it looks liek you need some good ol fasion US liberation ASAP! Please allow American troops in your borders, and we will help you deal with the situation accordingly. Jeez people, how many countries do we have to show how its done?

Riots in Europe, no riots in America. Whereas our multicultural citizens are integrated and imbedded deeply thorughout our population, European nations seem to pride themselves in PRESERVING their hegemony and forcing the minorities to live mostly segregated.

You come to a typical American mall, and you will see so many races mixed together sometimes you wont have any idea what race these people are, and that is how it should be, because race is irrelevant.

The problem you Europeans created, you created yourselves. Ahh well, don't worry after the riots are dealt with severely you can live with the comforts of cameras monitoring you in your own homes and being safely inside the house before your national curfew, lest you befall to the merciless justice of corrupted authority units patrolling the streets.

Hey I think further segregation should fix the problem

Learn from the best
United States of America

All I'm going to say is, "what about the black people?". You can't claim the US is some Utopia and expect us to believe you, can you?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What about the black people?

Are you talking about African Americans?
Or maybe people from southern India?
or maybe people from Madagascar?
I think we might even have a few aborigines here too.

Opportunities abound for those that will lift their own feet out of the muck and move forward. The reason there are so many people stuck on welfare in the USA is due to welfare itself. Welfare is a system that allows you to get a check for doing nothing at all, and is slowly being replaced by Work-Fare, which forces people to find work or they are dropped by the system because they won't try.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If things are so bad culturally and economically in France, I wonder why the immigrants don't return to their native land, or move to one of their muslim brother nations where things are better? Surely one muslim would not turn another muslim away from his doorstep, would he?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ah yes, the practitioners of the religion of peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The UKs getting this way even some of our most rual, quite village are white no go zones, but everyones too scared to talk about it incase its seen as "racial" abuse.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
As a woman, I find the whole thing inspirational! It inspires me to buy a gun and learn self defense. I don't think the veil is so much of a concern as some of the other things - such as Shar'ia law, which stipulates a woman's word is only worth half that of a man's. If she is raped, she must produce 2 witnesses, whereas her rapist only needs to produce one -> himself. The honor killings just tick me off.

Not just no thanks, BUT NO FREAKIN' WAY!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sad news this. But it dont shock me. I would say we are 1 generation from a white/black or even a white+black/muslim war.

Considering 2 generations ago, you wouldnt have seen a mosque unless you turned a tv on, I would not rule out what I am saying.

I know what side I am on. Now pass the ammo!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I challenege anyone living anywhere in North America to go find a Muslim citizen in your city, and proove he/she is a suicide bombing jihadist terrorist. Or even a rioter... My guess is they will be a very nice hard-working citizen of this Hemisphere.

Europe, well we owe our existence thanks to your ancestors' oppression, I assume a new entity will eventually owe their creation to much the same situation, whatever that may be.

As for that comment about

the blacks
, I really do not see what exactly your getting at. Inequality? Last I checked we have a large number in congress, administrative positions, high ranking military positions, on the boards of very large corporations. Oh not to mention a number of Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and a variety of others in similar positions as well.

Say whatever you want about America, but the US and Canada are without a doubt the most culturally and ethnically diverse societies on Earth, and we are able to keep our peace and quality of life while at it.

don't worry guys, if you get too scared to live in your countries, you are more than welcome to come here. I pride myself in saying we welcome everyone. If all goes well we may even add a new state in the next 50 years (Mexico) so there are plenty of investment opportunities for your next couple of generations.

Good luck on your civil unrest, I hope all goes well.

Hugs and kisses from America

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
Sad news this. But it dont shock me. I would say we are 1 generation from a white/black or even a white+black/muslim war.

Considering 2 generations ago, you wouldnt have seen a mosque unless you turned a tv on, I would not rule out what I am saying.

I know what side I am on. Now pass the ammo!

why do you people always group blacks with muslims, as if we didnt have enough problems to deal with?

i can just group whites with muslims, in saying that historically and currently, the two groups are the sole cause of why the rest of this planet must now reside in this hellish hole we call earth.
blacks would have no reason to fight with whites, if you weren't always treating everyone who has skin darker than a blank sheet of printing paper like crap. everyone, except the east asians of course, but then again they are just as 'white' as you are, so they really don't count.

but, of course, making blanket generalizations like that would be stupid. very very stupid.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karby

why do you people always group blacks with muslims, as if we didnt have enough problems to deal with?

i can just group whites with muslims, in saying that historically and currently, the two groups are the sole cause of why the rest of this planet must now reside in this hellish hole we call earth.
blacks would have no reason to fight with whites, if you weren't always treating everyone who has skin darker than a blank sheet of printing paper like crap. everyone, except the east asians of course, but then again they are just as 'white' as you are, so they really don't count.

but, of course, making blanket generalizations like that would be stupid. very very stupid.

i don't know if this is confirmed or not, but I've heard muslims are recruiting in prisons and on the inner city streets. There's no faster way to accumulate a fighting force than to convert the impoverished on the premise that that guy over there is the reason for their poverty. That tactic has worked well for many thousands of years. Inspire one side to jealousy, then fan the flames. Cite history, no matter how far back you have to go, as a reason to revolt. This is how governments are overthrown.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by undo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join