It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon suspects the Israelis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is good. I think Israel is outliving it's use for the United States anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Let's not forget to add in the 'position paper' required by AIPAC of all candidates for Congress. You must have a favorable opinion of Israel to stand a chance of even running a campaign. Critics of Israel are thrashed personally and professionally. Score another point for radical Zionism. Hell , even the Jews think they're on their side.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by thematrix
Not even half of them support or even care about Israel though. Most of them are citizens of other nations and see Judaism as what it is, their religion, nothing to do with a nationality.

Really? that hasn't been my experience in the least. Most are fervent Israel supporters and put Israel and its needs even above their own neighbourhood I've observed. Why do they have sayanim for example?

Oh by the way if this story is true..

I was going to say the same thing. I agree with you denythestatusquo.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Persons who hold dual citizenship with other countries are ineligible for a security clearance, as a rule. Some people may be "eligible" for dual citizenship status, and if that is the case they must make an sworn statement and attestation that formally rejects that citizenship, and swear allegiance to the US prior to being granted a security clearance.

Persons who are US citizens who have close family and freinds who are non-US citizens are ineligible for intelligence clearances, as a rule, and cannot have access to derived intelligence or its sources.

Most counter-intelligence (CI) activities have lists of countries considered to be threats. Some are placed on the list for geopolitical reasons, and some are on the list because of actual metrics of known espionage. In most cases, Israel figures prominently on these lists. No one in the government or intelligence community takes the Israeli CI threat very lightly. In fact, it could be said that many people in the intel community are holding on to a number of "grudges" against the Israelis, and they warrant special attention. So don't believe for a moment that the government goes soft on them.

I would gues that our support of Israel is 10% philosophical, 10% personal, and 80% geopolitical. Were the Arabs to suddenly become enlightened, peaceful, and self-sufficient overnight, we would probably place no more emphasis on Israel then as we do now with any given western European country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join