It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
With many rumours, stories etc. from both within ATS and externally what would living in America be like if it did indeed turn into a dictatorship. Would we see the roundup and murder of Muslims as the Germans did with the jews. Would we see the imprisonment, torture and murder of any and all who speak out against the Goverment. Would we see the detention of any persons not seen as the norm, homosexuals, people with disabilities, religeous fanatics.

Would we see people who have lived together for decades etc. turn on each other, rat each other out to the thought Police. Would there be any efective opposition to the Goverment, would even more draconian legislation be introduced, such a right to travel, where you live, the work you can do, what your allowed to have and not have. Would young children be brainwashed by the state, would they be told to spy on their parents.

What would be the future fate of America as historically we know what has happened to past dictatorships.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am a canadian, but I strongly think that if the US became that way for any reason, the people would stand up and revolt. I think Canada would paticipate, and help out. I think that some US people would just do whatever, but I think the majority would stand up for the freedoms that they have had.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments, and I hope you are right that Americans will one day stand up for the liberty and freedom.

join