It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who are the JESUITS? and read their little book of dirty tricks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.reformation.org...

a very nice find...

feel free to post ideas about topics covered herin...

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by bigsage]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
their truth about the situation...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
How do you know that this is not fake? And I think the Jesuits were just Christian missionaries who hung around North America.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
how do i know i am real?
how do you explain chaos?
how do you explain order?

if you dont know these questions and havent yet reflected on the answers then you may be used or employed to be used by all sorts of organizations...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know that you're real because you're posting in these forums. As for your questions about chaos and order, the answers become subjective.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and without the truth that object cannot know the subjectivity of chaos and order...

which is why the truth is very hard to come by, and even harder to accept...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are some problems with this material. First of all it is quite blunt in places to an extent that is puzzling. One could suggest the same ideas and still do it with more finesse.

The second problem is that a mason did this. We or should I say some of us, know that there had been a struggle between the catholic church and masonry for sometime. It is rumoured that the masons in the catholic church originating from the same templars are in fact jesuits and certainly in the least rosicrucians. There are some obvious conflicts in concepts here.

Nevertheless it could be valid and not having studied this material in great length I can only offer my opinion thereof.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
What??!! A Jesuit thread and noone called me?

Goodness NEO, you failed me

Alright, I'll break it down for everyone...

The Jesuits are the one's in control of the world right now. Having taken control of the Catholic Church and the Zharkavian Zionists (Jews) and the Templar, Masons, Hospitallers, etc....
*The President's Uncle is a Knight of Malta (Hospitaller) and the Jesu Church is based out of Malta*

The current Jesuit General, Count Hans Kolvenbach, or more commonly "The Black Pope" controls the Pope. The High Jesu Council is composed of sorcerers, Satanists. They refer to themselves as "Luciferians" and they believe that in the battle at "Armageddon", they will defeat God.

They have been responsible for almost every major issue in history:
The European Wars (15th to 19th Century)
Napolean's Conquest of Europe (They told him not to invade Russia...he did
)
The WWII Nazi Holocaust (Hitler's Uncle who inspired him was a Jesuit)
The American Revolution in 1774
The Assassination of the first Catholic American President (John F. Kennedy)
...the list goes on and on...

Go do some research, however, don't believe everything you read...
Cheers,
- Tass

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tass,

good work as usual.

nothing new here for me but a real eye opener for some others I'm sure.

still we haven't resolved the question of the authenticity of said document posted.

is it a precursor to Illumaniti control of the catholic church? Or merely infighting between the obviously declining influence of the masons vs the increasing influence of the jesuits?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This document in particular I cannot vouch for as I am not a Jesuit, however, much of the information on the site www.reformation.org seems very enlightening.

I've heard of several of these issues brought to light:
Lincoln's Assassination
Columbus Conspiracy
U.S. Funding the Catholic Church

All good reads.
NEO, what exacly do you define the "Illuminati" as?
I've always considered them to be an actual order/society, however, several people seem to confuse them with the NWO (which is an agenda to be carried out by PNAC, not an organization) or the Cabal (a Jesu radicalist cult)...

- Tass

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
that dosent mean that they are necessarily all bad...
all people arent all bad...

top topics

join