It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just realized something...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How much exactly of what we read everday of officially published material, I.E. magazines, newspapers, books are lines of propaganda? I am asking this because after doing some research on the new world order theme, I've discovered some common symbols to this theme. An example I just realized was a book i own that has in it a pyramid with a small pyramid on top floating with an eye in the centre. Could this book that I have read and own be one of many of a line of major Ideological propaganda for the enstatement of a new world order?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Probably a damn sight more than any of us realise. Out of curiousity, what was the book you discovered had the symbology in it?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
and you are now becoming aware of its power...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The book is called "The Richest Man In Babylon", this is a financial book that has in it "laws" of gold-i.e. money. These laws of gold have above each one of them the symbol I mentioned.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
in the form of knowledge most would not comprehend...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Excellent comment, bigsage.

It's true there is a given amount of information we have access to, but some of that information will slip out. It's like a wave of info going back and forth, sometimes the tide brings nothing, sometimes the tide brings quite a bit.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction
Probably a damn sight more than any of us realise. Out of curiousity, what was the book you discovered had the symbology in it?

I agree. I can't give a percentage, but I'd imagine it's more than anyone would ever think. It wouldn't surprise me if most of it, with the exception of indymedia stuff, is part of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To Bigsage, what do you mean by your last post?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
read, learn, expand...

the form of knowledge was financial...

top topics

join