It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas University clip

page: 1

join
share:
Wig

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi all, I did search for this with no obvious results.

www.metacafe.com...

It looks fake to me, but I thought if you hadn't seen it yet you'd like to rip it apart.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Doesn't look real to me, I can't place a finger on why, but there's something about it.

My friend says it looks like a plastic toy that can be bought in toy shops.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks and smells like HOAX!!! why doesn't someone have a HD Sony Camcorder and get some decent footage for once ?.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the way it bounces up and down with the camera points right at a photoshop, and the fact that when it goes right over them it doesn't seem to change from a diagnal view to a bottom view of the craft. It looks like(and smells like?) a hoax.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
HOAX and this is why i think it is. This is meant to be a UFO going over the Texas Uni campus. Why doesn't the camera zoom in at any time. Surely this is something out of the ordanary and something of great importance. But no the camera keeps the same zoom all the way through and the UFO starts to move out of frame something someone taking the video would not let happen if they knew it was real.
If it smells like a hoax and looks like a hoax i'm gonna call it a hoax.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hoax - and not a very good one either. In addition to the other observations made in posts above, the nonchalant cameraman being confronted with what would be an earth-shattering visage sounds as calm and matter-of-fact as if he was filming a flower or somthing *yawn* *snore*...

Heck even the pilot videos have sudio of breathless, excited airmen, and when neophytes grab thier camers and film stuff from the ground, even if it turns out to be a balloon, venus, or an aircraft, they at least SOUND like they believe they are filming something potentially exciting. This guy sounds like he's calmly telling his fellow conspirators, "....yawn....ok joe... i see the toy now....yawn.... it's coming this way....yawn....:.

Oh brother...

top topics

join