It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Springer Sprung Episode 001 ~ Springer and Dave Rabbit UNLEASHED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi James.....

Thanks for taking the time to LISTEN and to POST. Springer and I are in the experimental stage..... but what you hear is TWO GOOD FRIENDS... just letting it all hang loose. With the addition of adding ATS MEMBERS as guest on future shows, we hope to make it a fun experience for all and be extremely INTER-ACTIVE.

Thanks again for your kind comments.

Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As with the first show the 2nd is also very good, I enjoyed listening to it and i had a few good laughs as well,

I look forward to the next already lol,

You both bounce very well of each other,

Big thumbs up from me

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Asala....

Thanks for the kudos. It is probably one of the most fun media things I have created. Springer is a natural and, you are right, he is my perfect straight man.

Thanks for taking to time to give them a listen and make a comment.

Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Springer and I will have EPISODE 03 up by this week-end, if I can keep him SOBER that late at night!
.... (just kidding).

Dave

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Okay... I have your ITunes answer. It is NOT picking up the Springer Episodes because the last one was 10/29/2006 and it only GOES BACK so far. When I refreshed, the LAST THING was the Fruitcake Lady Episode 03.... and the Springer Sprung Episode 02, which was the last one, was well before that.

You can still go directly to PODCASTS here on ATS and download them or go to Pod-O-Matic @ daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join