It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Springer Sprung Episode 001 ~ Springer and Dave Rabbit UNLEASHED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

PODcast: Springer Sprung Episode 001 ~ Springer and Dave Rabbit UNLEASHED

Several Times A Month, Springer and Dave Rabbit Are Going To RECORD Conversations and Discussions That They Have Anyway About All Kinds Of Subjects. They Have Developed A STRONG FRIENDSHIP Over The Past 8 Months And OFF THE WALL THOUGHTS Are Commonplace. So, Fasten Your Seat Belts And Get Ready For A Bumpy Ride.... Springer Is SPRUNG!

length: 54:43
file: btstpod_1956.mp3
size: 12826k
feed: btst

EXPLICIT Language
[edit on 10/21/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 10-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just finished listening to the podcast...

I enjoyed it, and have to say that besides your providing a PSA-like gander of the site,
you guys had me rolling on the floor & it didn't cost me a "Zippity-Do-Da" thing...!
BTW... Are you getting 'promotional considerations for "Makers Mark" Springer...lol?

AnyWho... very entertaining... Really looking forward to the next one....

PS.. It was Pamela Anderson (the Blond that got roasted you briefly mentioned).

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
JA,

He's a Maker's Mark Ambassador. Allegedly some where there's a barrel with his name on it. (serious) lol That and some goofy swizzle sticks and cup holders and you've ran through his promotional considerations.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Pamela Anderson..... her BREASTS must have blocked my concentration
!

Thanks for the comments guys..... Springer and I had FUN. I wanted to LURE people to our ATS Home to see just exactly WHAT I have come to KNOW and LOVE about the PEOPLE, THE ARTICLES and "THE GESTAPO"
! I have always found that HUMOR is contagious. IF we get folks who have never heard of ATS before..... give them a LAUGH... make them CURIOUS..... then my mission maybe wasn't so IMPOSSIBLE after all.

We got a GREAT pat on the back from Simon..... so THAT made me feel a lot better. Please let all the ATS family in on this. Springer and I are going to try and do 2 or 3 a month.... but get into some of the outstanding writing of the members on the forums...... but still laced with off the wall humor.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Dave

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought that was really good, lol.. i guess us nuts would love to here more in the future

great pod and i laughed all the way through,

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thanks Asala.....

The regulars will REALLY enjoy this the most.... because SPRINGER is really funny as hell when he and I talk and this just SHOWCASES what I have been blessed with in our FRIENDSHIP.

Dave

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh man... I was listening to check the quality of the Skype connection (dodgy as usual but passable) and happened upon Dave's "Avatar" story, oh man I was choking I was laughing so damn hard...

The BEST part is it's 100% TRUE!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It IS.... I have the MOST EXPENSIVE Avatar EVER created on ATS in MEMBER POINTS..... of course..... I also set the record in 1966-67 for having the most TICKETS for LOUD MUFFLERS (I had GLASS PACKS for those of you that are old enough). Thirty-Seven (37) citations my Senior Year.
The record STILL STANDS (yes, I checked).

The Avatar King

[edit on 10/21/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Great show Dave & Springer!

It travelled with me in my "pod" as I mowed the lawn AND looked like a nut to people passing as I laughed at some of the great stories.

And don't let Springer fool you Dave. When HE needs an avatar, he puts out the Zedd signal.
(Granted though, Springer is darn tecno savvy!)

All-in-all, a worthy and fun listen.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
[size=10]SPRINGER GONE WILD!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
It IS.... I have the MOST EXPENSIVE Avatar EVER created on ATS in MEMBER POINTS.....

If memory serves, the camo Rabbit was VERY cheap prior to the revolving peace sign, Dave.

I also set the record in 1966-67 for having the most TICKETS for LOUD MUFFLERS (I had GLASS PACKS for those of you that are old enough). Thirty-Seven (37) citations my Senior Year.

M E M' R I E S ... [sing it] Light the corners of my mind ....

GLAS-PAKS ... UH-HUH! '70 Chevelle ... late at night 'round a tree ...

"Those were the days ... " [All in the Family-theme song]

aaaaaaaaah ... thanx for That trip down mem'ry lane.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It is TRUTH. To the extent I don't have the artistic eye or the ability to create the photoshop "goods" I am BLESSED with a true friend in the WIZARD.

This is a great opportunity to THANK HIM as well.

I'd like to thank my FRIEND Dave Rabbit as well for letting me breathe a little.

Yeah I was drinkin' (it was Friday night after all) and yeah i was yakkin' it up with a "RW" Friend so there ya go. GONE WILD...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah... now that I've broken SPRINGER's VIRGINITY and let him out of his CAGE.... there is no going back......
!

Hmmmm... wonder what Morgan's number is (BOING!)

DAR (Dave-A-Roo)

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Loved the show guys and as for the survey where 87% or whatever it was believe that intelligent life have visited here.....slightly worrying. How many of them believe there is intelligent life on this planet

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey Leader.....

Right there with you brother. As I said.... if there is Alien Intelligence that has COME to PLANET EARTH..... they aren't residing in Washington, DC as there is NO SIGN of any intelligence THERE!

Take Me To Your "Leader"!

Gork

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well... after SPRINGER killed my EPISODE 003 of the Rabbit Zone Hard Rock Show by mistake... because he was way PAST his Maker's Mark LIMIT
..... EPISODE 002 of SPRINGER SPRUNG should be F.A.H. (funny as hell).... because I can assure you.... his ineptness will be the LEAD STORY.

Dave

[edit on 10/25/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Springer and I will be doing EPISODE 2 shortly..... stay tuned!

Dave

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The "Lead Story" was a walk through my "backsides"...
If ANYONE ever wanted to here a rant by someone who KNOWS how to rant "Old School" they need to tune in this upcoming episode!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Episode 002 Is LOADING as I type!

Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh my god. This is freakin' HILARIOUS!

I been around ATS for god knows how long, more of a reader than a poster. I have read funny things here in BTS, Iv'e heard some funny stories, but SPRINGER has got to be the most hilarious man on earth. You and DAVE are freakin AMAZING. Seriously, keep up the good work!!!

Wish I had a show like that, lol. I'm a thousand times better on the mic than I'll EVER be as a poster.

Later guys!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join