It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Year 2012 is the Dawn of a New Era.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Science tells us that everything in the solar system is effected by gravity. Almost everything rotates.

Satiellites around Planets.
Planets around Stars.

We also know that our solar system also moves. People always say that 2012 the world will end. The Mayans didn't say it would end. They said the new era would begin. I think that the year 2012 our solar sytem would of made 1 full rotation around the galaxy.

I think that day nothing will truly happen. The new era is like a new year. It's just another day to mark on your calender.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Im going tell u about the 2012. Yes, is the end and yes u are right. Like a complete day, overnight, morning, afternoon, evening... Our solar system, our galaxy.. is moving and in 2012 is the morning of a new era. But, in these years we going to live cataclysm, doom's, wars, etc. (like a hard night with money and in saturday lol). I hope u and others understandme, my english its not very well.. hehehe. And in the year 2012 and go on, we going to live in a peacefull era, we going to made contact with aliens, etc, etc. I don't know all of this, i read a lot in this forum and others, watched documentals, and more.

Snake Skywalker.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepperslappy
The Mayans didn't say it would end. They said the new era would begin.

Actually the Mayans didn't say anything, the calendar simply stops on that date. It's everyone else that decided of the importance of the occasion. For all we know the calendar maker may have died.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
well if the maker died he must of had a student to carry it on. i think the new era will be bad in the begining but after a while things will calm down. i will be happy on 2012 or waiting with my rifle in the mess hall.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
2012 will mark the end of a 13,000 year Dark age, and the beginning of another 13,000 year cyle of Light. At the end of every universal cycle, there is always a "cleansing" that takes place. We are seeing that cleansing right now. People have been talking about this time for thousands of years. We are now living in it. Humans are going through an awakening, where the veil will be lifted, and the dark satanic energies will not be able to control this world any longer. Light is shining very much on our Earth at this time. On the surface, the world will appear to sink into the depths of chaos, but albeit, it is part of the cleansing. Know in your heart of hearts that we will emerge victorious, and be left to create the New Earth as the Great Beings of Light we really are.

Hold tight, dear hearts, progress is being made. Happy Ascension.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Honestly I don't think anything will happen, the tear wil pass, and
on January 1st 2013, alot of people will say "I/we told you so!".

You know, maybe they just decided to not make the calendar go
any further because it was long enough for them, or maybe the
guy who made it liked the number 2012.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The December 21st 2012 date is when we will reach the galaxy center, at that time we will be flooded with cosmic energy. This energy will affect everything at subatomic levels and in all dimensions/realms.

We have been in darkness for over 10,000 years. This darkness is everything being out of balance. We haven't been fully conscious. Human and earth frequency was at 7.8mhz for thousands of years and has started increasing and is over 11mhz and continues to increase. This isn't happening to just earth, it's changing our sun and other planets also.

Earth changes continue to increase and accelerate as we get closer to 2012. The earths rotation will slow down and change directions. There will also be a few days of total darkness as we switch directions and move into 2012 and enter 2,000 years of light.

This light we are entering into will raise our consciousness level and open the etheric realms which includes all your psychic stuff. Our DNA will change and that will change our bodies. The worlds magnetism will become hyper and our electrical items will not run. There will be many things happening.

In order for us to move from the 4th to the 5th dimension, we need to make it to 2012 without too much damage to the earth. The evil forces are trying to prevent us from connecting to the fifth level.

I believe the 2012 date may also be connected with the return of christ.

Here's a interesting article on 2012. www.futurehi.net...

top topics

join