It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati and other similar seemingly baseless theories -- perhaps released to discredit conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why do these theories such as the reptile one and the illuminati theory come about?
What is the basis, or reason for the original person who first thought it up to think that way?

Good conspiracy theories are backed with evidence, science and logic. But this other breed of theories seem to have none of those elements.

Is it possible that these theories are deliberately released by some agency to discredit conspiracy theories in general?
How many times have you seen people cringe at the word ‘conspiracy’?
What has made people think like this?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I believe david icke was the first to push the "reptilian agenda" theory. Not sure if it was origionallt his idea.
keep in mind this is a man who came out on national British TV saying he was the second Christ and the Son of God in the 90s..
Here's some reading on the reptilian theory..
letsrollforums.com

I don't really buy into all of it but it's a good story none the less..

As for the "Illuminati" as an orginization, it very much exists.
Members of this orginization can be seen on the board of the C.F.R, Trilateral Commission, the board of the Federal Reserve, and of course at the ever illusive Bilderberg meetings.

Small off-shoots of this orginization can be seen allover North America in the Bohemian Club, Skull & Bones, and others..

The existance of the Illuminati is written well in the past 100 years of history, all you have to do is look.

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Listen here buddy! The Bilderbergs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Club of Rome, the Jesuits, the International Banking Family Houses like Rothchild & captains of industry like Rockefellar, the IMF, World Bank, Bank of International settlements, Gov't debt to who?
THIS IS ALL REAL!!!!!!!!!! When you see how they are a linked plus the documented evidence of a real illuminati by the Jesuit Adam Weishput (spllg?) who joined the upper echelons of free masonary. Morals & dogma by Albert Pike.
When you look at all this evidence and can't see that SOMETHING is going on Well then there is no help for you or the world.
Ignorance is bliss! Keep believing the Gov't is your friend & servant but don't come crying to me when they take everything you own including your future children.
Enjoy your slavery & indentured servitude for the benefits they grant you from your own tax dollars?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For one thing as far as I know illuminati is not a baseless theory since I have actually heard people come out and say they were formerly apart of the iluminati organization. To say that these theories are baseless without actually doing any intensive research is not very smart especially if your trying to debunk it on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revelmonk
For one thing as far as I know illuminati is not a baseless theory since I have actually heard people come out and say they were formerly apart of the iluminati organization. To say that these theories are baseless without actually doing any intensive research is not very smart especially if your trying to debunk it on a conspiracy forum.

What did these guys have to say? What is the next stage or plan about to be implemented? Why did they leave?
please tell!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
or maybe they were released to divert attention away from the realities of the world

ie
Starvation in Malawi
the genocide in darfur
the recent problems in somalia

and the real causes of the situations

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What did these guys have to say? What is the next stage or plan about to be implemented? Why did they leave?

illuminati is like many secret organizations that I have heard from people who have been within the organization. They have many degrees that initiate how much of their plans they want to you to know.

MIght wanna check out this vid as he claims to have been inducted into the illuminati through his connections in freemasonry, The Church of Satan, Witch Craft, The occult among others.

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know about the science conspiracy from author Lyne, but
he talks about all the others and some how connects them all
into his. A fairly neat idea or piece of work.
So perhaps looking up his stuff might help, you don't need much
science. But if you had unencumbered scientific methods you might
go beyond his proposals an see how we exist by the oil economy.
It supplies us all with stories, entertainment and conflict.
Now would his solution be any better, I don't think so.
Also its highly speculative and Wikipedia has experts who call for
deletion of the material. Guess they know better what the whole
world must see.
That might be a conspiracy.
If the write up is not confirmed by a doctors degree then its rubbish
and put on the waste heap of human ideas.
Like the gravity wave is not real but everyone talks about it.

Ed: Lyne mentions reptilian once on page 288 of pentagon aliens
and was related to the so called official Nazi religion. It refers to
one of those Egyptian gods with animal heads and such.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 12/11/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche

Originally posted by Revelmonk

please tell!!!

I don't think they were cozy to the plan or the main reason.
Right now the plan might be maintaining the status quo.
Or continue mis information.

It appears that people that putout money for science research have
kept much of the energy secrets to themselves. Thus it is hidden
or secret or occult and may be nothing else but high voltage and
high frequency power generators, electric responses like the
flourescent lamp, isotopes or even helium as power sources
instead of oil.

Much of the side theories are stuck on events elaborated on by
author Lyne as he progressed from one power stucture to the
next. Development money went to Germany for what, it paid
for a lot of things but was it science developed in the nazi
regime that found its way to Roswell NM with Von Braun.

The unknown Egyption occoult might be do the the spiral coil
of Tesla being like the snake coil giving the secret holders a chuckle.
The two lightning bolt symbol, ZZ, might indicate two high voltage
potentials used by their secret machines.

top topics

join