It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger as new 9/11 remains found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Firsst off i find this to be disgusting.Its been 5 years since the attack and yet there stil finding body parts?You would think the way Bush refers to the "families of 9/11 victims" and has used the memory of those people who died as a reason the Millitary commisions act should be passed,You think priority one would be to find the remains for the families.I think after 5 years they would have been finished by now.But no,because i seriously think they havent been looking.Just a few monts back the were finding body parts on the tops of nearby buildings.And now this.One of the reasons they found these,was because they are beginning to start the Freedom Tower.Besides
this ,what have they been doing?It sure hasnt been trying to find the remains for the families.

(BBC)-Human remains - some reportedly as large as arm or leg bones - have been found at the site of the 11 September 2001 attacks in New York.

Relatives say the find proves the need for a thorough new search of the area around Ground Zero.
news.bbc.co.uk...

"We can no longer rely on accidental discoveries," said WTC Families for Proper Burial in a statement.
news.bbc.co.uk...

'Never fully searched'
"This must be a deliberate search. May this awful news be the catalyst needed to go back and do the job well."
news.bbc.co.uk...

Charles Wolfe, whose wife Kathryn was among the victims, told the BBC he was totally shocked by the new discovery of body parts, adding that in his view, there was a major shortfall in the original recovery effort. news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The relatives who are complaining and pushing for a new search are IMO just drama addicts. It's been five years. Those who died were honored and memorialized immensely. They are at peace. Let 'em be.

By all means have a search. But no need to get angry.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wanted to throw this out there,seeing what a financial disaster for the port authority,why put something else there?Knowing there are so many remains still there,it shouldnt become a place of business,it should become a memorial grave for those who died.Nut then again i highly dount this goverment cares or ever did about the families or victims,just $ $ $.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wasnt aware of that,sorry.

Any Mod can feel free to lock this.

new topics