It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 years aftr 9/11 Body Parts found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
But then, if you have explosives in the core that blast so violently they are able not only to sever the core, but also to push the contains of the floors outside of the building, you'd have to see many windows around the building poping simultaneosly with the explosion and moreover you'd have to hear the explosions.

I agree. But, you also have the same problem if these puffs were suppossed to be condensed air from the collapse. The windows would have busted in all directions and not just one or a few.

If you argue that the puffs came out of open windows, then I can argue the same about the explosives being the source.

BTW, there are many more testimonials that state they heard explosions than not.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now I can answer a couple questions here, so seriously read this

when the plane crashed into the building, fully fueled, some people were insinerated, whoever on that floor that was not insinerated, probably got thrown. And none of you were there, so you act like parts on roofs hundreds of yards away is impossible- but its not. body parts dont weigh nearly as much as a full body. when the buildings went down, the smaller explosions within the building caused these peices to go flying, as you cannot see in any footage because of the smoke.
and yes, people were ripped apart as the buildings fell.

as for the sewer thing that someone else was all worked up about, there was an underground floor to the building, i believe with generators and such. idk the full inside, but i saw a special on it. The towers stood on an area close to sewer, and when the towers fell the sewage was obviously ruptured, allowing contents to spill into it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Is this a serous question?
How do you watch the videos of the collapse of the towers and not realize how large the debris field was?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Of course people used the term explosions because that is what it sounded like!
That does NOT AT ALL prove demolition!
Look at all the ways people use the term "explosion" to describe a sound.
When you look at the videos of the towers coming down from a distance it is insane to call it a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Yes terrible for the relatives, but it begs the question how do bones fly out of a collapsing buildings to land on roofs hundreds of feet away.

Everyone knows that jet-fuel also repels the iron in blood, acting sort of like putting two similar magnetic poles together. It's all in the official report, don't question it.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Its good that you find the subject of victims body parts worthy of making a joke.
It reaffirms my opinion that this is all one big game to truthers.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I agree. But, you also have the same problem if these puffs were suppossed to be condensed air from the collapse. The windows would have busted in all directions and not just one or a few.

This is much more dependent on the internal layout of the towers than any explosives argument. Assuming a constant raise in pressure, once a window breaks that pressure will either decrease or increase at a slower rate. This is not the case for explosives.

BTW, there are many more testimonials that state they heard explosions than not.

Perhaps if you're trying to claim "not" here only means people who specifically state "I did not hear any explosions". Otherwise you are going to have to provide some evidence to back this up as the most famous of these 'lists' was wrong by a couple of orders of magnitude iirc.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join