It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wolf outside my window

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
In Febuary of 2000, I had a dream in the most illuminating colors. I found myself looking out the window of a strange location. The window came nearly down to the floor. I looked and saw a red wolf standing in the forrest. For some reason I felt a little afraid and krept down low so as to not be seen. I thought I would just watch the wolf to see what it did and suddenly he turned and looked into my eyes. He looked through me into the depths of my soul. He approached the window almost touching it and stared continually. I felt exposed and kind of naked, to say the least. With the most piercing eyes I have ever seen the wolf changed into a grey hooded man while his eyes stayed the same. He smiled and vanished. I awoke and never saw them again. This strange dream started my interest in the spiritual realm from then until now.

Some say the wolf was probably my spirit guide. At the time I didn't know I had one. If it was, How do I get it to come back? And should I want it to? I often wondered if someone had not slipped me some strange herb or something that triggers dreams like that. Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Try to learn image streaming.

While you're doing it, think of the wolf (and your answer)being behind a huge wall. Ask your question. Describe your enviroment in front of that wall in 5 sensory detail in a voice/ tape recorder.

Jump over the wall and describe everything you see in 5 sensory detail in the voice recorder.

Do all this this three times and note the connections and similarities between the three recordings.

Your answer should be in there.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wow this is great!!
I do belive its your spirit guide,
i have many visits from my guide which is also a wolf!
watch carefully as these carry messages,
write each vision down. you may see a connection someday...

my advice keep your mind open to this
sit somewhere quite and ask your spirit guide to come to you...this may be in a dream

also do you feel a connection to wolfs..look at some pictures of them...does this make you have any feelings...

here is a poem i wrote about my dreams...just thought i would share it with you...

JOURNEY IN MY DREAMS.....

FAR AWAY I CALL YOU.....,
AS I WATCH YOUR SHADOWS DANCE AMONG THE DISTANT TREE'S,
IN MY DREAMS I AM THERE WITH YOU,
RUNNING WILD AND FREE.

I AM SMALL IN THIS PLACE,
IN THIS LAND THAT YOU ROAM,
I AM BUT ANOTHER CREATURE,
IN THIS PLACE I CALL MY HOME.

I RUN AMONG YOUR WOLF PACK,
RUNNING THROUGH THE TREES,
NOW I AM BUT A SHADOW,
RUNNING WILD AND FREE.

SO I CALL UPON YOU AS MY BROTHERS,
WHEN I NEED YOU,
YOU ARE THERE,
IN MY DREAMS THERE IN THE DISTANCE
YOUR FREDOM I WILL SHARE..

SO KEEP ON DANCING SHADOWS,
I WILL CALL YOU IN THE NIGHT,
LETS CARRY ON OUR JOURNEY,
TILL THE EVENING TURNS TO LIGHT.......

[edit on 13-5-2007 by asala]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's my understanding of the phenomenon you experienced. .............

'Our overselves are gods, and awesomely huge in consciousness and power. If you saw your overself it would be as brilliant as a billion suns. The overself extends parts of itself into bodies on different dimensions and worlds to gain experience with the different modes of life there.

The extensions are nodes of pure consciousness which merge with the information contained in the vehicles and surroundings they are placed into. They assume the identity of the material bodies and minds and act out those temporary lives as if they were vitally important.

Basically they are placed into illusion and focus on looking after the lives they have been given, and yet the overself remains connected to them in consciousness and gains masses of information which the tiny extension is not aware of. In this way the overself gathers vast amounts of information from many lives at once, even though the vehicles or beings it uses to accomplish this are relatively ignorant of their connection, and instead just focus on basic things like staying alive.

To make sure its conscious extensions function correctly and adjust to the lives they have been placed into the overself sends a double along with them; and this double is like the servant or faithful dog of the overself, and carries out many tasks for the overself, as well as for the human or other being that the overself has placed a conscious node into.

Often an overself will give a human an experience where a wonderful person comes to visit the human, and then leaves a dog with the human when they say goodbye or leave. This is a common experience reported many times. This is the overself telling the human concerned that it has left a faithful extension of itself to watch over the human.

This dog of the overself is forbidden from interacting too closely with the human, because such a connection allows the human to access its overself, and form a clear channel between this earth reality and the greater spiritual reality that the human soul extends from. In order to prevent such connections taking place the human vehicles themselves are guarded by other beings which scare the humans away from spiritual connections, by creating dualities and fear in the subtle realms. In other words they create evil or darkness which prevents the human consciousness from stepping confidently into its true spiritual identity.

In your experience the window went down almost to the floor, and this was to tell you that the dog-like extension of the overself resides below you, near your feet. The dog transformed into a friendly human type being to show you that it isn't really a dog, but a spiritual being that does the work of a dog.

If you clear your mind completely by totally ignoring the thoughts that come into it then the being you saw will be able to communicate telepathically with you. However the guards who watch over your human vehicle will closely watch such communication and will possibly intervene with hostile communications of an evil nature, which will make you think twice about continuing such a connection.

Basically what I'm saying is that the transforming dog you saw is an extension of your overself and resides below you, and will be near you throughout your life.

The dog form is a common one the beings use to portray their purpose on earth, however they can take any form at all depending on the human they are manifesting themselves to.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Asala,

I'm curious, what kind of symbolism do natives have in regards the wolf. You are aware that they generally are feared and held in contempt in old European myth but I always wondered how native people saw them.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've had a wolf outside my window for the past year and a half. usually it means she's hungry tho.

Or trying to kill stuffed animals.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Asala : you say you are a native american.
i genuinly believe that my spiritguide is a wolf. but in the visions it is also a shape shifter. what do you know about this according to the legends? is there such a thing as a shape shifting spirit guide in the form of a black/white wolf. its colors tend to shift also. shifting into a female, sometimes a male humanoid form. (not alien) i have seen this "wolf" several times. both in dreams and when awake. the only trouble seeing wolwes where i live, is that there are no wolwes here. i live in the middle of norway.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Anywhere near Trondheim? Nice place. They don't have wolves in Norway? Really? surprised.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I believe it was your Spirit Guide. I usually use Mindful Medition to communicate with the Spirit World. Good luck finding your answers

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Anywhere near Trondheim? Nice place. They don't have wolves in Norway? Really? surprised.

there are wolwes in norway, but not anywhere around where i live in mo I rana. about 600 km north of trondheim. very close to the coast.

edit : i'll add a link to a map here :
www.gulesider.no

[Edited on 10-11-2003 by darkspace]

[edit on 16-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
There are so many legands about wolfs.
And in spirit form the can shape shift.
It is belived that many wolf spirit guides are of Great chiefs,
And in sioux history women and wolfs are very big legends...many storys tell of wolfs taking the form of a women
The white wolf is the most sacred and seeing this means new life,

the wolf is seen as a path finder and teacher, So look closley at your experiences, you may not understand them yet.
which is why i say write them down..
ill try and find out more about this for you!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
THENEO.....the wolf is a strong signal to natives

natives saw the wolf as a significant animal. Both were hunters of which the survival of their families depended. The Indian was very aware of the many ways in which his own life resembled those of the wolf. The wolf hunted for himself and for his family. The wolf defended his pack against enemy attack, as the Indian defended his tribe. He had to be strong as an individual and for the good of the pack. It was a sufficient system of survival; and in the eyes of the Indian, no animal did this as well as the wolf. The Indian worked to be as well intigrated in his environment, as he could see the wolf was in the universe.

The hunter did not see the wolf as an enemy or competitor, or as something less than himself. His perception of the wolf was a realistic assessment of the wolf's ability to survive and thrive, to be in balance with the world they shared. He respected the wolf's patience and perseverance, which were his most effective hunting weapons. To say he hunted like a wolf was the highest compliment, just as to say a warrior fought like the wolf was high praise.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks for all your help everyone. I'm going to keep on trying. Hopefully I'll get where I'm going. You hear so many negative stories I guess it makes it hard just to turn loose.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I believe some, if not all human beings have a spirit guide. Sometimes they are animals, sometimes they are other nouns.

I feel your experience with the wolf was actually a vision, not a dream. It seemed *more* then lucid by description and feeling IMO. I too am Native American, much more so then my blood reveals and I too have had a spirit guide(same noun) that I see in visions/OBE's. There are times when I've called out to, or tried to make contact, but it really seems to be more on thier/it's terms rather their my own. I was wounded badly a few years ago, sliced an artery that could have damn near killed my foolish rear..and I saw my spirit guide outside my window..I cannot explain it, but I felt peace and reassurance that everything was going to be OK. Who knows, maybe we call to them sometimes subconsciously? And I've yet to figure what their actual purpose is...but then does that really and truly matter?

I think our spirit guide reflects our inner self..

Nice story you've shared, yet again, TgSoe..Don't try so hard, maybe the wolf feels threatened or doesn't feel you really need his assistance at this point in your life

Magestica

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow. A lot of people with wolves as spirit guides. I too have a wolf as one of my guides. She is a pure white wolf (hence my taking on the spirit name "whitewolf").

She is a very magnificent guid and has taught me much. She also has tolder me of other guides I have that I will meet in the future.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Great thread

Very informing

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You might be right Magestcia, it probably was a vision as opposed to a dream. I think something else is kind of exciting about this spiritual thing. Life gets so routine that you need something different to break it up every now and then, or else you would go freaking crasy. I've been reading a lot of stuff on the subject, and am really enjoying it. I'll just take it slow and learn to crawl before I walk.

I think there was a full blooded Cherokee indian in our family a few generations up the line, I can't remember now.

join