It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible? Alien Influence? A Human Camera...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This must be beyond human capability. If true, wonder how it could be possible...

Check this footage out - the guy is unbelievable...

The Human Camera - You Have To See It To Believe It...

Some ATS feedback - reaction, please....

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
alien influence???????? the guy is an autistic. I don't know where did you get that from.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh man, thats amazing.

I remember hearing about savants before...I don't think its alien influence though.

I personally think that its the fact that other functions are impaired that causes the deeper functions to be unobscured and show their true potential.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I agree.....

There isn't anything alien here, autistic's have a wonderful way of using their brain that 'us' supposed 'normal' people can't seem to click the 'on' button for. Granted a few of 'us' might have wonderful abilities but we have to work at it. Autistic's seem to be able to do their abilities without hardly any (known) effort. At least that was how it was explained to me by a family that had an autistic child.

Thanks for the post and video..

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Check out this guy. He is known as the human Calculator. He is also a Savant. Saw a speacial where he learned how to speak icelandic in less then a week.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's pretty amazing.

Especially to me. I can't draw particullarly well and I certainly couldn't remember all those details.

I've always wondered about memory and how it works.

CX

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm sure this was the guy i saw on tv when i was younger. There was a young black boy who was driven around London and he drew a perfect match of buildings like Westminister Abbey and St Pauls.

Amazing guy, very talented.

CX.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I used to be a teachers assistant for an autisic kid. He was sweet and loveable- definantly a human being. ALthough his head was a bit large. Autisics are capable of such feats, no Aliens necessary.

Each autistic kid developes a talent or intrest that they generaly spend the rest of their life dedicated to. The kid I knew could recite the most random data like all the serial numbers for every atari game system ever made, knew the motherboard specks on each one, even knew the names of every chip set on the motherboards, and which ones chaged from year to year. His intrest was only in atari and not nintendo, sega,or playstation, so his intrest was quite specific. He was literally a human encyclopedia / reference database for the atari system.

He was always friendly and could make you laugh with his sense of humor whome I think only Me and his mother understood.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I agree.....

There isn't anything alien here, autistic's have a wonderful way of using their brain that 'us' supposed 'normal' people can't seem to click the 'on' button for. Granted a few of 'us' might have wonderful abilities but we have to work at it. Autistic's seem to be able to do their abilities without hardly any (known) effort. At least that was how it was explained to me by a family that had an autistic child.

Thanks for the post and video..

You right, artistic people never needs to partice or anything, they just can do it. I am artistic, people always say i have to been going to some art school etc. But being artistic is like a skill that is unlearnable, your born with it. If you see very artistic children, those that are very good at drawing, you will see how they draw wih the pensil like a professional without any teaching on how to do it.

This guy on the film is amazing, i have never seen anyone that can remember so much detail, i'd call it hyper-photographic-memory!!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I like the math wiz - he;s cool too. But the number crunchers/list repeaters are much more common. This ultra photo-memory artist guy is a very rare bird. His recall/scale/dimensioning goes way beyond.

Unlike memorizing every listing in a city phone book, or calculating Pi to x-hundred decimals, this fellow would need to utilize the additional spatial reasoning skills, geometric constructs, as well as artistic rendering abilities, etc. He also had to perform under a pressure deadline - something the math savants I've seen are not typically subjected to. Even with his amazingly detailed, accurate recall and rendition, did you catch how he said he could have filled in much, much more detail if he was given more time?

I concede there is no evidence nor can a conclusion be drawn that he's not entirley human, etc - but he's like no other human any of us have ever encountered. If you have any evidence of one - please share it...

Thanks for the posts - reflection - very enlightening...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What an amazing individual.
I cant draw a straight line and this guy maps rome down to the finest
details, incredible.
he is an inspiration.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Very young children are like sponges and have an extremely high learning curve. As they grow older and are poisoned by influences of others reminding them of their limitations, eventually these negative influences stunt natural ability.

Often autistic children are not affected by all the negativity around them that tells them they "can’t do it" or "will never be anything but", etc...

I realize there is more to it but I also believe what I've related above has a big impact.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Just seen this video -amazing stuff

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The most impressive I have ever seen is a documentary about a blind man (from birth) from Turkey who could draw accurate landscapes simply from touch and walking around. What blew me away was his portrayal of the surf on a beach. How could you do that from touch and sound?

Remarkable but prosaic.

new topics

top topics

join