It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly wants to kill bloggers with hand gernade!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Poor poor Billo.
I guess his hypocracies no no limits.
He can invite people on his shows and verbaly destroy them,but when it comes to bloggers voicing there opinion about him,it puts him into a fit of rage.As he has said,he wants to kill bloggers with a hand gernade.Guess he can dish it but,but he apparently cant take it.

(MSNBC)-Oct. 19: Bill O’Reilly, Thursday’s Worst Person in the World, wants to kill bloggers with a hand grenade.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Link to video also found on this page.(Worst person in the World)
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 20-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Who cares what Olbermann says, he's going to be off the air soon.

Anyway, I think this quote was taken out of context, he was just raging against people who lie in their blogs, he certainly didn't want to kill all bloggers.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I also think oreily is a smuck, but those were jokes as I interpreted.

AAC

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I, like some, think that bloggers kill Mr. O. a little everyday, with something much more powerful than rage and a hand grenade... titt for tatt... the big "O" let's me decide what to choose to fear...

Victor K.

43'

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey I want to mount a missile launcher in my van for rush hour traffic problems. I'm about as serious as O'Reiley is. Let's face it, there are a group of people who disagree with O'Reiley's views to the point of being fanatics. Anything that he says will be twisted or taken out of context to try to slander or discredit him. I'm not a fan of O'Reiley's nor of anybody like him. The sooner people realize that they are being played for fools by people like O'Reiley the better off they will be. If you want a conspiracy look into how these commentators coordinate their remarks to keep a controversey going so that they can keep their ratings up. It is all a scam.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
O'rielly...
O'ri

I think i know where Stargate got the name for there latest bad guys...

O'rielly reminds me of neo-con Heraldo Rivera
he is loud, ignorant, and will push his agenda regardless of whatever is in front of him...

I say he is ignorant... Some will disagree...
but what do you call someone who beleives the official 9-11 story completely?

Hell, even the NIST report found some small lies...

Even government spokespeople have said "there are some elements that we cant disclose, but some released information was inaccurate"

I hope O'reilly knows that it is absolutley illegal to threaten to do any harm to bloggers or anyone.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I never really assumed Billo would run out and start throwing gernades at people.But its still a little disturbing that a man in his position would even utter that phrase,joke or otherwise.And i wouldnt put it passed Billo to deep down really wanna do such a thing,if he could get away with it.Billo has been a Neo Con flunky from the start.He cant take critisisum from anyone,but he has no problem dishing it out.And anyone who thinks Billo dosent take his guests comments out of context is a fool.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I always thought Bill O'Rielly was one of the most pompous idiotic conservatives...this is not surprising. I mean even Pat Robertson has stooped low enough to make death threats...

Hes a comeplete...well I'm not allowed to use the words I want to use to describe him.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I know he didn't really say that but that is what he did. Billo did a death threat, DJ shoots the messenger. Although isn't that all republicans have left? Even with the Mark FOley thing they first shot ABC because they were the ones to report it. That's the only tactic they have left because they have been backed into a corner. The people they voted for are a million times more corrupt and evil then the original Billo ever was so they shoot the messenger and not the message. "Oh sure he molested children, but we can't defend him on that, so we attack ABC for reporting it!"

[Mod Edit: Quote removed. If you are going to use the quote function please use it correctly making use of the members exact wording. It is not for interpreting or paraphrasing. - Jak]

[edit on 20/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I feel Keith stated Bill's remarks as a statement, and made jokes to them.

Whether Bill meant it as a joke or not, that's irrelivent. How many US citizens, or otherwise, are able to make a comment, jokingly or not, in regards to another persons personal safety or well being, and get away with it?

Making the wisecrack about having the...

Hey I want to mount a missile launcher in my van for rush hour traffic problems.
... isn't pointing the finger at anyone in particular.. just a situation.

Making the wisecrack about grenades being used on bloggers, in my opinion, is doing just the opposite. That would actually point the finger to a peron, or a group of people, not a situation.

Anyrate, unfortunately, Bill has the same freedoms that we all share. He can say what he wants, and there's nothing that will be done about it. The only way something could be done/said about his comments would be if someone has a video clip of Bill O'Reilly making said statement, and that person honestly felt threatened for his/her life. At that point, Bill could be punished by law.

Otherwise, it can only be construed as a joke.

And my personal disclaimer...

I dislilke Bill O'Reilly 100%. I actually enjoy listening to Keith Olberman. However, if the shoe was on the other foot, and Keith made that comment... I would have the same to say about him.

Have a great day.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh!!!

I do believe O"Reilly is a terrorist.

What do you think?

Armed and dangerous?????

I hope the FBI checks him out.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh!!!

I do believe O"Reilly is a terrorist.

What do you think?

Armed and dangerous?????

I hope the FBI checks him out.

Thats classic,lol
So now Billo has put himself on the same level he put the 9/11 professor,rather ironic.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
HoorahUSMC:

Please fix the quote line in your post, you attribute words to me I never said in this thread, nor anyone else on this board to my knowledge.

Thanks.

[edit on 10/20/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Kill Bill's comments come two days after GW and the Pentagon stated that bloggers could well be 'enemy propagandists'. Follow the bouncing ball folks!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
HoorahUSMC:

Please fix the quote line in your post, you attribute words to me I never said in this thread, nor anyone else on this board to my knowledge.

Wow, hoorah, that's nice that you have quoted something not even in this thread. I think that's worth 10 lashings.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
These "public mouthpieces" really need to watch their words...

there are some people who will go and do, exactly what these primadonas suggest...
Why? well, they are crazy, but the other reason is that they agree with the speakers, and take the angry comments to heart

I listen to Glen Beck (for laughs) and a caller one day called in, and said "Glen, I beleive ya... I am behind ya, we need to take back America...
and i am ready to go blow up some arabs... blow them up right off the street"
Glen was giving a hearty "YEah! after all of his comments, until he mentioned killing innocent civilians...

then he was like "whoa... I think you are crazy pal"
I wonder if he ever stopped to think, of who helped make them that way...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think that we all need to investigate the Networks. If you look at all of the major networks every anchor has a book that they shamelessly promote. What would be found if we knew what companies were backing these books and what groups are buying large amounts of them. I think that would be a very good way to pay off people for positive press in my direction and would be hard to track.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When you lie about what another person said or try and misrepresent what they mean you loose all credibility. Spinning is lying. Liars can not be trusted. Their opinions mean nothing. Many of the titles of threads on this board are spin. It is very important for people to read the articles or view the tapes to know who the liars are. Part of denying ignorance is telling the truth even when it does not agree with your point of view. To lie or misrepresent is to embrace ignorance and the ignorant.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
When you lie about what another person said or try and misrepresent what they mean you loose all credibility. Spinning is lying. Liars can not be trusted. Their opinions mean nothing. Many of the titles of threads on this board are spin. It is very important for people to read the articles or view the tapes to know who the liars are. Part of denying ignorance is telling the truth even when it does not agree with your point of view. To lie or misrepresent is to embrace ignorance and the ignorant.

My apologies,when people say they want to go at people with hand gernades,i would assume it would be to kill them,or do you have a different spin on what he meant?Like i said earlier,dosent matter what he meant by it,he said it.And a person in his position,should utter such phrases,period.Joke ot otherwise.Billo wanted that 9/11 professor to be investigated by the FBI for having a theory.SO maybe Billo should realise his comments are equaly questionable.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Billo wanted that 9/11 professor to be investigated by the FBI for having a theory

And it happenned. The crazy neo-cons have more power than the average person.

top topics

join