It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think most UFO info is all disinfo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If its suposed to be that we arent suposed to know then it seems to me that all the stuff we hear about Reptoid,Greys,Nordics and the other aliens are most likey disinformation to steer us away from the actual truth.

There is a few possibilites that occur to be and 1 is that the American government which is possibly controlled by a NWO or Illuminati type secret group fabricated that whole UFO phenomenon to keep advanced technology to themselves and making anything out of the ordinary seem out of this world when in fact its not. The second which I think is most likey is that Aliens do control our planet but look nothing like we suspect and are so far advanced that they will always be 100 steps ahead of us. Human history has alot of interesting occurences that might indicate alien contact but no direct evidence has ever been found and I think its because whoever is stopping our knowledge is doing a very good job of it.

We get all these crackpot theories about reptile Queens and Presidents that eat people when the actual truth is totaly hidden. I just dont think advanced intelligent beings would slip up like we would expect and have just been feeding us BS to block out sight of the reality. Disinformation in the ago of the internet will be so easy to spread and with all the differant theories and ideas I have seen floating around it seems everything contradicts everything so basicly the truth is still as hidden as it ever was maby even more so now since its indicated in early writing that Aliens had direct contact with humans. What do you all think about the disinformation tactics used by whoever is using them?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If its suposed to be that we arent suposed to know then it seems to me that all the stuff we hear about Reptoid,Greys,Nordics and the other aliens are most likey disinformation to steer us away from the actual truth.

That's pretty unlikely really.

For this to be true, you'd have to suppose that nearly EVERYONE who has ever come forward with such sightings is somehow in on this grand scheme.... That just doesn't seem plausible. Sure, you could chalk some of this up to getting on the bandwagon, but still....that many people aren't just crying out for attention....some of them saw something they can't explain, and all of them aren't out for disinfo.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

That's pretty unlikely really.

For this to be true, you'd have to suppose that nearly EVERYONE who has ever come forward with such sightings is somehow in on this grand scheme.... That just doesn't seem plausible. Sure, you could chalk some of this up to getting on the bandwagon, but still....that many people aren't just crying out for attention....some of them saw something they can't explain, and all of them aren't out for disinfo.

I never implied a good portion of these people are liars its just that whatever is happening I dont think we know even a fraction of the truth and have been fed alot of BS to distract our focus on the real truth. Alot of people most likey have seen and experienced some strange out of this world things but their story gets distorted by skeptics and people who make stuff up for attention or to actualy disinform. Something is happening that is unknown and the fact the the cause is probably an intelligence greater then our own make me think alot of what we are fed is to keep us away from something else. ?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That doesn't make a lot of sense. If earth were under the control of aliens I expect this forum wouldn’t exist because they’d do a much better job of hiding the fact than the American government has done of hiding the existence of alien craft.

In addition the human race is going no where fast. Our technology is pretty crap and we haven’t had any major ‘next-paradine’ advances in the last 50 years, other than the refinement of computers. (‘next-paradine’ advances include the discovery of space-time, the atom bomb, alternating current, and countless others)

Don’t you think that if we were being controlled by an alien race then there would be a purpose to that control. When you have a definite purpose you see developments and progress leading to a result.

For example: A slave labour camp making wallets. The purpose of the labour is to make wallets. The progress is more wallets. The reason the camp exists is to make wallets. The result is a quantity of wallets.

Applied to earth it is pretty obvious that the misdirection, and in fact negative progress (wars, global warming and so on), are indications that we are very much controlling our own future.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think it's like 'Mankind has reached the era of flight using winged aircraft and speed to stay aloft, so the aliens have let us witness craft that use energy to stay aloft. It's like we reached an apex in human logic using the laws of physics we understood and perfected that branch of knowledge, and then the aliens introduced the next step where energy is the elevating principle, and not wings or speed.

However it is a security threat for the public to have such technology because people would use it to commit crimes, as it is incredibly fast and evasive.

So in my opinion ufo's are just the aliens way of showing us the path to take now that we've reached the limits of winged and speed driven aircraft. If they hadn't produced these for us to see then our imagination could have taken any path as the next step forwards.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I think it's like 'Mankind has reached the era of flight using winged aircraft and speed to stay aloft, so the aliens have let us witness craft that use energy to stay aloft. It's like we reached an apex in human logic using the laws of physics we understood and perfected that branch of knowledge, and then the aliens introduced the next step where energy is the elevating principle, and not wings or speed.

However it is a security threat for the public to have such technology because people would use it to commit crimes, as it is incredibly fast and evasive.

So in my opinion ufo's are just the aliens way of showing us the path to take now that we've reached the limits of winged and speed driven aircraft. If they hadn't produced these for us to see then our imagination could have taken any path as the next step forwards.

That sounds as unlikely as the first post. If they wanted to give us technology why wouldn't they just give us some ships? Or if they wanted to stay secret, just have some drop into the laps of research institutions?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

the biggest problem with this theory , is that according to UFO proponents -- UFOs and extra terestrial visitations are not[ a exclusivly modern phenonemon .

they cite reports of " sky chariots " etc and point to blobs in paintings and other works of art , even the bible , ezekiel ch 5 is cited by some as a report of a visitation by a flying craft - some even specifically identify it as a helicopter or other rotor wing VTOL .

and we cannot over look sitchin
with his " shem " which he manages to claim is really a rocket ship

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
yes I think they are a common form of transport that they use amongst many other forms and they have allowed us to see them more often now that we have reached the era of flight. They have always had them around including other forms of flight but they are showing them to us again to give us clues about which direction to move forwards in. Once we learn to study energy instead of matter we can free ourselves from time like them and accomplish time travel as well. So by leading us towards the study of energy they are advancing us towards their own status. imo

new topics

top topics

join