It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's way ahead on cloaking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Many ATS posts in this category ask, "Well, where are they?", and "If they're allover the planet, how vome we can't see them more?", etc.

Could this be why?:

Klingons/Romulans finally share secret with earthlings...

After all, if they are so far ahead of us, and even us lowly humans can figure it out, shouldn't they have already long ago perfected this technology???

They're here all right - but we can only see them when they are uncloaked...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow, I had those ideas back in high school...guess I missed my calling, lol...though my idea was using fibre optics....

Neat stuff though...but UFO cloaking is likely more tied to their propulsion and gravity manipulation (imho), just as gravity bends light to allow us to see stars behind the moon......

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Yup, Gaz, you're right - though the scenario you describe in UFO cloaking is exactly the same as the "New Human" technology in the link/article, i.e., "...gravity bending light to see stars behind the moon." Only the energy sources are different, but the application of the cloaking technology would be the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
UFOs use a lot more advanced cloaking then this... they can travel in time, they are 4D, when they seem to dissapair they just left your "now-time"

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about the time travellers from our future??

Maybe the reason we haven't seen anyone is that they are all wearing perfectly invisible cloaking suites.

How else would they be able to prevent a paradox??

all the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thats a great point haze - a perfect camouflage even from themselves so that they cannot create a paradox... or it could be that we can only travel into the future and then back again due to the present and the future being shaped, and the past being fixed and static.... so we can jump from now to the future and back....but not the oher way around.

But as for cloaking, well they are 50 years ahead of the white world in even conservative estimates..... so i think that we have the cloaking of man made 'UFO's'.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Never did agree with the whole "paradox" thing.

Matter is matter imo....

If you go back and kill your grandpa, I'd imagine that the atoms that make up you still exist regardless.

Travelling "back" to your time likely wouldn't see any difference, and grandpa'd still be fit as a fiddle I'd think. Unless of course the act creates a whole other Universe/Timeline (and then you move forward in the altered Universe), but somehow I don't think the Universe really cares about our actions in such a sentient way.... Since we're going "back" to our own time, we're just retracing our steps. We could go back again tomorrow, kill grandpa all over...won't make a difference, I'd wager....(though you first...hehe)

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lol Gazrok.....

I have read far far far too much sci fi to even contemplate going back in time to kill my grand dad........ imagine it - your happy strangling the life out of the mean old coot and suddenly at the point of his death.. you die too... and he gets to kick your ass for all eternity for your sheer stupidity !!!

Nope, I believe in the paradox, for one reason only - To not believe would mean we might try some thing stu[pid and regret deeply... Leave the past alone, but hey, the futures fair game as far as i can see because its yet to happen and we can play around as much as we like.....

Note to self: 1 Years supply of lottery numbers, a whole roll of film from the aurora de classification, and oh, one picture of me stood on GW Bushes grave circa the future.....

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The paradox isn't quite that simple. Just by going into the past you change it, even so much so that you're dad may change his mind and Not bone your mom, and then you won't be born either. Heck, just by confronting your dad and talking with him will kill you, as what you say might change his way juuust a little, making your upbringing slighly different and Bam, 'you', the you with your memories and life experiences never existed. So no, you don't have to go so far as to kill him.

As for this cloaking technology it doesn't at all seem to be what certain UFOs have been displaying to me and others. This cloaking seems almost perfect, but that's because it's only on paper so far, my guess is that it's gonna be a lot harder to pull off, making one cut corners and settling with a less functional cloak in the end.

Sure you might think that there wouldn't be differences between cloaking devices, but that's because we don't really have anything to compare to, everyone except me that is. UFO cloaking seems to create an area around the craft itself, probably using the hull of the craft as some kinda mechanism, interacting with the air/space around it. This area around the craft seems to bend light around it as good as it can, making it appear as if it's a part of the general background image if you look straight at it. However, it does seem to be dependant on a strong light source, such as daylight, as both my sightings And others have been at dusk or at other simular situations with 'weak' lighting, not feeding the cloaking 'engine' with enough light, making the craft semi-visible. The UFO itself has to be a highly reflective material also, as not to mix any wierd, detectable lightsource into the mesh of lights that is the area around the craft itself.

Well, that's my short conclusion of UFO cloaking. I have to admit though, it's been a while since I talked about this kinda stuff, it's been nice reminiscing.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Drexon]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I've seen at least one form of their cloaking. It resembled the Star Trek Romulan thing, at least when it's in the "in between" states. It was during night time, saw stars on the other side of the object, and there was a smoky gray transparency like a glass ship with smoke. Gazrok's explanation is the best so far. If you can manipulate gravity, then light is just as easy

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If you can manipulate gravity then light can't help but do the same. So yes, visual anomalies would be consistent with some kind of "magic" engineerable gravity---engineered metric tensor to be specific.

Right now, we have no clue how to do so. The entire mass of the Earth bends space just a tiny miniscule amount---enormous galaxies and quasars bend light by a tiny few fractions of a degree.

Also consider that by the laws of physics the 'cloaking device' would be two way: once you are cloaked you can't see out either. If the paths of photons are bent so that external ones do not intersect you in the middle, then it must be by the continuity of spacetime that the same happens in reverse.

If ETs manipulate gravity, maybe that's why they have to "come out of cloak" every once in a while, to figure out where they are and where they want to go next, so that they don't crash.

as per the inimitable you-know-who:

Flying through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! without precise calculations you could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that would end your trip real quick, wouldn’t it?

My favorite theory is that ETs now disguise their craft to look exactly like Southwest Airlines 737s.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by mbkennel]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They also like to use "Cloud Cover" to move along silently, usually these are pretty big "Air Crafts" that move about with a haunting image, if you will.The craft uses steam or precipitation in the surrounding enviroment.I have seen one that was at least three football fields in size. The cloud gives off a Strange purplish hue along with a demeanor to match.This one I saw at night, and if one is to listen closely they can hear a steam like generator quality sound to it.

Ohh. also they hover above us and metamorphasize with Demolecularization.They are privie on how to use the elements to their advantage. All they have to do is speed up their molecular structure and their internal ratio to where they are changing speeds in the context of physical dynamics and become more Ghostlike.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by menguard]

top topics

join