It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Threat to West Over Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Anyone know why the Jews were in Europe? Where were they before Europe? How did they end up there?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I dont see any mexicans being suicide bombers in California.
Seems there approving.

Have you seen the recent protests? Mexicans are actually demanding Mexican annexation of those lands.

But look at what the palestinians had TAKEN away,
and then PLACED into...

The Palestinians originally did not have some little nothing state. They had just as much as land as Israel did originally. It was a 2-state. Was it smart for the powers that be to put them there? No. But what done is done. They should live each other in peace, and the Palestinian government endorsing suicide bombers and denying Israel a right to exist is not going to do ANYTHING but bring conflict.

The ol saying '50 million people be wrong' sorta applies here.
How can all these people just have a murderous desire to stake claim to land and kill the people on it?
Their fighting for a cause..
The Same way the IRAQI's Are i might add.

Yes millions of people can be wrong. Killing innocent people for land, is WRONG.

And what Iraqis are fighting? The Iraqis who kill innocent Iraqis (by car bombs, troture, etc.)? I know most Iraqis want a stable country. I truly doubt if they care right now if it is American brought or Islamic. I think they want SECURITY. Which insurgents are not bringing, they are hindering. Please do not twist things around and make these insurgents who kill innocents as freedom fighters.

Irsrael are WRONG for defending there land, and AQUIRERING more.

Israel acquired the land through a war started by Arab countries. They did not go on some offensive where they took land and killed civilians just because they are warmongers as you and some on here would like to believe.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Omiting the history lesson the state of israel is a fact.Another fact is that iran has repeatedly threatened a u.n.recognized state(israel)with genocide.AND yesterday any state supporting israel.And the fact that iran probly already have nukes should be the concern and what to do about them.I expect an israeli and or a u.s.strike on iran.I KNOW Israel isnt going 2 wait till iran makes good on this

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Personally I am getting to the point where as long as the US protects itself, to hell with the rest of the world.

Iran is openly threatening to destroy Israel and any other country who supports it.

North Korea has already exploded a nuke and is threatening any country who supports sanctions against it with war.

Yet the US is the root of all of the evil.

For those of you who say that, Iran and North Korea have the right to have these weapons!

When the bombs start exploding in your backyard don't call us. Deal with it yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Rad I never mentioned Jewish genocide where did you get that from, The Jews were settles in Palestine at the end of ww2, and their has been fighting ever since, the Palestinians have no effective means of fighting the Israeli's in a conventional sense so they resort to terrorist attacks. With regard to jewish ancestry you will find that around 3k ago the origin of the Jewish people was Eurasia.

And one last question, when an enemy invades your country, kills those you love , destroys your home, takes your land are you going to fight them even with sticks and stones, I certainly hope you will.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think the Jews have been in the middle east since before Christ. They were not just dumped there to piss people off.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Fact, I know the jews have been in the Middle East for a long time and are you sure about that last sentence. In the Middle East, conflict between Jews and none Jews is historic so what was the reason to put them there, when essentially these Jews were in the main European, should they have not returned to their own place of birth as many displaced people did after ww2.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well unless you have a time machine you can't do anything about it!

The United Nations formed the State of Israel....whether it was right or wrong it's too late. Nothing can be done about it.

The United Nations recognizes the State of Israel.......it's not going anywhere.

I love the fact that now the middle-eastern states and Iran all of a sudden actually care about Palenstein.

When throughout history the palenistians were considered to be lower than dogs by their fellow middle-easterns/persians.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmmm... On one hand it's true that Israel is a terrorist State, since it created most of the troubles in Middle-East in the past few decades (aside from religious integrism and the CIA) and has been conducting a genocide in Palestine and illegal aggressions in neighboring countries...

...but on the other hand I don't think it's not a very good move on Iran's behalf to do such an in-your-face, provocative threat. Doesn't look good at all.

Has anyone noticed how the BBC seems to be getting more and more patisan these days on the Middle-East situation, I mean on the western perspective? I hope I'm wrong, since it was one the the few major news outlets that I still trusted...

[edit on 20/10/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am no big fan of the shonkies but the solution is easy.

They want nukes give 'em some, turn the place into glass......

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Echtelion, you may be correct about Isreal being a terrorist state but they are much sneakier than most. Your comment about the BBC may just be that they are seeing the true side of the Palestiniens. Nobody wants them,not even the Arab countries that support them they are a giant wlefare state that likes it that way. If you pay them they will not bother you and you can see that by the way they have imploded and started fighting with each other when the US stopped funding them.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
Echtelion, you may be correct about Isreal being a terrorist state but they are much sneakier than most. Your comment about the BBC may just be that they are seeing the true side of the Palestiniens. Nobody wants them,not even the Arab countries that support them they are a giant wlefare state that likes it that way. If you pay them they will not bother you and you can see that by the way they have imploded and started fighting with each other when the US stopped funding them.

Thats a full blown lie and a racist statement if I ever heard one. They LIKE BEING POOR? You cannot be that ignorant. Welfare state!! ahahaha Who gets 4billion a year in aid? You obviously have no clue about the Middle East. The neighboring countries of course do not want to accept them as citizens because then Israel can turn them away when they want to return to their country, so of course they will not grant them citizen status, and after all it is not their responsibility, they have a country of their own. If your little theory on Palestinians like being poor is so correct then why do they blacklist any successful Palestinian-Americans from returning home to invest in their land and people? They keep them downtrodden so they can continue the slander and the myths. On top of that they have people like you who go around spreading these anti-arab rumors on behalf of Israel.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
simple and straight, israel kills palestinians en mass, might wanna go to palestine first and see wat israel actually does there, then come say that israel never practiced genocide, or colllective punishment....

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

What I did say was that Britain controlled Palestine. They had the right to give it over to anyone.

then shouldnt it be the british who gives reperations to the paletinians since they gave their land away? why doesnt briatin give them a small chunk of britain to relieve the suffering of the palestinians? Britain gave the land away, they should have to pay for it.

Either them or Germany.... I dont care which...

[edit on 21-10-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think anyone that looks at the history of Israel can recognize that they were not the aggressor, nor were they trying to acquire more land. They were simply defending land that was given to them legally for the atrocities they endured during WWII. If Israel was never establish I do agree that a lot of problems would never have arisen, but the harsh reality is that Israel is there and they do deserve to exist. Israel is not a terrorist state and I do not believe that any of the states are really terrorist states, there are just people in the country that are "Patriots", I am American and by today’s definition are "Guerilla Warfare" used in the American Revolution were terrorist tactics; popping out of bushes, not fighting conventionally, and using secret aid from supporters. But I digress, the solution is for these Palestinians and Iranians to accept the existence of Israel (By the way originally this land was there’s, it was taken away from them by God and they had to walk the desert and suffer) and allow them to live peacefully and be happy they have land so rich in natural resources and for which resources they do not have simply trade like other civilized nations. For those that still don't agree I would like to see how you can rebuke this.

"You can never prove anything completely with facts, but one opposing fact disproves it. (Rhetoric 101)"

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There's no need to side. It's both countries fault. The jewish and palestinian are both retarded in my eyes. No one will give in because once they do, one dumb fool will blow it. i think both of them should just nuke each other and get it over with. Then no one will be fighting over contaminated land. Maybe their just all too dumb for their own good.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I agree with most of what you say except the following:

Originally posted by NoWarningShots
I think anyone that looks at the history of Israel can recognize that they were not the aggressor, nor were they trying to acquire more land.

Israel does have the right to exist, an opinion the majority of civilized people will share; formally acknowledged by the UN. Though, your assertion that Israel has not been trying to acquire more land is incorrect.

Firstly, the Syrian/Golan Heights and Shebaa farms, which had been captured during the Six-Day war from Syria, which according to many pro-Zionists means Israel is allowed to keep control of. Both countries share a great interest in controlling the heights primarily because of its strategic value.

However, according to UN resolution 242 Israel must withdraw from all occupied territories. On one hand Israel claims to have the right to exist, since the UN acknowledged it, but on the other hand they don't observe approved UN resolutions.
They might not have been the aggressor, yet they infringe on internationally passed resolutions.

And what about this?

Watch the video starting from minute 21.28 to see Israel's strategy explained in detail.

Of course Pro-Zionist members will deny Israel's invisible occupation of Palestine, therefore I'll quote the Israeli Committee against house demolitions:

The Matrix of Control: Rendering the Occupation Invisible

Before we begin our analysis of Taba, I must define what I mean by a Matrix of Control? It is a system of control designed

1. to allow Israel to control every aspect of Palestinian life in the Occupied Territories, while

2. lowering Israel's military profile in order to give the impression to the outside that what Palestinians refer to as "occupation" is merely proper administration, and that Israel has a "duty" to defend itself and the status quo, yet

3. creating enough space for a dependent Palestinian mini-state that will relieve Israel of the Palestinian population while

4. deflecting, through the use of "administrative" image and bureaucratic mechanisms, international opposition and thus to maintain control indefinitely and, in the final analysis,

5. to force the Palestinians' to despair of ever achieving a viable and truly sovereign state and to accept any settlement offered by Israeli. ("Time is on our side" is, as Sharon has often said, a cornerstone of Israeli policy.)

Read the details here

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What I did say was that Britain controlled Palestine. They had the right to give it over to anyone. They could have given the whole land to Israel if it wanted. Right or wrong, that is the way it is/was.

Not true.

An occupying force can never own or redistribute private property especially since the creation of the UN. Thge British did not even have the right to distribute even 1 arab house to the jews and infact they never did and neither did the UN.

What the UN did was give jews something known as public land which was not owned by any singel person but was owned by the state.

Whats the jews recived was Jewish owned land + public owned land + Arab land (which the Jews under no circumstances could ever take from the arabs) = Israel. But what the jews did was they decided to steal Palestinian arab land and move jews into there homes and farms.

Take a look at this United Nations Census for land owner ship done in 1945. This UN census is basically a picture perfect representation of also 1947 when Israel was founded becuase the Jews did not accuire any property deeds after 1945 from the Arabs of Turks :
domino.un.org...

The jews only had the red zones on the Census what the UN/British gave them was the white zones on the census they did not give the Arab green zones to the jews.

It is actually jewish/Israeli propaganda that the British owned the land. No they didn't they where occupyers of the land and the only land that they could give was the white "public" zones and did not have the right to give the green zones to the jews.

Please stop spreading lies next time on how the British owned "this and that" and "they had the right to hand out this land and that". The British only had the right under the UN to redistribute the public land under the white areas of the Census and could never redistribute the green arab owned area's.

and Yes the jews did steal the land. Here's some information from the BBC :

Even before the mandate ended, in April and May, Jewish fighters moved to protect, consolidate and widen the territory for the new Jewish state. Often they attacked areas designated for Arabs, and tried to depopulate Arab areas in the planned Jewish sector.

On April 9, Jewish fighters massacred scores of Palestinian villagers, including old people, women and children, in the West Jerusalem village of Deir Yassin, causing widespread panic and greatly augmenting the flight of Palestinians from their homes across the country.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 21-10-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
As far as I'm concerned, the Jordanian squatters (a.k.a "Palestinians") had their shot, and instead of taking the safe, secure route they decided to roll the dice and play hardball. And they lost.

If they hadn't let that rat Arafat make unilateral decisions for them, they would be inhabitants of their own sovereign state right now. Hmmmm, lets again review what the Israelis were offering via Oslo and Camp David:

* Official recognition of the Palestine Liberation Organization
* Acceptance of the Palestinian Authority and theeventual new Palestinian state
* Withdrawal of the Israeli military from occupied territories
* Negotiation of a two-state solution
* Extensive concessions regarding territories by the Israelis, including Palestinian control over the Muslim holy places in Jerusalem.

All that doesn't sound so bad right about now, does it?

What aload of crap.

The Israelis would have still had full control over Palestinian sea ports, Islamic Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islamic Dome on the rock, air space and borders. No country on earth would have ever agreed to those terms.

Please stop spreading propaganda on how the Arabs sabotages the peace process it was the Israeli's who made demands so unfair that no person would ever agree to them. Even members of the American government admitted as shown on a BBC documentry about the "peace deal" that any peace agreement that is ever created between Palestinians and Israeli's would be done in such a way that it always favours the Israeli's over the Palestinians.

An explosion was waiting to happen and Gen. Ariel Sharon lit the match. According to U.S. President Bill Clinton and most of the American media, Prime Minister Ehud Barak conceded at Camp David virtually everything the Palestinians wanted, and Yasser Arafat could not accept it. Barak, backed by Clinton, wanted assurance of Israel’s continued strategic control over the West Bank and Gaza, including air space and borders, and insisted that Israel retain permanent sovereignty over most of East Jerusalem, including Haram al-Sharif. This was a deal no Arab would accept. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak warned prophetically on Oct. 8 that such an arrangement “would be a time bomb that would blow up in all our faces.”
www.wrmea.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I really don't either. The truth is though, world powers [such as Britain] controlled Palestine. It is their land to give. Imperialism really isn't fair, I would totally agree with you.

Once again you are lying and spreading zionist propaganda. An occupying force cannot give private property to other people and cannot own land. They only gave certain area's to create an Israeli state but even then the Jews did not actually own 100% of the land within Israel the majority of the land was still under Arab owndership the jews expelled the arabs through force and stole there homes to create a permenent jewish majority.

1) Nobody examines why Israel segregates. Maybe they got tired of the civilian suicide bombings. I know if one type of people went into places and were suicide bombers, the United States would start segregating, and most other countries would too!

They segregate to make life so difficult for the Palestinians that the Palestinians are forced to leave so jews can move in and consolodate the land under jewish ownership.

2) They won that land through wars

You do not win land through wars this was stopped by the UN. Thats one of the things the UN does it stops people from accuring land through wars.

I feel sorry for the innocent Palestinians, but some people here like to rewrite history and news by demonizing Israel as invaders taking more and more land and them committing GENOCIDES.

what ?

The Jews are inavdors. Take a look at this population census of 1946 which was done just 1 year before Israelis creation:
www.passia.org...

In 1946 just 1 year before Israel was founded the arabs where basically a majority in nearly every area of Palestine including what later went on the become Israel. The jews expelled the natives from there homes and brough in forien jews from europe, eastern europe to come and displace the population ratio's to favour the jews. The jews expelled the natives to create a Jewish majority.

Even before the mandate ended, in April and May, Jewish fighters moved to protect, consolidate and widen the territory for the new Jewish state. Often they attacked areas designated for Arabs, and tried to depopulate Arab areas in the planned Jewish sector.

On April 9, Jewish fighters massacred scores of Palestinian villagers, including old people, women and children, in the West Jerusalem village of Deir Yassin, causing widespread panic and greatly augmenting the flight of Palestinians from their homes across the country.
news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join