It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm meeting Princess Anne... Reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

why the fook are you going to meet the princess royal ??????? why not just go and meet Icke instead , i get the impression you are far more compatible .

You got his address?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Just a quick update, I met Princess Anne and she momentarily shape-shifted in front of me!

Well actually she didn't. I saw absolutely no evidence of anything out of the ordinary. We'll just have to wait until she goes public with it!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm lat but..Read a number of times the Queen's a rep and connected to the same of the Religious powers at the Vatican. That somehow the ariel views of Washington DC, England and Rome are connected and the design has meaning to certain EBE types when going for their Sunday fly.

Its far out there I know. I don't have an opinion but the ariel views are different.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yep it's pretty far out, however, some people DO believe it, which is fair enough! Apparently the Queen is of the Merovingian bloodline. What this truly means I do not know.

Merovingian Bloodline

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
...and another for the Skunks (and feel free to delete my posts if need be)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Have fun and don't worry what her DNA is. She most likely will not take one look at you and fall madly in love, so at the end of the evening, it really won't matter. Be sure and wink at her though.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So heres my idea. Like CX said, the chances of you busting out a Icke comment you will probably be locked up and tortured in some cell in Siberia.

I think that your best bet is to greet her as normal, as not to raise any flags, but in your mind heavily focus on projecting love and deep emotional feelings at her. If she is a reptilian like Icke says, then wouldnt she not be able to take those emotions and begin to shapeshift?

From all of the videos you have ever seen where someone "shapeshifts", dont parts of their neck/face start to get all ripples for moments? Keep your eyes peeled for that, and hope that a giant lizard doesnt jump out of her body and consumer everyone in the room.

If you buy the whole concept of reptilian/greys occupying the bodies of the worlds most elite, then thats a card that you are willing to play. But play at your own risk

Let us know how it goes

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well it seems this thread has been given a new lease of life!

Unfortunately, Princess Anne looked pretty damn human, so I went against the whole 'asking her outright' lark...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't look for much advice or even a discussion on reptilians here since most people will only flame you. My advice though is to look her in the eyes. Reptilians are physic and will know what your thinking. She is the royal blood line so most likely she is. She will be able to pick up on the fact that you know she's not human. Just keep watching her eyes and don't allow your mind to be tricked into thinking she is human and you maybe able to see a lot more.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your experience, don't forget to post it!

EDIT:
NVM too late lol

[edit on 21-10-2007 by CanadianVandal]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join