It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm meeting Princess Anne... Reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So I'm meeting Princess Anne on the 30th October... Is she supposed to be a reptilian? And is so how do I tell, what do I look for?

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
who is that? If she has anything to do with the british royal family methinks you listen to david ike to much. He is full of crap.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
She's the daughter of the queen. Icke isn't full of crap, he merely passes on information, and puts a lot of effort into doing so. He's much more respectable than any of these 'royals'.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ummmmm.....

What can I say. Yes she is reptilian kill her? For crying out loud she's human as you and I. Just more famous than you and I. Doesn't maker her reptilian.

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
All I'm saying is that if there's any weight to these reptilian claims then I may have a chance to witness some evidence of it. I don't own a gun so I'd probably have to use something handy like a fire extinguisher to incapacitate her. Then I'd proceed to drag her out into the street shouting and screaming "SHE'S A REPTILIAN, KILL HER, KILL HER!!!"

But seriously, what should I be looking for? I've heard the eyes give a lot away. Thanks for the open-mindedness so far guys.

CX

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox
He's much more respectable than any of these 'royals'.

I'd take a chill pill if i were you and not worry so much about the royals. Sure they are a bit strange at times but then again they live in a less than normal environment.

All the ones i've ever spoken to behind the scenes were actualy real nice and pretty down to earth. (The queen mum even said she was happy to have her tea out of a nice big mug when we chatted to her at our base
).

I'd also go carefull how much you joke about what you'd do if you discovered she was a reptillian when you meet her on the 30th. I know it was a joke, but there it's not just conspiracy theorists that visit this site now and again and if someone was to think that a guy about to meet the Princess Royal though she might be a reptillian......and jokes about having a gun or sorting her out with a fire extinguisher......you may find yourself very quickly uninvited!

Thats not a lecture above, i personaly find it amusing too, but you know how much of a sense of humour failure the establishment has nowadays!

CX.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I'd also go carefull how much you joke about what you'd do if you discovered she was a reptillian when you meet her on the 30th. I know it was a joke, but there it's not just conspiracy theorists that visit this site now and again and if someone was to think that a guy about to meet the Princess Royal though she might be a reptillian......and jokes about having a gun or sorting her out with a fire extinguisher......you may find yourself very quickly uninvited!

Point taken! To be honest I'm just curious... People believe in this stuff for a reason (fair enough a lot of the time they are a bit deluded) but it's interesting nonetheless.

If she fixes me with hex-vision of something then that'll be enough proof for me!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You know...Ive read David Ickes stuff.
If they are shapeshifters, they are probably greys.

Seriously though, David does have a lot of stuff to say.
Alot of it is really thought provoking, and he has tried, or rather appears to have taken his info from various religious sources dating back in time.

But the heated debate is the shapeshifting reptilians. I personally dont have a problem with shapeshifting anything. With the right technology anything is possible. Its scientific fact that rats in labs have regrown hearts, etc. (not just ears with punched holes in it.) so anything is possible.

Now whether the scenerio he presents is actually factual...well, its one of those things where either you convinced yourself or you didnt.

Here is another perspective on it...I just started a thread giving the reptilians the benefit of the doubt. Using arguments, or rather hypothesis from the Christian/Jewish Bible and knowing the nature of man.

Am I right? Who knows...but its nice to keep the options open, and try to understand the possiblities if you really are interested in such stuff.

Heres the link if your interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Hi Dalen,

Very interesting thread. I agree with a lot of what you say, it makes sense. Especially the parts about history being written by those who 'win', basically those who retain the power, it’s obvious. It still surprises me how so many people quickly dismiss anything out of the ordinary. Do people seriously think that publicly available knowledge encompasses and explains the history and nature of the world without error?

And to David Icke haters,

David Icke is a respectable guy for doing what he does. He doesn't insist upon people to believe what he says, he merely offers an alternative. He works damn hard gathering evidence and painstakingly delivers it... Give the guy a chance.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
id've just ran up to her with a water pistol and sprayed her.... i dont know why.... just seemed good at the time. A reptilian princess? good name for a book

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
shes a horse look at those teeth

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Icke is a nut. He doesn't put thought or research into anything he does. He just shouts out whatever pops into his head and for some reason people beleive it. He is the most ridiculous person I know of and is a discrace to serious conspiracy theorists everywhere.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
sounds abit like me, JOKE. but i am a discrace to people everywere!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There's a tendency for short 1-liner comments in this thread, so I'd like to advise everyone of how ATS usually handles these situations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

by Simon gray
One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

Further 1-liners in this thread will receive a '-20 point response'.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So I'm meeting Princess Anne on the 30th October... Is she supposed to be a reptilian? And is so how do I tell, what do I look for?

Cheers!

So when you say your meeting, that means you will actually be able to have a conversation with her. (more than a hello?) Thats cool.

According to Icke they are all reptilian it seems. If you talk with her, just be frank and ask her if she heard of Icke, etc. Most people dont have a chance to talk to people like Bush, the Queen, etc. in person. (I will say you would never know if you are getting the truth or not, but still you have an opportunity to chat and talk to help formulate more opinions, and to simply enjoy life and another human life.)

LEt us know what happens...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Icke is a nut.

Icke is not a nut. He's spot-on about the Illuminati and the New World Order - none of that is up for debate, the cold hard facts surround us day by day. You would be a blind ignorant fool not to notice this.

The Reptilian side is not so easy a pill to swallow, but there is historic record and one should never write anything off in this world. Now, regarding Princess Anne, the idea with the Reptilians is that they do not physically manifest in our dimension, in order to "see" anything, you will need to be somehow drawn into their vibrational frequency range.. like a tv being tuned in. So, forget packing a camera with you. But if you are going to catch anything strange, it's likely to be via eye contact.

CX

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Cheers!

So when you say your meeting, that means you will actually be able to have a conversation with her. (more than a hello?) Thats cool.

According to Icke they are all reptilian it seems. If you talk with her, just be frank and ask her if she heard of Icke, etc.
Dalen

For what it's worth, if you want to stay in the same room as Princess Anne, asking her if she knows David Icke or giving anyone any hint that you are grilling her about the reptillian issue will be the quickest way to get yourself evicted from the event you've been invited to. On top of that you'll get labelled a fruitcake and when you've done that in front of someone like a royal, it sticks and there are people out there who will keep it very sticky for you!

Theres a very good chance that she won't be alone when and if she talks to you, theres usualy a load of hanger ons surrounding her, so if she does'nt click onto any David Icke questions, one of her group may.

At the end of the day it's up to you, but i've looked after VIP's, including assisting with the protection of members of the royal family and i know how people are dealt with who show any sign of disrespect, even if it's in the verbal form.

Do yourself a real big favour, keep any thoughts of bringing up the subject of a conspiracy, even the slightest hint or connection of one to yourself, otherwise i promise it could seriously spoil your day.

By all means look for signs recommended here if you are that convinced she may be, but don't get your hopes up. I've seen enough royals in my time up close and i've never seen any scales as yet!

Again this is just my advice and opinion. Whilst not all royals, VIP's etc always deserve respect, theres a time and a place to decide and display that, and when you've been invited to meet a member of the royal family, thats not the time.

I'll shut up now before i'm labelled the thread partypooper lol. Have a great day, and if you do decide to start testing for evidence of reptillian in her, i'll be sure to raise a glass to you on the evening news!

CX.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you have to be clever about this,

ive been thinking of making a t shirt saying Ike is right,id love a roal to see it,

you have to be polite but make her and every1 around you think about what u say or do,but not make it ovious,

something like a hanible lecter "eth eth eth"with ur tounge in a snake like sort of way just aver you say hello and she moves on.or jee u r cold blooded

or pretend ur a reptile as shes in good company, squeese her middle kuckle to pretend ur a mason too.

id love to see what u do,im imagining alsorts,

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Erm,the box:
She is not Reptilian.I think Dave Icke is being Metaphorical at best.I think he should clarify his posistion on this subject if he wishes to regain any serious credibility.
BTW if she was a reptoid she would already know your thoughts so watch out!

Have a good night on the 30th anyways,
Represent ATS with honour and good behaviour.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

She's the daughter of the queen. Icke isn't full of crap, he merely passes on information, and puts a lot of effort into doing so. He's much more respectable than any of these 'royals'.

ok

so may i make a suggestion ?

why the fook are you going to meet the princess royal ??????? why not just go and meet Icke instead , i get the impression you are far more compatible .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join