It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control via Global Warming !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
G'day all,

Heres a theory I have been thinking about for a couple days and I would like your feedback on it if you may? Yeah, it might seem abit far fetched but anything is possible in this fast changing world of greed and corruption. Here it goes.....

" What would you say if I told you that Global Warming is being instigated and forced upon us by those who manipulate world affairs behind the scenes? No, I do not have any first hand proof thou I wish that I did, but Im just going by my gut feeling, as an observer and member of the human species of this planet, I am concerned as a many others. Thou as much as we may jump up and down, scream and shout, it seems our leaders frankly do not care one little bit.

How many of you have heard of Tesla's free energy design? Designs from the mind of the most brilliant man to have ever lived on this planet. Designs that could have enabled the entire world to have free unlimited pollution free energy, but no, the governments and their financial backers have supressed this technology because there is no way to meter it, thus how would they charge the public?

What about the various "water-car" designs? First class engineering that could enable water to be used as a fuel with only water vapour exiting the tail-pipe. Supressed once again, because if it took off, nobody would buy oil products, thus opil companies would go bankrupt, thus politicians and governments with connections to the oil industry would go bankrupt, and the bigest irony of them all, we would not have any justification to be at war with the mid-east over their oil supply.

And what about the huge amount of logging in the amazon that is going on, or the mass burning of mulch and bushes left over from logging in Indonesia that pollutes their air.

Sure, there are many more examples of this, but this was just to highlight my point that the governments of this world are allowing the world to heat up and are possibly even covertly promoting this.Big statement, Yes I know. The next question I will endeavour to answer is.....WHY?

Yeah, this is jonly my theory, and no evidence to back it up, but this is a conspiracy site and therefore this is MY CONSPIRACY THEORY.

As I was saying, the reason that THEY want the world to heat up is this.....POPULATION CONTROL ! Thats right people, by heating up the world THEY can make it look like it is happening naturally as a by-product to our pollution levels. See, if there was a HUGE war with mass genocide that would look very bad. If there was mass gassing or chemical use to lower population levels that would look bad. If there was a virus outbreak in many countries I beleive they can find the source these days. So by manipulating the weather THEY can slowly kill off many people.

but heres the bonus plan - the world heats up, people die in many areas from heatstroke and dehydration; crops fail millions starve; severe storms, people die; flooding in areas and people drown, increased heat and dryness increases the ferocity of wildfires.....AND....the trump card is the melting of the ice caps.....WHY?

We all know that by the ice-caps melting the sea level will rise by many many metres, thus innundating thousand and possibly millions of urban population areas along the coasts of the world, decreasing the worlds poppulation by large amounts. Their aim, I beleive, is to melt the ice-caps in the northern and southern poles to allow for more habitable "virgin" land whilst the rest of the world is slowly rendered un-liveable and desolate of poppulation. This way, THEY can control what goes on from the very begining, in new communities in these newly habitable areas, areas such as Antarctica, Greenland and Northern Canada aswell as Siberia. Areas that have little or no population currently.

Thus you would have a very small (in comparisson to the current population) community on earth in a small habitable area, that could be highly skilled, wealthy, healthy, peaceful, and under the control of the one world government who would start their Millenia of Control from that point onwards ans as the newly reduced population of the world continues to grow, the weather starts to correct itself and stabilise and people may slowly go back to areas that were once inhabitable, but have now been developed by the NWO as their strength, and control over the growing community increases. "

Ridicule me if you wish, but I love a good debate on controversial theories and topics. I look forward to your responses.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If "they" are controlling things arent " they also taking a risk with their own lives?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
yes, I beleive they are risking their own lives, but the benefits to them are worth taking that risk.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wouldn't it have been a lot easier to get the Pope to promote the use of contraception?

Although I would say anything that curbs - let only reduces - population growth has to be good!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
nice arguemnet, the only thing is you didn't give a very good reason for them not to use a super virus, which would be very effective at wiping out the 3rd world.

by the way are you from Melbourne, vic, Australia?, if so, so am i

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Purplemonkey,

yeah im from melbourne, OZ. why?

The arguement about the virus, well yeah I guess it could be used, but I just posted what I did to start the discussion with the hope of others contriduting their points of view.

If a super virus was released with the intention to wipe out the majority of the populace on earth, with a known antidote available only to the select few, you are running the chances of surviving pretty thin aren't you? Virus mutate pretty quickly and if they did and render the antidote useless, there is no backup plan for humanity is there?

With my arguement in the first post, the land and populace in those lands degrades whilst new land becomes available and is slowly selectively civilised unbeknown to those where the harm is occuring.

Who here knows what goes on in Antarctica, many conspiracy theories relating to it, but no one has first hand knowledge do they? Could be half populated already for what we know!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
yes, I beleive they are risking their own lives, but the benefits to them are worth taking that risk.

What benefits? So far , with all the weird weather around etc global warming hasnt produced ANY benefits as far as I can see. The drought we have here in Aus for example , and like you I'm in Melbourne . Where are the benefits ?

Was there a benefit to Hurricane Katrina? Or Cyclone Larry? Or the dead zones being reported in the oceans?

Where are the benefits warming up the earth, destroying ecosystems and possibly leaving yourself with a world where you cannot grow food? What is going to be left to rule over? a bunch of cockraoches and rats?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The problem with this theory is that it's all happening too slowly - there's little if any sea levels rise as yet, and to melt even the Greenland ice shhet would under the very worst case scenarios take centuries if not millenia ....

Even if Anatrctica warmed by 20c it'd still be well below freezing for most of the year (average temps in the interior are around -40c). The extent of ice around the coasts is still greter than it was earlier in the Holocene (say 6,000 years ago) and whilst ice shelves are breaking away, and glaciers melting, there is also increases snowfall elsewhere. It would take a lot more than a few degrees of global warming to make Antarctica comfortable for habitation ... maybe reconnecting it to S America?

On the other hand, GW will in time make mineral exploitation of northern latitudes - especially Alaska, Canada and Siberia - easier and indeed open up some of these areas for greater habitation. I understand the Russians in particular view global warming as a good thing ...

new topics

top topics

join