It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The esoteric meaning of Ordo Ab Chao, is likely in reference to working with the Energy of The Divine Mother, "The Primordial Chaos", MeM: the Misterium Magnum of the Great Work, Kundalini, Shekinah, etc.

In other words: Instead of fornicating, the Sexual Energy is utilized to vivify the body and Spiritual senses, and to eliminate the ego or go through the Buddhist Annhilation of the "I"; by sending the Kundalini inward and upward(chastity), as opposed to downward and outward(fornication).

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The esoteric meaning of Ordo Ab Chao, is likely in reference to working with the Energy of The Divine Mother, "The Primordial Chaos", MeM: the Misterium Magnum of the Great Work, Kundalini, Shekinah, etc.

In other words: Instead of fornicating, the Sexual Energy is utilized to vivify the body and Spiritual senses, and to eliminate the ego or go through the Buddhist Annhilation of the "I"; by sending the Kundalini inward and upward(chastity), as opposed to downward and outward(fornication).

Thanks Tamahu for those threads you gave me a link to reguarding Crowley and the White Lodge*
The masonic motto Ordo Ab Chao means "order from chaos", and while I can see it relating to and relevant to the Kundalini workings you mentioned above; on a less mystic but no less noble intent couldn't it also refer to the masonic goal of helping the new brother build the better man of his new life out of the chaos of his old life?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Our time is short

We don't have much time left. We need to work together to get off of this planet. We don't have time for your petty bickering and little bullshi* problems and disagreements.

I sense that something bad is going to happen to this planet. I don't know what and I don't know when, but I do know that time is of the essence.

On a more positive note.

We already hold the keys to the starship in our hands.

Once you understand what money and religion really are, the next logical step is to build the starship.

Whatever the mind can believe it can achieve.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space

The masonic motto Ordo Ab Chao means "order from chaos", and while I can see it relating to and relevant to the Kundalini workings you mentioned above; on a less mystic but no less noble intent couldn't it also refer to the masonic goal of helping the new brother build the better man of his new life out of the chaos of his old life?

Possibly, but doubtful. It almost certainly alludes to the creation of the Universe, when Order was created out of chaos (and is why the Masonic calendar, at least symbolically, is dated from this Event).

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Our time is short

We don't have much time left. We need to work together to get off of this planet. We don't have time for your petty bickering and little bullshi* problems and disagreements.

Try to see it my way,
Only time will tell if I am right or am I wrong;
Try to see it your way,
there's a chance that we might fall apart before too long;
We can work it out, we can work it out.

Life is very short and there's no time
for fussing and fighting, my friends.
I have always though that it's a crime,
So I will tell you one again...

We can work it out

- Lennon / McCartney

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is taught that the Adi-Shakti of the Divine Mother IS the Primordial Chaos.

This Creative Potential is within the sexual glands of all of us, within Yesod.

Through the Chaste practice of Alchemy, Karma-Mudra, White-Tantra, Dzogchen, etc. we can be devoured by the Serpent(Kundalini) and become Nagas, and even become devoured by the Eagle(Holy Spirit).

Seventh Day of Genesis

...In the 7th day, we read that Jehovah-Elohim, Iod Heve Elohim creates man from the dust of the earth.

Heve, the Divine Serpent of our Magical Powers, the Kundalini doesn’t eat garbage, she only eats gold.

When the initiate is perfecting each one of the bodies into pure gold, then the Divine Serpent starts swallowing each body one by one until the initiate becomes metaphorically a Serpent.

All the powers of the Divine Mother are going to be shown physically, but she has to swallow the bodies bit by bit.

The last one to be swallowed is Atman.

In the 7th day Malkuth returns into Eden, that’s why it is written that in the 7th day God didn’t make rain on the earth; what earth? This is the Garden of Eden.

In the initiation, the Holy Spirit, Iod, symbol of the white dove, or the Eagle, has to swallow the Serpent. So the initiate becomes metaphorically a serpent in physical plane: a real man of the 6th day serpent; but in order to become a man of the 7th day, the eagle has to swallow the serpent.

The eagle represents the male aspect of the Holy Spirit, and the serpent the feminine aspect.

It is one thing is to awaken the Kundalini in all the 7 bodies, but one cannot enjoy the powers of the Kundalini if one is not swallowed by the Kundalini itself.

She doesn’t eat refuse (basura), in other words, the Serpent does not eat an ASURA (Demon). If we have lust, anger, pride etc., if we have (asuras, demons) in these bodies then she will not swallow them.

When they are of pure gold then she will swallow them, and then the initiate becomes the Kundalini itself and all the powers are going to shown; this is what we call a serpent (naga).

Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Mohammed were serpents, performing miracles. Samael was a serpent

For more, read these:

Swami Sivananda:

Samael Aun Weor:

Shabkar Lama:

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Tamahu I also think the illuminati exist but i think that the so called "omega goverment" made them public because they believe we the people should help them in their global dominations plans

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
with the way america was founded (all that weird history with the dollar bill, weather the founders were illuminati or some other gay club of men in power. bottom line america was founded on some dodgey psuedo ideals, or non-ideals, which mean nothing) and its ideals of liberty virtue freedom, all these mean is you have the liberty to buy or the freedom to sell,(tho sometimes you will need a license or two ) and virtue, well its not virtous bombing the hell out of a country that cant defend itself with conventional warefare but im being sensationalist, like the networks lol. with more and more pressure on us to be indiviual , capalists (or at least citizens of a capatalist state) we are becoming more and more selfish and materialisic. with this comes the enlightenment of modernity, the conditioned responses in us that we should be enlightened because we have the latest phone or car. you and i know thats bs

now if you were to believe the illuminated ones are in control then they have already won,

if illuminated refers to lucefer the light bringer, and the illuminati are illuminated by the horned one, isnt the society were in a good representation of that.

selfish, indivisuality, unequality, crime, this is what the illuminati want. to draw labels on us and herd us in to groups so we can blindly do there bidding without realizing it. while im not religous most religions try to emphasise equality, morals and responsability. (with exceptions) can you see the diffences.

thats why religion is in decline in the western world. because they have already won. useing science and goverments just like medieval control systems of religion and monarch

nothing changes just the spin. all i know is theres something wrong, and the sheeple are to blame

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Judgeofdarkness]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judgeofdarkness
if you were to believe the illuminated ones are in control then they have already won

Kinda makes you wonder if free thought and free choice really exist, doesn't it?

Originally posted by Judgeofdarkness
all i know is theres something wrong

[edit on 23-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am posiitively sure that the New Illumaniti seem like a Hodge Podge of New Idiom's rehashed, enough said.

I don't understand what is a white brother and what is a black brother.

Please explain.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blingblong
I don't understand what is a white brother and what is a black brother.

Read the following:

www.amazon.com...

www.gnosticteachings.org...

Basically means White Magician or Black Magician.

The White Brother performs Works of Theurgy based on Chastity; or White-Tantra, Dzogchen, Alchemy, Karma-Mudra, etc.

The Black Brother works Goetia and such with the powers of Lucifer inverted, or Black Tantra, Drukpa/Dugpa-ism, etc.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Basically means White Magician or Black Magician.

The White Brother performs Works of Theurgy based on Chastity; or White-Tantra, Dzogchen, Alchemy, Karma-Mudra, etc.

The Black Brother works Goetia and such with the powers of Lucifer inverted, or Black Tantra, Drukpa/Dugpa-ism, etc.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

I may be getting in over my head here, and while I agree with you that Black Magicians certainly use the Goetian invokations and tend to be Luciferian, does this make them evil? I would like your oponion on this*

Also, as I theorized in a previous post, due to the false dualistic nature of the universe, I believe the "black and white" works often mingle, or sometimes works with intent to the White Lodge actually create kinetic negative entropy that serves to increase chaos and therefore could be viewed as serving the Black Lodge more, and vice versa*

In this way I believe even if the Illuminatie is malignant, they cannot exist without achieving some good* As i said perhaps I am in too deep on this one

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In order to tread the non-dual Middle Way of the Bodhisattvas, we have also to understand dualism.

To ignore dualism is ignorance.

Ignorance is the root of all of our suffering.

The Illuminati of the Black Lodge and the Illuminati of the White Lodge have their purpose.

The former to "punish", we might say, those who's actions are causes of suffering.

The latter to show us how to access our Inner Being which is the opposite of ignorance.

Listen to this:

Entropy and Sacrifice

Regards

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are multiple levels of illuminati membership in various countries. You have the "Thule Society" in Germany, "The Cult of The Golden Dawn" in Great Britian, "The 300 Committe" in the US, and so forth. There are varying degrees of membership, but who really sits at the top of the pyramid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join