It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child hood trauma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
when i was 9 or so this happened. i was asleep in my room and my dad was watching tv downstairs. oh id say 11:30 or so pm. as my dad later recounted to me the area around our house lit up and he saw green and red and blue lights flashing around my bedroom window. he said it was like he wanted to move but something was keeping him there. the next morning he asked me if anything wierd happend. i remember telling him about a conversation i had with a little black man about 4 foot hight. (I described it to him using tar-baby from the old briar rabbit stories). after that took place i have a birthmark on my back that i wasnt born with. Alien encounter??? Let me know!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi!

Seems to me that if you can't forget, that you keep wondering about that night, that something happened. Do you recall the conversation you had with the being? Do you have any memories of odd dreams from that time? Try laying down, put yourself back at that evening, relax and let yourself relive it.

Note: When you are reliving it, if it is positive and interesting go forward, if it is negative and it upsets you, let it go. I have read many accounts where people would have preferred not to know, though I am hoping it will turn out to have been a positive experience for you. Good luck! STM

join