It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passengers of the Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't mean to conjure horrible memories or thoughts, but does anyone on this site KNOW personally or through a friend, any of the people that were on the alleged hijacked planes on 9/11. Did you or a close friend have any communication with them while they were aboard the plane, or receive any type of communication that you couldn't respond to. And if you did know someone on the planes, do you think it affects the way you think about 9/11 conspiracy theories?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think people who knew people on the planes probibly find the "official" story a bit more.

If anyone out there thinks that the government couldn't kill there own citizens like that. Just take this into consideration. If they thought 9/11 would help the country then they are following this quote "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few"

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I'd assume that the relatives of people on board the flights, and especially those who talked to their loved ones, would be official story believers.

As a result I'm betting they wouldn't post on the number one conspiracy forum in the world...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I'd assume that the relatives of people on board the flights, and especially those who talked to their loved ones, would be official story believers.

I wouldn't be so sure...

For more than a year, the Family Steering Committee — a group of thirteen "9/11 relatives" representing several other 9/11 family groups — has monitored the government's commission on Sept. 11, which is headed by former New Jersey governor Thomas Kean. FSC member Mindy Kleinberg was among the first to testify when the Kean Commission held its first proceedings. She alerted the panel to a number of disturbing and unanswered questions and contradictions in the government's explanation of what happened on Sept. 11.

Source

Even the relatives are questioning the official story.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
After reading your source I have concluded that there is no mention of these relatives being of the people on board the flights who talked to their relatives before they died.

I have also included that these relatives are questioning the governments actions before 9/11 and asking how the terrorists were so easily able to pull it off.

None of them are affirming to your conspiracy theory involving a government plot to kill thousands.

Sorry, but nice try.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

None of them are affirming to your conspiracy theory involving a government plot to kill thousands.

Sorry, but nice try.

That wasn't the point of my thread. The point was the relatives don't believe the official story. How can you tell what relatives they are? They represent many 9-11 victims relatives.

You don't think the government would 'plot to kill thousands'? Where have you been lately? How many died in Afghanistan? Iraq?, Vietnam? Cuba if they had got away with it? 'Operation Northwoods', they planned to kill thousands. For what? Their own financial agendas.

Don't be so naive and trusting of your government. You should be sorry it was a nice try, but some ppl are too blind to see the truth all around them.

[edit on 20/10/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Sorry, but nice try.

That wasn't the point of my thread. The point was the relatives don't believe the official story. How can you tell what relatives they are? They represent many 9-11 victims relatives.

You don't think the government would 'plot to kill thousands'? Where have you been lately? How many died in Afghanistan? Iraq?, Vietnam? Cuba if they had got away with it? 'Operation Northwoods', they planned to kill thousands. For what? Their own financial agendas.

Don't be so naive and trusting of your government. You should be sorry it was a nice try, but some ppl are too blind to see the truth all around them.

[edit on 20/10/2006 by ANOK]

Don't forget they might have left Pearl Harbor happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Don't forget they might have left Pearl Harbor happen.

Yep I believe they did, in fact it's pretty much been proved no? The Japanese mini-sub was found that was spotted and sunk before the attack was supposedly known about, and then nothing was done? Just so they could join a war the American public wanted nothing to do with...War is big business and governments gain more world power and control from wars than anything else.

new topics

top topics

join