It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling teaspoon benders!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - After four decades of bending spoons, halting clocks, reading minds, and penning metaphysical thrillers, Uri Geller is seeking a paranormal protege.

A reality television show being produced in Israel, where Geller grew up, will feature 10 contestants vying for the title of "heir" to the world-famous celebrity psychic.

"The format will be something like 'American Idol'. We will keep the performances that are most riveting and amazing," Geller told Reuters on Wednesday, adding that viewers with "intuitive powers" will also be invited to call in and compete.

Geller, 59, declined to elaborate on what supernatural skills the contestants claim to have, and whether clairvoyants -- who might be assumed to have an edge in predicting judges' votes -- are taking part. He described the prize, simply, as "huge".

Well? I think i've heard some here say they have this capability.

Up to the challenge?

http:/ /today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-10-18T174410Z_01_L1894593_RTRIDST_0_OUKOE-UK-GELLER.XML

You stand to be fabulously rich!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes

As soon as my minds clear I'm going to telapathically contact Rueters and sign up.

join