It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help from the talent here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
An update on my kids. We had a Halloween party/meeting last night it went well. Of course, as expected there were some behavior problems and name calling which were dealt with one on one in private. Simply told the child that those sorts of behaviors were unacceptable. They are a great group of kids I'm looking forward to the year. They also seem to be excited on of my little boys told me he wanted to learn about everything. I do have one older boy who is a bully we are thinking that perhaps if we give him a position of leadership and expect the best from him we'll get it in time. I'll let you all know.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes
I do have one older boy who is a bully we are thinking that perhaps if we give him a position of leadership and expect the best from him we'll get it in time. I'll let you all know.

Just my 2 cents but that might reinforce to him that if he wants to get ahead all he has to do is throw his weight around. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You very well could be right Intrepid but frequently bullies have very low self-esteem which does seem to a problem with him. I'm hoping and praying that with lots of one on one and guidance we can help him feel better about himself and understand how the victims of his behaviors feel. I'm pretty darn sure that this kid will be among our most challenging; I'm thinking something along the lines of secretary of the club; an important position but not in the number one post.

<< 1   >>

join