It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean General: 'War Is Inevitable'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How much more of this nonsense is going to happen?? Now ABC is interviewing North Korean genrals!! Like they are going to say anything but what their "dear Leader" wants them to!! I just can't believe that any American news agency would interview anyone in that backward brainwashed country.And then take them seriously!!

abcnews.go.com...

I think that the Western world should call their bluff.Sanction the crap out of them.Put a big blockade around the whole peninsula and wait and see what happens.I bet nothing,except maybe compliance with the U.N.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
thats a big risk to take.

are you willing to stand in front of a 1000 greiving mothers and say sorry.....
i took a risk, and failed?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes i saw diane sawyer is in NK lastnite.Im wondering if they are purposely PROVOKE a war with the US to justify their illegal nukes.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
We should all help one another and work together. Disregard the nukes and become friends then down the road after the whole world has become friends we can finally start to get rid of our weapons. First must come love before peace.

♥~Infinite Love and Eternal Peace~♥

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN

I think that the Western world should call their bluff.Sanction the crap out of them.Put a big blockade around the whole peninsula and wait and see what happens.I bet nothing,except maybe compliance with the U.N.

I say we ignore them, then lil Kim can tantrum himself right into a stroke! This midget isn't worth even one of our bullets, he's all hot air. He knows that if he steps one inch left of center that China will come down on him like a ton of bricks. Never mind Japan. This is really not our fight and we shouldn't allow mini-me to make it our fight.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

How much more of this nonsense is going to happen?? Now ABC is interviewing North Korean genrals!! Like they are going to say anything but what their "dear Leader" wants them to!! I just can't believe that any American news agency would interview anyone in that backward brainwashed country.And then take them seriously.

Well American (and other) news agencies interview military personnel from their own backward brainwashed countries...and take them seriously.

We are all being brainwashed and treated like we are backward...much of the mainstream media is part of it.

I mean no offence...I say what I see

In Pace
resi

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
North Korea would be dumb to attack anybody. I have said this before, I think the Bush Administration would be happy if North Korea did this. It would not only create a world wide coalition but it would also boost support for him in the US and it will also boost support for an Iranian invasion. I mean...if one rogue country does something bad if they have nukes, all of them will...right?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Arnoman, don't you think that this indicates that the NK regime is indeed expecting that war is inevitable?
I mean, even if they think that they aren't going to start the war, that they are convinced that the west is going to invade them, and that they're going to possible strike first?

retinoidreceptor
North Korea would be dumb to attack anybody.

Why would that mean that they won't attack anybody? Building nukes in the first place was pretty damned stupid, but they did that.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
North Korea would be dumb to attack anybody. I have said this before, I think the Bush Administration would be happy if North Korea did this. It would not only create a world wide coalition but it would also boost support for him in the US and it will also boost support for an Iranian invasion. I mean...if one rogue country does something bad if they have nukes, all of them will...right?

I think your overestimating America's military. Do you really think the U.S can sustain War on 4 fronts? Afganistan, Iraq, N.K and Iran?

Without the draft, no chance. Even if they drum together a coaltion, the other countries will only supply a token force. After the last "coalition of the willing" even that will be an ask.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If the U.S can exersice pre-emtive attacks on other countries, why can't the North Korean act in such a fashio if they see compromise to thier interests and threats to their regional security?

Luxifero

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
If the U.S can exersice pre-emtive attacks on other countries, why can't the North Korean act in such a fashio if they see compromise to thier interests and threats to their regional security?

Luxifero

I think I can safely say that North Korea will never be occupied by the US Military, which is why they are based in South Korea. Who is threatening their regional security -- I think you have it the wrong way round sir!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
KOjac
We would not need a draft if the 15 million illegle people in this country could be given the option to fight or get out. But I am sure no one has thought of that.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The US only threatens the security of countries who threaten the security of the US or its allies. Its pretty simple actually. If Iraq hadnt invaded Kuwait, we wouldnt have kicked the # out of them. If the terrorists didnt hit the towers, then we wouldnt have hit Afghanistan. If Iran wasnt going nuclear and threatening to wipe Israel off the map, then they wouldnt get hit either. If NK wasnt building nukes and threatening atomic warfare on its neighbors and supplying weapons to terrorist entities, then it wouldnt get hit either.

Basically if the nations of the world would keep to themselves and not threaten or attack its neighbors, then the US would be able to quit playing policeman. But until these other countries "grow up" and act responsibly then it looks like we're gonna keep kicking the # out of folks.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Off-topic, but I have been to the DMZ Zone as I used to work in South Korea. On the SK side they have it set-up like a side-show -- there are fairground rides and candy-floss stalls. On the NK side there are huge buildings with the North Korean flag flying everywhere. You can go down into the tunnels, where the North Koreans are digging there way through to the South. Apparently they regularly find new tunnels dug.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
thats a big risk to take.

are you willing to stand in front of a 1000 greiving mothers and say sorry.....
i took a risk, and failed?

Yes-I would.A soldier knows that some day he might see combat.Besides,there is a thread out there now that says NK is saying they are sorry and wants the U.S. to back off on the sanctions and they will resume nuke talks.What does that say??It says that the lame sanctions already proposed are having an effect,and stronger sanctions would have even more of an effect.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia

How much more of this nonsense is going to happen?? Now ABC is interviewing North Korean genrals!! Like they are going to say anything but what their "dear Leader" wants them to!! I just can't believe that any American news agency would interview anyone in that backward brainwashed country.And then take them seriously.

Well American (and other) news agencies interview military personnel from their own backward brainwashed countries...and take them seriously.

We are all being brainwashed and treated like we are backward...much of the mainstream media is part of it.

I mean no offence...I say what I see

In Pace
resi

No offence taken dude.You are right to a point.We are being brainwashed by the media abit.

top topics

join