It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shadow people experience Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This was my first encounter in July,

Last nigth at about 2am i had this overwhelming feeling to wakeup and shut my bedroom door. I live in a flat with my girlfriend and cat, my girlfriend was asleep and the cat was next to me like most nights. So anyone i woke up and was extremely sweaty, as i was sitting up in bed i seen a shadow silhouette of a person adjsent to my bedroom doorway. I ran to the door so see what it was, but it was gone i turned the light on and and tried to wake my girlfriend. I never close my bedroom door of a night time just incase my cats what to go the toilet or have a midnight snack. Also as i was laying in bed falling asleep that night under my mattress i keep a short metal poll, it flew from underneath my mattress and landed near my shoe rack a good feet away from my bed. Now on sunday i pushed the pole in good metre from the edge of the bed between the base and
mattress, so i know theres no way for it to just fly out ?.

Now just the other day i was riding my mountin bike like i do mosts days after work for some stree relief. I was just on the footpath stopped at an intersection waiting for safe time to cross, i did and crossed the road up the sloped gutter. I got like 5 meters away from the curb when all of a suden im flying over the handle bars. Now i have been riding push bikes for 20 years and NEVER EVER seen anyone fly over the handle bar on smooth payment, riding at a snails pace and UPHILL !!!!. I lost my the skin all up my leg but i was just in stock cause i had no idea how i stacked it ?, i stood there for 15mins just thinking how it happened and still have no idea. My mom and she and my sister go to this psychic medium lady weekly who is so spot on it SCARES ME sometmes. Being a little abit of a skeptic i asked here a few questions once to throw right off, she came back telling me things i did not even tell my sister and mother, Not to mention these where very specific chain of events that where so spot on i never doubted her from that day. Quite often psychic medium lady gives my mother messages for me this week my mother told me before she knew about the stack on the bike that the shadow people or spirits threw me from the bike cause something bad was going to happen. See i was just near my flat when i came off and ride straight back so i could go the hospital to get the leg cleaned up.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well. I see what some would call spirits. there are two that permanently reside in my home. One stays in the guestbedroom ( I dare not go in there ). And one roams the hallway, and my parents room. I cannot see their faces, but they are multi colored. I;m not joking when I say, that the spirits have a yellow center, and a blue\green outline. They both do. I also have a spirit that i can always find. I have had many visitations by the paranormal kind. As for the pole flying out like that. It may be just a way for the spirit to communicate with you. however frightening it is.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Get yourself some Francinsense and Myrrh and a charcoal briquette and burn it walking through your house and say some prayers while you walk through the house. Turn off your smoke detectors cuz Myrrh is smokey. The 3 wisemen didn't give that stuff to Jesus for nothing. Very strong.

Pie

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe this spirit is trying to communicate with you for a reason. Maybe they have something to tell you. I would hook up with the psychic lady and see if she can help get some communication going between you and the spirit.

Keep posting to let us know what's happening!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
if worst comes to worst, have an exorcism.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, it sounds like they are trying to protect you , not hurt you. Just say thanks.

new topics

top topics

join