It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn Yankees!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey fellow ATS'ers, I have been following the playoffs this year very closely, and I am glad that the Yankees lost against the Detroit Tigers! They don't deserve to win. The only reason they do win is because they got the money, but if you look at their last few seasons, nobody in their team cheers anybody on, the only person I respect in their team is Jeter. Damon is a traitor (leaving the red sox AFTER they won the world series! Rodriguez sucks. PERIOD. and Bernie is getting old, Abreu doesn't want to be their, ooohhh and another I respect was Cory Lidle, he was a great pitcher, and stayed true to the game. Randy Johnson was better with Seattle and Arizona. and the rest of the team aren't that good anyway...)
My favorite team is the Boston Red Sox and has been since, well, ever. But in the world series now I am going for The Tigers because they deserve it the most. Jim Leylan is one of the best coaches ever, unlike the Cardinals who's coach is a real dumbnut (Tony Larusa) and the Mets well, I have nothing agaisnt them
...Anyway my whole point is that I don't like the Yankees and I never will, I am sorry for anybody that like them because their just a bunch of cheapskins. Anyways who else doesn't like the Yankees??? I hope atleast somebody else in the world agrees with me...Baseball followers and players. And if you don't like the Yankees, then who is your favorite team and why??

Boston Red Sox forever!!!

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hate the Yanks as well, for obvious reasons. I like the Indians, because I grew up in Ohio and they were the closest team. It was definitely a good day when the yankess lost and were done for the year.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Cheers! I like the Indians as well. Although they are having some trouble recently I respect them. The Yankees will never win another penant! Okay maybe they wil but they won't deseve it..
Anybody else want to step up and say their opinions?

-Jimmy-

[edit on 19-10-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Am I the only who hates the Yankees? Or are the Yankee lovers scared to face up to the truth???

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Am I the only who hates the Yankees? Or are the Yankee lovers scared to face up to the truth???

-Jimmy-

It looks like we're alone. Either that or there aren't alot of sports fans on here.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by Mimbster]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, unfortunatly there doesn't seem to be many baseball fans here. Well, I will be one untill I die!

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We've had a steady conversation on baseball going for quite awhile on this thread.

MLB Playoffs

I would add further comments in that thread, you'll recieve a lot of feedback.

If your looking for a more diverse discussion on sports, you should check out Sportz Tawk. It is linked to Above Top Secret on the Forum page, many members from here are registered with it.

Posted by Jimmy910130
Yes, unfortunatly there doesn't seem to be many baseball fans here.

Oh but there are. Be sure to check out the existing thread.

[edit on 20-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thank you, I have checked it out. Its a pretty decent conversation.

-jimmy-

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The guy who started it is amazing!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lol...I was about to post a topic covering the MLB playoffs but I say the existing one so I let it go...

-Jimmy-

top topics

join