It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The osama connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have to say i thought there was something fishy about 9/11 even before i heard all the theories. On only one plane did people fight back agasint the terrorists. Why on only one? People today are so obssessed with carry-ons, i mean 5 guys with little one inch blades take over a plane full of people. It doesn't make sense, terrorist man stands up and says he'll kill you if you don't sit down, take your carry-on out by the strap and swing it like a mace and beat the...poo....out of the terrorist, yes there is a chance he could catch your bag then you are screwed. Well there are plenty of businessmen and women on the plane with pens. Terrorist man catches your bag have some guy in a seat behind him stap the terrorist in the neck with a pen. How easy is that, we now have control of the plane. So i thought that was a bit suspicious.
I watched the 9/11 video about how the government took down the towers and some other building via controlled demolition. I have a couple of questions though:
If it was all fake, why use planes?
I saw something about the planes not even being real because there was no ripple effect or something. If they were fake how did so many people see the planes and catch them on video?
Isn't a bit weird that after 9/11 everybody and the brother and a tape of the planes hitting, but from different views and angles? I mean what are the chances that every tourist with a camera is going to be looking at the towers at the same time?
If 9/11 was all the government, what's up with osama? If it was fake, why did he say he did it?
Could osama's men be so sophisticated to use planes, but also put explosives in the building and make it look like a demolition? I mean a military maxim is divide and conquer, could osama be so smart to attack the towers and make it look like our government did it just to separate the people from the government?
Anyway, suppose it is true and 9/11 was a government ploy. I think i might know how osama fits into it. IN the 80's russia invaded afghanistan (i'm not sure why), but the afghans didn't want them there so war erupted. As most people know during Vietnam the russians the butt holes they are supported the viet cong and the NVA with weapons, and i'm sure training. So when russia went to war with the afghans we said screw you russia and support the afghans with weapons and training. In the book "mask behind the terrorist" it talks about how Osama went and fought with them (the afghans) and that's how he establish him self as a military leader. The CIA was training people at this time, couldn't it be possible that a high ranking (because he is a almost royalty in saudi Arabia) might have access or connections with the CIA? Suppose the CIA knew how to contact osama and hired him to do 9/11 and take the blame. how is that for a conspiracy theory, we were in leagues with osama!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thesmokingman2
On only one plane did people fight back agasint the terrorists. Why on only one? People today are so obssessed with carry-ons, i mean 5 guys with little one inch blades take over a plane full of people. It doesn't make sense, terrorist man stands up and says he'll kill you if you don't sit down, take your carry-on out by the strap and swing it like a mace and beat the...poo....out of the terrorist, yes there is a chance he could catch your bag then you are screwed. Well there are plenty of businessmen and women on the plane with pens. Terrorist man catches your bag have some guy in a seat behind him stap the terrorist in the neck with a pen. How easy is that, we now have control of the plane. So i thought that was a bit suspicious.

Flight 93 was the last flight to go down and was the flight that faught back. These guys knew what was coming after talking to relatives who mentioned the other attacks. On the first flights the mentality of the passengers would have been something along the lines of:

"Sit down, stay calm and wait until the plane lands".

No one had ever used a plane to slam it into a building before. No one on board would have risked their lives saving a plane that very well may have landed saftley.

Any hijacking in the future will not succeed as a result of 9/11. People know now that the terrorists aren't landing that plane.

And also, don't forget that there was also threats of bombs being on board the planes. You run up to the terrorsit... he detonates, the whole plane goes down. Not smart.

Isn't a bit weird that after 9/11 everybody and the brother and a tape of the planes hitting, but from different views and angles? I mean what are the chances that every tourist with a camera is going to be looking at the towers at the same time?
If 9/11 was all the government, what's up with osama? If it was fake, why did he say he did it?

Well there was only ONE peice of footage of the first plane hitting. The chances that every tourist has their camera on right after A PLANE SLAMS INTO A BUILDING are pretty large...

1. Plane hits building
2. Look at building
3. Turn camera on
4. Film building on fire

Simple.

Osama denied 9/11 just a matter of days after it occured. Later on he admitted to it after evading US forces for a considerable amount of time. He denied it at first in an attempt to stop the US coming after him.

Could osama's men be so sophisticated to use planes, but also put explosives in the building and make it look like a demolition? I mean a military maxim is divide and conquer, could osama be so smart to attack the towers and make it look like our government did it just to separate the people from the government?

Yes and no. It was brought up in plans conceived by Al Quaeda but it wasn't put into action as far as we know. Getting a suicide bomb into the Trade Centers would have been pretty hard to the best of my knowledge. There were no reports of people detonating in the stair cases either. Explosives could not possibly have been planted and left undetected so that rules out pre-placed explosives. However suicide bombers is a possible (but not likley) cause for explosions being reported in the towers.

Suppose the CIA knew how to contact osama and hired him to do 9/11 and take the blame. how is that for a conspiracy theory, we were in leagues with osama!

That would be impossible to get away with considering the amount of people needed to pull off such an operation. The outcome would be either:

a) Osama comes out and says CIA asked him to do it
b) CIA agents come out saying they were told to recruit bin laden to attack the USA
c) CIA double crosses Osama and arrests him to please the American people.

None of which happened.

BPI

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I agree with you doctor on the hijacking scenerio. If the hijackers have shown to stab the pilots and the tell you they have a bomb on board. We are taking this plane back to Boston and land it and make our demands, and if you try anything stupid we'll just detonate the bomb. Either way their point would be made. I don't think anyone would try to be a hero and risk killing everyone. United 93 could conceivably been taken down by the passengers who made those amaizing and somewhat peculiar phone calls. But I question why the other planes didnt get a lot of phone calls off. Why was it only the solicitor general's wife and a stewardess? I read that the solitor general was the guy who was called in to defend the republicans in the Florida voting scandal. And the stewardess, Betty Ong (I think), she was an attendant for many years, but for some reason she didn't realize she was looking at New York. I believe she made many flights through the area and would've recognized she was looking at New York, but instead her words were, I see buidings, I see water, Oh my God! Thats seems very strange to me, but I can't pretend to imagine how I would choose my words in a moment like that, if it were true.

Osama is in the plot. He is the figurehead of the network, that is being framed as the culprits. I'm sure it didn't take much to convince you he did it. I know they convinced me. And they are still trying to convince the FBI. The Osama tape where he confesses is highly suspect. Either that or all the pictures they were showing of him prior, weren't him, and he really was chubby and black. I don't see how the confession tape is so solid for you, but the FBI says they have no hard evidence. I would think a legit confession tape would be pretty hard evidence.

The planes hit the buildings. You can believe whatever you want, but I think that no planes isn't very practical, and make for much more room for a slip-up.

a) he doesn't come out and say the CIA asked him to do it because he is CIA, or at least corrupt CIA and ISI.
b) they don't come out a say they were recruited because they don't give a # what you think or know. If you know then they'll be exposed and bye, bye Middle East heroin money.
c) once again they don't give a # what the American people know, why do they double cross the man who is covering the heroin trade for them.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You both make excellent points, i didn't think about the planes the way you did. Tell the passengers that we are taking the plane to x airport and we'll land, what a good way to prevent riots and an attempt to take back the plane.

a) Osama comes out and says CIA asked him to do it

In the 80's in afghanistan we supplied the osama with weapons, who is to say that the CIA are still in some sort of business aggreement with him. We sell him guns and he keeps his mouth shut.

b) CIA agents come out saying they were told to recruit bin laden to attack the USA

Do you honestly think that if the CIA had agents in leauges with osama that they would let them out of their control to say they recruited Osama? Even if the agents were dirty what would it serve to rat out Osama?

c) CIA double crosses Osama and arrests him to please the American people.

If the tried to double cross osama then he'd tell the american people.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We did not supply Osama with weapons in the 80's, we supported the Taliban in Afghanistan where OBL went to fight.

OBL hates the US since Saudi denied him the ability to defend Kuwait during GW1. CIA helping and CIA knowing of someone are 2 different things that seem to be blurred quite a bit by alot of people.

Also, 9/11 was not OBL operation per se, yet he was one that blessed it.

Also, since 9/111, there have been numerous cases of passengers subdueing other passengers, which is why Reid never got his shoe lit. Also, there are agents on board flights, you just do not know.

[edit on 26-10-2006 by esdad71]

BPI

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
We supplied the Mujahadeen with weapons and Osama Bin Laden And Ramzi Yousef were part of the Mujahadeen. We also began supplying them 6 months before the Soviets invaded to provoke the Soviets. Zbigniew Brzrzinski, National Secutrity Advisor to President Carter stated that. We funded the Mujahadeen through the ISI, and the ISI later funds the Taliban and Al-Queda. We also supplied them in the 70's with Islamic fundamentalism in the form of $51 million in textbooks from the University of Nebraska. The books were intended to teach a radical form of Islam to children. The books contained violent images and passages. These books are still being used today.

The CIA works with the ISI. The ISI works with the Taliban and Al-Queda. The Taliban and Al-Queda are located in the land that produces 70-80% of the world's heroin. The ISI installed the Taliban government.

Conclusion: Al-Queda controls the heroin productivity. The Taliban looks the other way and accepts the Kick back and tax money from the farmers. The ISI controls AL-Queda, and the CIA controls the ISI. This gives the CIA control over nearly all the heroin trade (including the Vietnam area) and the coc aine trade from their covert operations in the 60's in Central and South America. CIA monopoly on the drug trade.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
BPI,
Ok, now i'm confused if Illuminati is true and the US govenment is a part of it why would we put our hands in with people we are trying to rule. You said that:

Conclusion: Al-Queda controls the heroin productivity. The Taliban looks the other way and accepts the Kick back and tax money from the farmers. The ISI controls AL-Queda, and the CIA controls the ISI. This gives the CIA control over nearly all the heroin trade (including the Vietnam area) and the coc aine trade from their covert operations in the 60's in Central and South America. CIA monopoly on the drug trade.

We would be a little screwed if Al-queda decides they don't want to support the CIA anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Since governments worldwide continue not tell the people the truth & watching Terrorstorm, obviously there have been false flag events. Therefore no ordinary person knows what really happened or quite who was responsible. I just read Dr 'Thermite' Jones paper off google & thats just mindblowing Dude.

BPI

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, I don't think the "everyday" Al-Queda soldier knows he is being controlled by the CIA. Much like most everday Americans don't realize they are slaves to the people who are controlling them. The CIA works through the ISI. I think most Al-Queda guys are just doing what they do for a job. They are just earning a living, and if they do search for who is actually funding them they will see connections to the ISI. Fellow Muslims. They don't have alot of career choices. One thing they know alot about is war, and war is always hiring.

This is nothing new for the CIA. I don't know your knowledge of CIA operations over the last 50 years, but this all looks very similar to their past endeavors. Where there are large amounts of drugs, you'll find CIA covert operations. It may be coincidence but they seem to build up a large prescence where ever there are alot of drugs to be moved. And in the middle of these operations you'll find George H W Bush and his cronies. Then you'll see the same names resurface in the Iran Contra scandal. And there is George H W Bush sitting in the White House as Vice President. And those familiar names have resurfaced again with his son's administration.

War and drugs are huge business. The war on drugs wasnt a war on drugs it was a war on who was controlling the sale of drugs. The war on terror isnt a war on terror its a war on whos controlling the terror.

top topics

join