It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadienejad vs. Foley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Anyone else find it interesting that with two weeks to go to a big mid-term election in the US, the media outlets are more interested in A former, gay, alcoholic, US representative who swapped some perverse e-mails with a page 2-3 yrs ago, than they are with Ahmadienejhad or Kim Jung Mentally Ill?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
Anyone else find it interesting that with two weeks to go to a big mid-term election in the US, the media outlets are more interested in A former, gay, alcoholic, US representative who swapped some perverse e-mails with a page 2-3 yrs ago, than they are with Ahmadienejhad or Kim Jung Mentally Ill?

I do....I thinks its because most americans are more interested in the sensational the entertainment tonight type bs its what increases ratings....most people dont know and dont care whats going on in the world....just give them their gossip and tabloids.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
I do....I thinks its because most americans are more interested in the sensational the entertainment tonight type bs its what increases ratings....most people dont know and dont care whats going on in the world....just give them their gossip and tabloids.

We're on the same page on this one. It's one of my biggest gripes.
The avergae Joe on the street cant tell you the names of their US Rep. and US Senators, but he'll tell you who's winning American Idol or whatever....

join