It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do or do I ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Folks you all need to ask yourself a question Do you or Do you not want to be put in contact with an Alien Species? Think about this question “carefully” because its very loaded on both ends.

If you don’t that’s of course your choice and completely understandable.

If you do then keep on reading.

How would imagine that contact would happen to you? We are leaving out the mass alien contact bunk, because that is not going to happen for a long time. This thread is about you and you alone.

Think carefully about this, would the alien jump out and surprise you, would you see it the physical.

Would it smell or look like a demon or any of Hollywood’s wrong impressions?

Would it come in the form of energy or just a little green man?

Would you be scared out of your skin or sit back and say “hey bud lets party” and proceed to share a beer with it.

Please let me know I am so curios….. Of course if you truly have had contact then of course you already know the answer to these questions so lets let the folk who have never had contact answer these questions.

Who knows maybe we might meet a real alien YA THINK?

Who knows maybe I could even show you a trick on how to meet a species from another world….. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh think about it….

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder about this subject, how would I react to a contact. Depends how they would appear for me, you know, if they just pop-up I'll be scarred as hell, for sure.
But, otherwise, if they just come peacefully I would grab a beer and teach him how to listen to metal, or have a nice chat asking some questions.

Just to think about that I feel chills in my back, ugh.
But, would be cool, really.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I would love to meet an extra terrestrial. As long as it didn't act threatening to me I wouldn't fear it, I would try to communicate with it and try to make it comfortable
ie. offer it water or find out what it does want.
Even if it was the ugliest thing i've ever seen I would give benefit of the doubt and be friendly towards it. Bear in mind if it look like an ALIENS alien and it stuck a little head out of its mouth I would probably crap myself but still see if it was friendly, who knows maybe it uses this little head to communicate.

All in all I would be friendly, offer it comfort and try to communicate with it.
It would be the best exeriance ever, even if it does kill me, I would die with closure!!!

join