It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Man Stabbed In Heart By Sting Ray!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey wait, he didn't die. He survived. Ok, whatever. I hope I made my point anyway

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I said that the recent deaths of hundreds of Stingray's was probably "revenge" for Irwin's death. This man was killed by a Stingray who may have had some recent bad experiences with humans?

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth?

It's our turn now, let's go get those sting rays.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Does this rank up there as the weirdest way a celibrity has died - i doubt it but i can't think of any more.

Any suggestions???

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah, think about this. More shark attacks started in Flordia a couple years back.
Dolphins and whales being beached, etc. (and always a navy boat or sub around.)
The military is messing with our animals it seems to me.

Think about it, they are using sea animals as "spy agents" (not the right word, but it will suffice), to catch terrorist. Yeah, more like turn them against all human kind.

Wierd stuff indeed.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think Al-qaida is recruiting the Sting Rays to attack us from the sea.

They are working for them I bet, they are.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Yeah, think about this. More shark attacks started in Flordia a couple years back.
Dolphins and whales being beached, etc. (and always a navy boat or sub around.)
The military is messing with our animals it seems to me.

Think about it, they are using sea animals as "spy agents" (not the right word, but it will suffice), to catch terrorist. Yeah, more like turn them against all human kind.

Wierd stuff indeed.

Peace

Dalen

I see. . . Like the movie "Day of the Dolphin" with George C. Scott;

"FAA FIND BEE"

I would highly suspect this, but I guess if you can think of something it is possible.
I don't think there's any conspiracy here. I just think the coincidence is amazing!

I also think that it's so typical of humans to now go out & kill all the sting rays they can find. . .

Last I checked, when all these people had their individual mishaps, they were in the sting ray's back yard! No one has ever been attacked by a sting ray while watching TV, or swimming in their pool. Same thing with sharks, bears, lions & tigers, etc.. Yet we still blame the animals & indiscriminantly kill them. Shame on us.

BUT,

Here's a site I found that lists different sting ray, ( I can't really call them attacks ), so let's say, events, and the particulars of each of the accidents. Again, I think the rays are just defending themselves & acting exactly like a wild creature would.

www.toxinology.com.../ns-stingray_injuries.html

There was another incident where a man was stabbed in the heart in 2001.

There was an incident where a man got stabbed thru the femoral artery, and died @ 1/2 a day later. He too pulled the barb out. Hmmmm?

Another guy got his spinal cord breached & it took 7 months to recover.

But it appears most of the injuries are in the legs & feet. Even still I had no idea that there were other severe injuries & death resulting from sting ray encounters.

Just goes to show you that sometimes until something happens to someone famous, it never hits the mainstream news.

I know one thing for sure. If I ever get stung in the chest or abdomen, or even the upper leg for that matter. . .

I'm leavin the barb IN! It seems to be the best bet from reading thru the site I linked.

Thanx for all your comments.
2PacSade-

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My uncle was stabbed by a stingray when I was a child. The 'Rays barb went straight through his ankle.

Getting stabbed through the ankle is (by ratio to the rest of the body) alot less likely than getting stabbed through the heart.

This story WAS, in my opinion, only run because Steve Irwin was killed by a Ray attack to the heart.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Another one??

1)The secret CIA ''Assasin stingray''operation is working successfully.

2)groups of gossiping stingrays have been spreading news about the human ''achilles heel'' and gangs of Dastardly Dasyatids are taking advantage of this info

3)This was a random attack by a drug crazed stingray on an innocent bystander..

(I,ve heard they get ''hooked'' on BARBiturates)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join