It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official contact with aliens to take place within next 4 months

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

Originally posted by InSaneTK

Originally posted by mrwillmrwill
Why is it that such a technological advanced species cannot provide a definitive date of arrival? Why not simply say 'Hey guys we are visiting on the 1st December at midday, so keep your eyes peeled".

Because evil is ruling earth, people are naivly thinking everything is nice outside of earth, but it's not.

Evil is not ruling Earth, I'd advise you watch or think back to the movie Constantine

Let me sum some of it up..
Good and evil is a balance, god and the devil have made a gamble between eachother to see who wins if humanity falls or rises over evil outcomes. It's all up to you and all of us to keep the balance.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

Good and evil have no connection, the idea of that evil and good is balance is the worst claim in all of time. Good does not need evil to exsist. God is Love and God does everything out of live, God does not test it's children, that is an Evil god.

The only truth is Love. Anger, fear, hate, etc is all illusions created by Darkness to drag people of the Light down into the void of evil, which will not exsist anymore soon

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You say the average American idiot doesn't have a clue. Why did you have to use the would idiot?

The average American may not have a clue because they are to busy working two or three jobs and raising a family. If they were asked it wouldn't surprise me if they gave sterile answers like, there has to be life out there but they don't think Aliens are here.

With trying to have a decent home, electric, water, phone, cable, food, clothes and everything else I think people have more important things in there life then this.

The ones that study this sbject , the ones that have had expereinces with these beings and the ones that want to come and say we are all full of crap come to places like this to either share, learn or feel great to put down anything and everything they can.

I am one who has had the experiences and I have learned trying to share what these beings have shown and communicated to me is useless here. I have learned that even if something sounds strange people don't have the sense to pick up on truths.

In all honestly there are people like myself that would like all of you to see the ships and beings up close and personnel so we can smirk at you, childish I know.

I have seen it written here by a few different people that you wouldn't know the real deal and they were right.

Someone could come here and write the truth from the beginning of time and most of you would tell them they were full of it. I have written many things that came directly from the Grey's themselves and many of you are still at the point that they still don't exist.

As it has been written before, it has to happen to you. I have no doubt in time it will be your turn, then you will know

I know after you read this you will all start with your wanting proof open your eyes please and go with your gut.

Sometimes it really takes patience to love all of you.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Yeah arent you the same person always attempting to debunk anything 911 related? Then you post some utter garbage like this article, and from pravda of all places. Im thinking your a communist but that is another thread.

This article is crap. This story is crap. I cant count the number of threads I have seen over the years that repeat the same general theme of 'disclosure around the corner'.
THe truely sad thing, and I know im not alone on this, the truely sad thing is the way ATS seems to lap up this nonsense. Take for example Serpo, which to any person with a shred of common sense knew was BS from the get-go, but ATS, Staff and users alike, flocked to the Serpo thread like moths to a flame, while at the same time good threads about pertinant issues went unread and unnoticed.
A conspiracy? I leave you to judge that.

The 'aliens' should they exist in the first place, and should they ever decide to 'go public', would do just that, GO PUBLIC. They are NOT, I repeat THEY ARE NOT going to tell anyone they are coming. They are NOT going to have a 'coming soon' announcement, and they are most definately NOT going to use communist newspapers or internet blogs or forums to reveal their arrival date.

[Mod Edit: Insult removed. If you can't post without including insults, don't post - Jak]

[edit on 21/10/06 by JAK]

SO true. IF it ever happens, which it just may not, we'll never know a damn thing in advance.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I bet anyone here $100,000 they don't. If they do I will gladly pay you and as a bonus I will eat my keyboard.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
You say the average American idiot doesn't have a clue. Why did you have to use the would idiot?

The average American may not have a clue because they are to busy working two or three jobs and raising a family. If they were asked it wouldn't surprise me if they gave sterile answers like, there has to be life out there but they don't think Aliens are here.

With trying to have a decent home, electric, water, phone, cable, food, clothes and everything else I think people have more important things in there life then this.

I've come to think that maybe the reason some believe in or want to believe in aliens and the like is beacuse of what you just said. People are forced into these humdrum lives and really, really hope for something. This something could be anything from alien contact to nuclear war/world war(insert # here). Even as sick as a wish for nuclear war may be, it still seems like an escape for some.

I'm new to this site as a member, but as a long time viewer. I remember that August 21 stuff. People, I believe, were generally excited by these nuclear war predictions for this date. Why? A nuclear war would sure beat going to work/school for a lot of people. I know it sounds very sick, but realize that most peoples view of nuclear war or an alien visit is based on Hollywood...

Also... if I am not mistaken the August 21st prediction was from an expert on his subject like this guy appears to be and was quite off in his predition...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just curious:

Did anyone read the Pravda article?

Or notice that it was published in 1999?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fimbulwinter
I've come to think that maybe the reason some believe in or want to believe in aliens and the like is beacuse of what you just said. People are forced into these humdrum lives and really, really hope for something. This something could be anything from alien contact to nuclear war/world war(insert # here). Even as sick as a wish for nuclear war may be, it still seems like an escape for some.

I'm new to this site as a member, but as a long time viewer. I remember that August 21 stuff. People, I believe, were generally excited by these nuclear war predictions for this date. Why? A nuclear war would sure beat going to work/school for a lot of people. I know it sounds very sick, but realize that most peoples view of nuclear war or an alien visit is based on Hollywood...

Also... if I am not mistaken the August 21st prediction was from an expert on his subject like this guy appears to be and was quite off in his predition...

I support your claims as it is a crazy thing I had thought or think of too. But a part of me says, "no." because it is something to be very afraid of; to stay away from despite its innevitable change that will keep us away from todays dreadful work (not implying its like that every day).

[edit on 21-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For myself when a being communicates to me (when we are together) that they would confer only one time to interfere... and that would be if we were about to destroy Earth, I tend to believe them.

Let's face it, on Earth you need money. Sit back and think, are you happy with your life? Are you working at a job long and hard and making everyone rich but yourself? Are you really happy? If you had a choice of what you wanted to do and what you wanted your life to be, what would it be?

In your human life you have approximately 50 years to enjoy and do what you want in your life, are you doing this?

Why do so many of us (yes myself included) let them get away with this.
Earth is a beautiful place, why are we letting them destroy it? Why can't we stand together as the peoples of Earth and have a temper tantrum and just say no, no way.

There is enough land for all of us don't let them tell you differently. We can learn to grow food for all. We can teach and take care of what needs to be done without money if we all help one another.

It will never happen, you know why. Our cell phones, plasma TV's, homes, cars are more important then helping another human. I will admit there are people that are waking up and realizing this and giving more of themselves.

It shouldn't just be God Bless America it should be God Bless the Human Race.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Because most Americans are idiots... and it's no wonder, considering the state of public education in this country.

Plenty of people are working two or three jobs and raising a family... that has nothing to do with it. I, myself, work two jobs (not to raise a family, though) but I'm open-minded enough to accept the possibility of aliens. My philosophy has always been if you can't afford to take care of a family, then you shouldn't have made the decision to have one. I'm not saying that's RIGHT but the way things our today, that is reality. It's common-sense.... you don't have a kid if you're not prepared to shell out the cash and/or get the 2nd or 3rd job.

Like going to church? Watching television? Voting in meaningless elections?

I have learned that even if something sounds strange people don't have the sense to pick up on truths.
Or, they're not gullible enough to believe something based on one person's claims. Truth is relative and what's truth for you can be a total lie to someone else and vice versa... you cannot and will not change that.

In all honestly there are people like myself that would like all of you to see the ships and beings up close and personnel so we can smirk at you, childish I know.
Yes, very childish indeed.

Someone could come here and write the truth from the beginning of time and most of you would tell them they were full of it. I have written many things that came directly from the Grey's themselves and many of you are still at the point that they still don't exist.
I think it's more likely that you're "still at the point" where you refuse to realize that many people will not believe what you have to say just because you say it. It has nothing to do with their minds being open to it.. most of us ARE open to it. But possible does not equal actual. Just because you say it does not make it true and there's no real reason for us to believe what you have to say... I just don't know you so I really don't know your motives or if you lie a lot, etc. You have zero credibility.

As it has been written before, it has to happen to you. I have no doubt in time it will be your turn, then you will know
And yet, you continue to blame us for not believing you for lack of evidence... my point would be precisely what you just said-- I will not accept it as truth until I experience it myself.

I know after you read this you will all start with your wanting proof open your eyes please and go with your gut.
Thanks, I certainly WILL continue to demand proof for what you persist in claiming to be the truth.

Sometimes it really takes patience to love all of you.
You know what that reminds me of? It reminds me of the time some close-minded Christian said I was going to Hell... but that they were only telling me this because they loved me.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by firebat]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am an abductee/contactee. I feel that OFFICIAL contact will be VERY SOON...about 2- 4 WEEKS, not months. Things are happening FAST here. There is a reason for that. I cannot go into detail right now.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The article is a conditioner to the introduction of what I feel are man made versions of aliens. The new boogeyman. The ultimate boogeyman. The powers that be have been working for years to pull this charade off for the ultimate control of this planet. Oh!, they're coming....right out of Groom Lake in Nevada. This must be brought in quickly because fear is all they'll have to counter the inate revelations man will experience over the next ten years.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Humans usually DEAL WITH whatever is in front of them at the time....war, money (lack of, usually) , missing kids, racial prejudice, etc. THAT is where their focus is.
In my case, my focus has shifted from "regular topics" like money, war and safety to paranormal topics like ETs and UFOs. I didn't CHOOSE it. "IT" chose me!
PROOF will be coming soon. I have some of it. The government has the rest of it. Since none of you can observe what is happening to me or around me, then you will have to wait until some newspaper or TV channel picks up on it. (I have been on the radio once, and in a magazine once.)
In the meantime, notice my words at the end of each post. It was taken from "THE OUTER LIMITS".

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm tired and worn out with this kind of thread. I'm tired of people saying like this... HEY I saw UFO!!! I heard Aliens is coming! Someone got abducted by Aliens! - We all have been keep hearing like this of things for many and many years on the this site. People, hello?
Can't we just wait for that day actually does come!? Then I would take back what I just say recently AND just hush and let it come. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE, PERIOD. I still have no idea why every weak but power-hungry governments love to deny and debunk us like this.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneMyrmidon
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO BE ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE, PERIOD. I still have no idea why every weak but power-hungry governments love to deny and debunk us like this.

I have to agree with you but why cannot everyone else see this is beyond me too. I still think that a large minority of the population is in on the scam so to speak and it pays well.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am only going to comment on this because it relates to something im aware of. People might remember in 2004 after the sandy berger case on exactly what went down at the time. The Bush Administration if it didnt have enough problems with the intelligence agencies they have a bigger problem now then they can even comprehend.

You dont mess with the people that make the buttons that make the war. The only thing im going to say on this matter is yes something big is about to happen. Think about it this way the NSA is considered to be the biggest most powerful spy agency in the world.

There are agencies above the NSA and the bush administration cut those peoples funding.

What do you think is going to happen. People might also remember the statement's I made along time ago for instance in the regards to the cia leak case, if you kill a police officer you will have the whole department looking for you. We know the bush administration tried to coup the cia.

What's not public yet is what they tried to do to everyone else. Due to the fact of how much heat has come down on me for exposing things in the past in these and other regards I wont speak of it anymore then I already have.

Only to say this.

I would not want to be working for anyone in the bush administration right now.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
I am only going to comment on this because it relates to something im aware of. People might remember in 2004 after the sandy berger case on exactly what went down at the time. The Bush Administration if it didnt have enough problems with the intelligence agencies they have a bigger problem now then they can even comprehend.

You dont mess with the people that make the buttons that make the war. The only thing im going to say on this matter is yes something big is about to happen. Think about it this way the NSA is considered to be the biggest most powerful spy agency in the world.

There are agencies above the NSA and the bush administration cut those peoples funding.

What do you think is going to happen. People might also remember the statement's I made along time ago for instance in the regards to the cia leak case, if you kill a police officer you will have the whole department looking for you. We know the bush administration tried to coup the cia.

What's not public yet is what they tried to do to everyone else. Due to the fact of how much heat has come down on me for exposing things in the past in these and other regards I wont speak of it anymore then I already have.

Only to say this.

I would not want to be working for anyone in the bush administration right now.

Falcon

A sincere question-- if I u2u you, will you tell me what it is that you're so afraid to divulge here on this forum?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Just curious:
Did anyone read the Pravda article?
Or notice that it was published in 1999?

The article is dated 18.10.2006.

Pravda has been online since 1999

Even if it was published in 1999, did you read the article? ..........

Pravda Article

It was they who warned him about the earthlings’ upcoming encounter with several alien races some time between November 15, 2006 and April, 2007.

Misfit

[edit on 21/10/06 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman2
english.pravda.ru...

upcoming encounter with several alien races some time between November 15, 2006 and April, 2007.

Ellam explained that the aliens are nice and kind beings radically different from humans. The UFO enthusiast also added that the reason our Earth has had no contact with the other galaxies was due to the widespread violence that dominated the planet.

Yes the source is Pravada but do you actually think a source like the NYT or Washington Post would print a story like this if is was true?

Could it be that the aliens will make contact soon to save the planet from a nuclear holocoust?

You know what the way the world is going atm i wouldnt be suprised something weird ilke that happened.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
I am an abductee/contactee. I feel that OFFICIAL contact will be VERY SOON...about 2- 4 WEEKS, not months. Things are happening FAST here. There is a reason for that. I cannot go into detail right now.

im going to agree with you..only because i see it could be on HALLOWEEN... didnt zechariah say that nibiru,the planet x was hallow,and can be compared to a pumpkin on halloween (all saints day) or all believers day* =) when they come willl it be trick OR treat..thatll be your choice folks.

my prediction is HALLOWEEN! well see.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

For myself when a being communicates to me (when we are together) that they would confer only one time to interfere... and that would be if we were about to destroy Earth, I tend to believe them.

Let's face it, on Earth you need money. Sit back and think, are you happy with your life? Are you working at a job long and hard and making everyone rich but yourself? Are you really happy? If you had a choice of what you wanted to do and what you wanted your life to be, what would it be?

In your human life you have approximately 50 years to enjoy and do what you want in your life, are you doing this?

Why do so many of us (yes myself included) let them get away with this.
Earth is a beautiful place, why are we letting them destroy it? Why can't we stand together as the peoples of Earth and have a temper tantrum and just say no, no way.

There is enough land for all of us don't let them tell you differently. We can learn to grow food for all. We can teach and take care of what needs to be done without money if we all help one another.

It will never happen, you know why. Our cell phones, plasma TV's, homes, cars are more important then helping another human. I will admit there are people that are waking up and realizing this and giving more of themselves.

It shouldn't just be God Bless America it should be God Bless the Human Race.

dont worry you will get your wish..this is the lords promise to the tribe of IS REAL!

it IS REAL! at least thats what the believers are saying =)

will will enherit the new earth..and live in peace like it was ment to be..will be in direct contact with advanced races..who will guide us to become just as great as they are....read isaiah chapter 65:17 this is were "they" tell us about the new earth which will be ours after this ones is gone.

i suggest you read it.

"behold i am coming SOON" -jesus

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join