It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone tried sneaking...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hello, after reding so many about these bases and mysteries, I've decided to join myself here. Well anyway, I have been wondering, anyone has tried sneaking into Area 51...by that I mean there's a bus from Las Vegas to Area 51 right? Anyone tried sneaking into the bus or sneaking below it so nobody sees u?

I mean u guys watch those movies right where the hero gets below the bus and do some stuffs. Anyone tried that...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
That might work a little better than the brute force approach.

One person alone might be able to hide better, but I still don't think they would get very far.
It's fun to dream though, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
but isnt it on the 50-50 side, what if the guards are careless; will not thouroughly check the bus for unwanted people, wouldn't it be nice to imagine a person basically with internet connection on a PDA taking pictures and then sending it here straight...what a wonderful thing to think...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Getting into the base isn't as hard as getting into the buildings,

Once you are in there the pictures you take and the film you send would be pretty pointless unless you got inside a building which would be pretty darn hard to do

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
For starters the people that catch the Groom Lake bus each day probably know each other by face. Therefore being alert to any new faces, likewise, when the get to the base the cammo-dudes would be thourough in checking IDs and the like as that is what they are paid for.

Although, if you could pull it off it would be some awesome bragging rights with the photos.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
First of all, you woukd have to know where the bus is when it picks up passengers, to do that, you would need to know someone who works at Area 51.

Secondly, you would have to get on it, I'm betting it's surrounded by armed personnel, so you'd have to be super stealthy, or inisible.

After all that, if you somehow manage to get in, all you would find are alot of hangars and alot of armed guards.

If you dodge all that and get into the hangars, you'll most likely see nothing, or maybe some aircraft in developement.

In other words, no one unauthorised is going to get in, let alone see anything worth risking life and limb for.

Any really secret stuff would probably be underground, in a base no-one knows about.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Found a great thread on a newly researched (now closed) ex lockheed secret facility here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a good thread coz it starts out with scant information,but by the end the ATS research spirit has unearthed some fascinating facts.

A lot of secret base threads are speculative at best.
BTW bullet kid,
Isn`t that how Mulder sneaks into Mount Weather in the X Files,sneaking under a bus?
I wouldn`t reccomend it myself-you wouldn`t want to be caught and taken to the basement for Alien Hybridisation!

Admin edit: Your link wasn't working so I fixed it for you.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Uh, it's obvious you've never been in the military bulletkid or you'd understand about access to secure facilities. MPs, SPs, and Air Police whose duties it is to police government facilities have different rules of engagement depending on the site too. Were you to be found wandering around the Pentagon without proper credentuals you might be detained and perhaps arrested. If you did the same thing on a sensitve military base you might be shot on sight or ultimately do time in federal prision.

I urge you to not entertain this idea seriously.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i live nowhere near secret military bases and that, i live in Asia where there is scare area of secret military base and by that also, I'm nowhere near Tokyo, Japan etc, i live more south of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Almost all Area 51 personnal fly into the base from Las Vegas on the Janet flights.

Quite well documented all over the site if you do a search.

Besides, who wants to hang under a bus for the better part of a couple hours traveling through a hot, dry climate on nasty roads?

Fixed Link

[edit on 20-10-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well these guys didn't really try to sneak in but:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

Really interesting, I only wish they gave a bigger description of the Cammo dudes.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is a photo of a cammo taken at the Rachel (back gate)
Double click to enlarge.
community.webshots.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
they do take flights out of vegas every day. A good friend of mine married a girl from las vegas whos dad works there, I think it is there anyway. No one in the family knows what the father does or where he actually goes and he has been doing it for 20+ years. Can you imagine not knowing what your father or spouse does for a living. The people that work here with the really high security clearances must love their jobs.

Anyway I think it would be stupid to waste your time trying this, I guarantee you that you will be turned in by anyone who sees you and you wont make it to see anything worth the risk by the time they catch you.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Interesting idea but I dont think it would work in practice. Also the bus doesnt go from Las Vegas to Area 51 it just collects people who live within the vicinity, these people will probably all know each other pretty well.

Originally posted by Zanzibar
First of all, you woukd have to know where the bus is when it picks up passengers, to do that, you would need to know someone who works at Area 51.

Secondly, you would have to get on it, I'm betting it's surrounded by armed personnel, so you'd have to be super stealthy, or inisible.

Your first point is just plain wrong. The movements of the bus, where it stops to pick up passengers and where it parks over night are all pretty well known. Its all detailed here on Dreamland Resort. Im also pretty sure your second point is wrong as well. There is nothing secret on the bus so I dont think they have any guards.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If only I live near Area 51, I would have do it, but just saying it its not as easy as doing it...well thats just what I have to say actually...

Alright, just imagine if it really happens that for actual, someone managed to sneak in the base(hopefully not me), what will he forced to if he sees something for certain...secret? Is there such thing as he will be hallucinated and leave the area for good or take part volunteery in those secret projects, which i mean not getting their arms cut off but just working there developing new things etc...you get what I'm trying to say right?

new topics

top topics

join