It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Has anyone discussed the idea of the Black Sea hiding Atlantis? The Bosperus could be the Cataract of Bos, there is evidence that the former shoreline is 150 meters underwater now, the Indo-European language came from this area and influenced most other major languages as well as coincided with the spread of agriculture and animal husbandry, the Greek islands could be "the way to other islands" Plato spoke of and the twin peaks of Ba'al Qarnain could be "the sign of the bull."

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
have there been any dives in the black see, do people actually now what the bottom is like.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
sry i thought u said dead sea.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here is one site that talks about dives made there. I believe they are affiliated with the University of Rhode Island. oceanexplorer.noaa.gov...

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The most complete theory on Atlantis in the Black Sea area was written about in the book Atlantis Motherland. It was written by a man and wife team. The Guy was part American Indian Called himself Flying Eagle. The book has some pretty wild ideas but after you read the reasoning for the black sea area and the physical evidence that is still there to this day you won't consider another Atlantis theory afterwards. I have read tons of Atlantis books and literature over the years and this guy convinced me 100%. In my mind he's found it. But, had you told me Atlantis in the black sea area before I read the book, I would have said you were full of crap. I don't think you can buy the book anymore though.

Gary

top topics

join