It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA in a war with aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step

I'd say evil is winning if not won, if this is true.

Why would you say that? We have no way of knowing who is winning the universal war between light and dark. We only know what the final outcome will be. Good shall prevail over all evil.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Speaker, given the current state of earth, starvation, contempt for our environment, you know the list - the very fact we fight and kill over things that anyone who is native to this planet should have equal rights too, leads me to believe "evil" is winning. There are small pockets of hope and marvel, but we are all responsible and we, as the people of this planet, should stand united, because our goverments are doing everything to stop it.

Edit: I'm not sure if the above is even a part of this unviresal battle you speak of.

I will U2U- U, I think continuing this discussion will de-rail this thread.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The post Wasent ment to be Misleading in fact its what i belive take it how you want to take it it makes sence

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There are actually warring civilizations in space fighting over earth. One civilization wants the earth to remain in bondage and the other wants us to free ourselves. It has absolutely nothing to do with the U.S, or any other earthly power fighting "little green men." It is a universal battle. A battle between light and darkness. Good and Evil.
Thanks for spelling that out SpeakerofTruth!In fact the bad greys have been here since at least the 40's after they made a treaty with the US government.Which they have broken and HAS been small scale firefights.Suggest you google Dulce docs for further info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join