It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA in a war with aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
THIS IS A REPORT FROM A PERSON WHO SAW THIS IN SPACE IN TEXAS MAKES WE WONDER THE REASON WHY THE USA WANTS NOBODY IN SPACE BESIDES AMERICA'S ARMY

source
At about 10:10 P.M. On 5/4/06, I was in my backyard sitting down, when I saw (flash) lighting. The whole sky lit up on the horizon, north to west. Nothing out of the ordinary, but there was'nt a cloud in the sky. Told my wife about the event and couldn't figure it out.

Went online to check local weather and current lighting strikes. Nearest strike was in Abliene, TX.

Not a cloud in the sky. This got me curious, so I was looking in the sky for clouds or a storm. Looking to the northwest low to the horizon (now about 5- 10 mins later), I saw 4-5 faint star looking objects floating around doing unbelievable manuvers. These objects would be moving slow at first, then at lighting speed change direction. Sometimes you see only 1 at a time. Sometimes two or three at a time.

The best I can describe it was it looked like a "dog-fight" between stars. They would move up and down, left to right, figure eights, you name it, zig-zag, at all different speeds. Their speed was unbelievable. This was not man-made!

Notified my wife and woke up my 8 yr. old son to witness. My son got very scared and started crying, my wife couldn't comment.

Called a buddy who lives west of me about 7mi. Told him where to look, he didn't see anything, but his wife did. Haven't spoke to her yet on what exactly see saw.

The whole event lasted approx. 15-20 mins. All their manuvers stayed in the general location.

Notified local UFO hot-line and made a report. I do not know who to turn to or what?

Just wondering if anybody else has witnessed this in the El Paso or Las Cruces, NM, area.

Thanks!

mod edit, all CAPS in title

[edit on 18-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 10/18/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very interesting....Sounds like a neat site...very unexplainable

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Didn't take any videos or pictures of this event? That would have made for a nice video for sure.

Pie

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70

President Bush has signed a new National Space Policy that rejects future arms-control agreements that might limit U.S. flexibility in space and asserts a right to deny access to space to anyone "hostile to U.S. interests."

The document, the first full revision of overall space policy in 10 years, emphasizes security issues, encourages private enterprise in space, and characterizes the role of U.S. space diplomacy largely in terms of persuading other nations to support U.S. policy.

"Freedom of action in space is as important to the United States as air power and sea power," the policy asserts in its introduction.

WOW! I can see how space can become the next wild west frontier, with all the advertisers and real estate entrepenuers, not to mention hostile nations tampering with our secret satellites.

US TO CONTROL SPACE

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You see any plasma balls flying up into the sky at mach 30.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
El Paso/ Las Cruces? Youre in Ft Bliss/White Sands territory. Looads of missile and NASA space stuff testing. Ft. Bliss is home to many Patriot missile battalions as well as the base where the initial training is conducted. And White Sands Missile Range is there too.

Sounds like they were playing with some sort of military tech there.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
this is a report i saw on the ufo reporting web sight

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Maybe different alien factions are fighting over earth? One wants to own us and the other thinks we are pittiful and need to be left alone.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Sounds like they were playing with some sort of military tech there.

He said "Their speed was unbelievable. This was not man-made!"
I say it sounds like alien spaceships!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I love how extreme this site is. On one side, the US is battling aliens with high tech black projects. On the other side, Iran and North Korea will totally destroy the US.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
this type of ufo sighting is relatively common, the way they interact with each other does not necessarily imply conflict or 'dogfighting'. it certainly does not entail confilct with, or any particular connection with the usa or one of its factions. i am not saying the usa has not fired upon these objects, or anything else beyond this particular incident. just letting you know this phenomenon is not restricted to the usa airspace, and one of the more regular ufo events.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Compaired to what iran and north korea have and compaired to our weapons we could wipe them off the fface of this planet, you havent seen anything yet, we have the most advanced weapons in the world, and out of this world due to our alien friends

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
semperfi221,

Your initial post is a bit misleading, I believe.

For most it may/would seem to be a personal account, when in fact it's nothing more than a Copy/Paste of a sighting posted on the National UFO Reporting Center

Perhaps you should take a moment to review the Terms & Conditions Of Use which you agreed to upon registration.

There are also
External Source Tags and Quoting issues here, which need to be addressed and/or reviewed for compliance to said T&C.

I've edited your initial post, and would ask that you please put forth the effort to comply with our minimal ethical requirements.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
sorry this was my first post where i took somthing from an external sight sorry lol

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just before I went to my doctors this morning, I caught the tail end of a story relating that Bush is going ahead with the Star Wars project. What really got my attention was against any extraterrestrial threat. I thought I must have been mistaken when I heard it on Sky News.

Now what does Bush consider as an extraterrestrial threat? What is his definition of an extraterrestrial threat?

I don't feel threatened by extraterrestrials, but it begs the question, what does Bush know that we don't?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hey semperfi,
To me,the fact that Bush has made this new space law means that the black ops crowd are already operating in space.The law just gives a bit more breathing space for Bushco,if they get found out testing their "rods from god",or one of their super secret offensive space crafts.
I think weapons are already in space.I seem to remember reading that the Mir had twin AA guns on part of it...If that was the case i`d put money on the fact that the USA has followed their example,and taken it to another level.

external source
"Virtually no information was available about the military Salyuts until recently, when access was opened up to a full-scale training model at the Moscow Aviation Institute. Well, guess what--Salyut 3 had a machine gun. The station had a 23 mm rapid-fire cannon mounted on the outside, along the long axis of the station "for defence against US space-based inspectors/interceptors".

Ah,not the Mir after all.

(From the below link)

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thats messed thats akll we need is to piss the et's off

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are actually warring civilizations in space fighting over earth. One civilization wants the earth to remain in bondage and the other wants us to free ourselves. It has absolutely nothing to do with the U.S, or any other earthly power fighting "little green men." It is a universal battle. A battle between light and darkness. Good and Evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It has absolutely nothing to do with the U.S, or any other earthly power fighting "little green men." It is a universal battle. A battle between light and darkness. Good and Evil.

I'd say evil is winning if not won, if this is true.

I agree, that space is an ideal place for testing of advanced tech - for security reasons first and foremost.

Anyway, how effective would a weapons in space program be against a supposed ETI that has supposedly flown here from another world???? Personally, I'd like to believe for any species to conquer space flight, they have also conquered wepons and wars.

C'mon, lets be real. And all this talk about nukes blah blah blah, we all know there are no winners if nukes are dropped. Are we prepared to nuke a whole country because of its government??? Perhaps the US, should do to NK, what they did to Chavez. Anyhow, I'm off topic now.

We are still a long way off (if at all ever), a few more generations depending on the conditioning of today. Until we repect each other, and put our survival as one species infront of $, Religon, imaginary borders, colour, oil, power - what can we offer any community???

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
THIS IS A REPORT FROM A PERSON WHO SAW THIS IN SPACE IN TEXAS MAKES WE WONDER THE REASON WHY THE USA WANTS NOBODY IN SPACE BESIDES AMERICA'S ARMY

source
At about 10:10 P.M. On 5/4/06, I was in my backyard sitting down, when I saw (flash) lighting. The whole sky lit up on the horizon, north to west. Nothing out of the ordinary, but there was'nt a cloud in the sky. Told my wife about the event and couldn't figure it out.

Went online to check local weather and current lighting strikes. Nearest strike was in Abliene, TX.

Not a cloud in the sky. This got me curious, so I was looking in the sky for clouds or a storm. Looking to the northwest low to the horizon (now about 5- 10 mins later), I saw 4-5 faint star looking objects floating around doing unbelievable manuvers. These objects would be moving slow at first, then at lighting speed change direction. Sometimes you see only 1 at a time. Sometimes two or three at a time.

The best I can describe it was it looked like a "dog-fight" between stars. They would move up and down, left to right, figure eights, you name it, zig-zag, at all different speeds. Their speed was unbelievable. This was not man-made!

Notified my wife and woke up my 8 yr. old son to witness. My son got very scared and started crying, my wife couldn't comment.

Called a buddy who lives west of me about 7mi. Told him where to look, he didn't see anything, but his wife did. Haven't spoke to her yet on what exactly see saw.

The whole event lasted approx. 15-20 mins. All their manuvers stayed in the general location.

Notified local UFO hot-line and made a report. I do not know who to turn to or what?

Just wondering if anybody else has witnessed this in the El Paso or Las Cruces, NM, area.

Thanks!

mod edit, all CAPS in title

[edit on 18-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 10/18/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

I really dont see how this has anything to do with the USA being at war with an Extra Terrestial race.

This is a UFO sighting, nothing else.

Im not a Mod, but for the strength of the community, you really should'nt post misleading thread titles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join