It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IE 7 Final Version

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some of the buttons are placed somewhere else on IE7,like the refresh and stop buttons.On IE6 or below,the buttons are on the left,but on IE7 the buttons are on the right.
Its quite frustrating!

[edit on 23-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Faster? It is always being unstable finally.
Each day, I stat my Windows XP home edition, then click IE7, always get display web, no matter what's website be setted as first page. This situation happened after I installed IE7 3 days before. Fontunately, I also installed FireFox 2.0 before I installed IE.7, so I can use F.F. to surfring internet. Accidentally, I click IE 7 after I had opened F.F., I found the IE7 can connect to internet normally as well as F.F. but next day I tried IE7 firstly, still got wrong, then I found that IE7 must be started following F.F. if I have to use I.E. to browser website.
Who know what happened with my I.E 7?

[edit on 25-10-2006 by emile]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I really haven't had any problems with IE7 that wasn't my fault. I like it a lot better than IE6, but then I hated IE6, even though I thought it was better than Firefox, because Firefox was the most unintuitive program I've ever seen.

I installed FF2 today and I like it better than the old FF, but I'm not sure it will displace IE7. We'll see.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The 'final' vs? I don't know. Everytime I upgrade I don't find anything I like better about the upgrade, then it's only a short amount of time before they want me to upgrade again.

I'm one of those "don't like change" kind of people. I stick with what ever I have untill things I want to do won't work with my old updated version anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join