It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Go to Hell, and 1% Go to Heaven???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
GreatTech,

If you can convince me of existence of God, then I will personally pray for you to go to heaven. Until then, I dont belive in Hell or Heaven.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
half_minded, I cannot prove to you that God exists, only God can, but maybe I can provide a little help in the right direction.

My first 29 years of life were filled with atheism and egotism and not having much care for any other being or thing except myself, and yet I was "accomplished", even being accepted into graduate school at MIT. Then an illness struck and I was in bed for almost a year. One morning, "lightning" struck my brain and God revealed to me that He existed. I asked Him, "who created you?" God replied, "I AM." For the last 11 years, I have been an incontrovertible believer in God and care for all others, including the foodless, shelterless, clothesless, those lacking medical care, heart disease victims, cancer victims, stroke victims, and many others.

half_minded, our thought patterns differ. Believers have the word God in their mind frequently while nonbelievers do not as I can attest to as I have experienced both sides.

Everything created requires a Creator and the Ultimate Creator is God, the "I AM" of the Universe.

<< 1  2   >>

join