It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Go to Hell, and 1% Go to Heaven???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
dbrandt and Mimbster, do you believe that God becomes discontented? I believe He does and this is when He makes magnificent changes throughout Heaven, Hell, the Universe, and the Earth.

God is Infinitely Just and I believe that He equates the happiness/sad and pleasure/pain ratios for all beings through Eternity. This occurs no matter whether a being is currently in Heaven, Hell, or on Earth. It all evens out in God's Infinite Wisdom. No being is greater than another being with the exception of God who is always on Top.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Surely only options 1 and 6 exist, as (except satan) why would you not want to be in heaven.

Also, why would someone truly deserve eternity in hell, in my mind only Stalin, Hitler and Mao could possibly deserve about 10,000 years of extreme suffering, surely god can eventually forgive anyone.

Of course, one could equally argue that you would have to be brilliantly good and/or jesus in order to get into heaven.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
apex, I believe there are fluctuations in contentness in Heaven and Hell, just as there are fluctuations in contentness in Earthlife, and categories of contentess could run to the Infinite. Did not Satan become discontent in Heaven (requiring category 3) and isn't he probably content in Hell (requiring category 4)?

I am still dreaming of an All-Category-1 Universe.

God Bless!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When was our destiny determined?

1) Infinite years ago?
2) At or before the "Big Bang"?
3) At or before Creationism?
4) At or before time?
5) At or before Christ on earth?
6) At or before our conception?
7) At or before our birth?
8) At or before the present?
9) At or before the future?

I believe number 1.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
tech

i believe in NONE OF THE ABOVE

we have no destiny
if we did, than god is a huge jerk

god would create us and say, "alright, you'll go and starve due to the circumstances of your birth, while this person will become a socialite that never has to work a day in their life."

that's predestination

predestination = god is a _______ < insert profane term there

[edit on 10/22/06 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
madnessinmysoul, the person who starves goes to Heaven (maybe permanently???), and the socialite goes to Hell (maybe permanently???).

God is Infinitely and Perfectly Just to each Body, Soul, and Spirit!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We don't know what is afterlife no one knows, all I know is that I have to take care of this life, I do belive in god, but what is after only god knows, there are alot of alternatives, storys, like the purgatory where you just stay a while to get rid of the sins, any way I plan to live as much as I can and enjoy this life as much as I can with my limited posibilities of course, I hope there is something for us after this, to learn all this stuff , all the expiriance, all you see, and then to just give it away like you never existed would be ashame.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
madnessinmysoul, the person who starves goes to Heaven (maybe permanently???), and the socialite goes to Hell (maybe permanently???).

Heaven and hell are fixed places. Those who have entered either are in either permanently.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I just wanna kick it with bradley, and kurt, and jimi.

chyeah.

In the words of the immortal 2pac:

"Thugz Mansion"
(feat. Anthony Hamilton)

#, tired of gettin shot at
Tired of gettin chased by the police and arrested
Niggaz need a spot where WE can kick it
A spot where WE belong, that's just for us
Niggaz ain't gotta get all dressed up and be Hollywood
Y'knahmean? Where do niggaz go when we die?
Ain't no heaven for a thug nigga
That's why we go to thug mansion
That's the only place where thugs get in free and you gotta be a G
... at thug mansion

A place to spend my quiet nights, time to unwind
So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times
I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma's eyes
No one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowin it's hard to carry on when no one loves you
Picture me inside the misery of poverty
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived
Prayin hard for better days, promise to hold on
Me and my dawgs ain't have a choice but to roll on
We found a family spot to kick it
Where we can drink liquor and no one bickers over trick #
A spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we G's
We still visualize places, that we can roll in peace
And in my mind's eye I see this place, the players go in fast
I got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion

Ain't no place I'd rather be
Chillin' with homies and family
Sky high, iced out paradise
In the skyyyyyyyyyy..
Ain't no place I'd rather be
Only place that's right for me
Chromed out mansion in paradise
In the skyyyyyyyyyy..

Will I survive all the fights and the darkness?
Trouble sparks, they tell me home is where the heart is, dear departed
I shed tattooed tears and couldn't sleep good
for multiple years, witness peers catch gunshots
Nobody cares, seen the politicians ban us
They'd rather see us locked in chains, please explain
why they can't stand us, is there a way for me to change?
Or am I just a victim of things I did to maintain?
I need a place to rest my head
with the little bit of homeboys that remains, cause all the rest dead
Is there a spot for us to roll, if you find it
I'll be right behind ya, show me and I'll go
How can I be peaceful? I'm comin from the bottom
Watch my daddy scream peace while the other man shot him
I need a house that's full of love when I need to escape
the deadly places slingin drugs, in thug's mansion

Dear momma don't cry, your baby boy's doin good
Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods
Seen a show with Marvin Gaye last night, it had me shook
Drippin peppermint Schnapps, with Jackie Wilson, and Sam Cooke
Then some lady named Billie Holiday
Sang sittin there kickin it with Malcolm, 'til the day came
Little LaTasha sho' grown
Tell the lady in the liquorstore that she's forgiven, so come home
Maybe in time you'll understand only God can save us
When Miles Davis cuttin lose with the band
Just think of all the people that you knew in the past
that passed on, they in heaven, found peace at last
Picture a place that they exist, together
There has to be a place better than this, in heaven
So right before I sleep, dear God, what I'm askin
Remember this face, save me a place, in thug's mansion

I'd like number one - Who wouldn't? (I hope it's alright to put songs on, I just couldn't resist - as I really like 2pac's take on the hell/heaven concept.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Earth is Hell, life is Hell, and Heaven is just a figment of imagination, God is a manmade concept, as is the Devil. I dont need to worship some false God I can look into space and wonder at it all. I dont feel constrained by the chains of manmade religions, those who seek to control and manipulate my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
dbrandt, where is ther proof that Heaven and hell are fixed places? Did not Jesus Christ, the Son of God, descend into Hell after death on the Cross to rescue certain Souls? There is a high probability that he has intermittenly done this ever since.

If you have not felt it, you have not experienced it, and if you have not experienced it, you cannot discern anything, no matter whether it is up or down, or Heaven and Hell.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

dbrandt, where is ther proof that Heaven and hell are fixed places? Did not Jesus Christ, the Son of God, descend into Hell after death on the Cross to rescue certain Souls? There is a high probability that he has intermittenly done this ever since.

If you have not felt it, you have not experienced it, and if you have not experienced it, you cannot discern anything, no matter whether it is up or down, or Heaven and Hell.

Luke 16:[26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

Hebrews 9:[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Revelation 20:[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Matthew 25:[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

There are many more.

The certain souls He rescued were the believers from the paradise side of hades. The unbelievers were left there.

As far as me not being able to discern hell because I have not been there.
That's the whole message of the Bible and the reason Jesus came. He took upon Himself the wrath I deserved so that I would never have too. You are right I have never experienced hell and never will have too because I know/believe/ acceptthat Jesus saved me.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I hope not, because I care for humanity. There are 6 places where Souls live in the Afterlife and where they live at the moment is based on their contentness:

1) Heaven and contented.
2) Heaven and indifferent.
3) Heaven and discontented.
4) Hell and contented.
5) Hell and indifferent.
6) Hell and discontented.

Where, pray tell, do you come up with this? It certainly doesn't come from scripture, as scripture states that we are all made to worship God. Therefore, if we were eternally seporated from God (Hell), there can be no contentment, just as if we're in His presence (Heaven), there can be no discontentment.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks Jake. Now I don't have to type all that.

What he said.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Does God Love Satan? Yes, I believe He does. God Loves All of His Creation.

Personally, I Love God with All my Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength and reject Satan. This is my mantra and I believe this is the role that The Infinitely Great God created for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Does God Love Satan? Yes, I believe He does. God Loves All of His Creation.

Personally, I Love God with All my Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength and reject Satan. This is my mantra and I believe this is the role that The Infinitely Great God created for me.

I'm a little confused and don't quite know what to make of your last comment as it seems out of place. I quess I'll just ask what is coming to my mind right now.

It seems like you need some help. If that's the case let someone know, do you?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
dbrandt, God cannot help but Love All of His Creation; if he cannot, no such statement as "God is Love" can ever be made. God Loves and Cares for All of His Creation Infinite years in the past and in the future. God created a Heaven for all of us and this is based on what we perceive as Heaven. My perception of Heaven is to be as close to God as possible and to be the maximum distance from Satan.

God Bless!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So I take it that's a no, that you don't need any help, as in somone to talk to.

It just seems like your mind races alot.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dont know where i'll end up but more than likely it'll be 3, maybe 2 if i change my ways. i say three because while inside im nice, kind, and caring i don't display it because those are the very qualities that will get you hurt and more than likely killed. i've learned that lesson too many times. also..i'm a little on the unfriendly and vengeful side. i don't like the universal rule of common courtesy and speakin to ppl and smiling and all that crap. and if you cross me or rub me the wrong way you best believe that i'll get your a-word down the road. so again, it'll prolly be 3.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by LordInfamous]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We all need help unless we were God and created Infinite Universes to the "farthest extent of the most westernly, easternly, northernly, and southernly Universe." Without God's help, we would have never wiggled.

God Bless!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join